Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
While I fully understand it was fun, it barely had anything to do with the game. The "vote for ___" and "I hope ___ wins" posts were some of the worst spam this thread has ever gotten.
I tend to agree with you the, simple "I hope x wins" are lame and spammy, though variations of that with a bit of smack talk where fun, but I see your point on that, but it doesn't mean the whole idea of the bracket itself was bad. As the adage goes, you don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Maybe a better way to do that is using the vote feature of the forum. Many games have had votes for which players think is the hottest girl or best girl or favourite etc. That could be used here, though it might make the bracket idea hard.

Either way that stuff is still better than the infinite Azel cycle or when next update posts.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Oh, God, NO! - we are doomed! :eek: After all that time, when there bunch of parodies to WVM that HAVE basketball mini-games - he add basketball... finally... but want to remove hands holding :devilish:
#Brubru-InsidiousVillain :ROFLMAO:
Yeah but you gotta realize

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: qwsl and preglovr12

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Wait, as far as we know MCs not playing in the exhibition match, so are we going to have to wait another two and a half years for a basketball game MC actually participates in?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the business end of things.
There are these people pleasers all around big corporations
drawing in the fans and the dough.
MC is that face and soul of the whole endeavor in that franchise.
Wait, as far as we know MCs not playing in the exhibition match, so are we going to have to wait another two and a half years for a basketball game MC actually participates in?
MC be a playa in the bedroom of so many fantastic babes.
His matches are arduous and throbbing with excitement.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
MC is the business end of things.
There are these people pleasers all around big corporations
drawing in the fans and the dough.
MC is that face and soul of the whole endeavor in that franchise.

MC be a playa in the bedroom of so many fantastic babes.
His matches are arduous and throbbing with excitement.
you do realize this is a sex game? hopefully he will keep this basketball to a complete minimum, otherwise it takes away from what is going on already. the last thing i want to see is something that takes away from what its really about....a huge fucking harem game.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Gonna throw my 2 cents into this even though no one asked for it :LUL:

So, in my opinion... I agree incest is on topic since a player can come away from the game thinking it's a possibility, they'll come here after finishing and seeing there isn't a tag for it and innocently ask if there is any planned.
That seems cool. They can be answered civilly, something along the lines of "The dev has stated he does not plan on adding it but there are people who believe he's just saying that to cover himself from patreon's TOS. Only time can tell."
Perfectly valid, simple 2 post Q&A.

Where the problem is in my eyes is everything past that... the 40+ posts arguing over the definition of incest and if it is or isn't allowed. How is that on topic? How does that contribute anything meaningful? Especially when the same exact argument and points have been made 50 times already. It's the largest reason why I very rarely come here anymore.

We got rid of actual fun conversations pertaining the game such as the march madness bracket and theories and even the occasional on-topic meme for the same old pointless argument that will always lead to the same conclusion... nothing.

Only I know what the future holds. I am being 100% honest when I say I have no plans or intentions of working on that sort of content. I have people in my life that know what I do and I'm personally not comfortable having something that taboo attached to it. I was open to the idea early on, never actively planned on it though. As far as Azel tease scenes go I'll put it like this: Remember the first scene with Alexis? Remember the first scene with Zoe, Bailey, and Liz in the basement? Remember the first scene with Katie?
They were all dirty and raunchy hookups and the Liz one in particular I cringe even thinking about now. That sort of energy was only there very early on and I quickly realized I wasn't a fan of it and those characters act drastically different now and those scenes will be drastically different in the redo.
So I said all that to say, I was dumb in the beginning and didn't have characters and their events planned out very well. I was also experimenting finding what I did like... which turned out to be wholesome vanilla simp sim but it is what it is. But I do understand how all of that can simply be handwaved away by people who think I'm trying to ninja behind patreon.

TL;DR: No incest but questions are okay, debates bad.
seem to be fine to ask you some questions this is mine.....
[NO INCEST ATTACHED OR NTR BULLSHIT I PROMISE]
i was on your patreon rooster for a long time and i decided end my subs bcs the development of your game is not smooth ,ofc i understand that in this harsh times everyone need braks everyone have lifes and everyone have dreams,etc.But when the times come this is your job take it like it is bcs your are fully living on it so my uestion is simple ....maybe its time to search for a good development team ho can help you go smotther between updates? I ask this bcs it seems will take you like 4 to 5 years to fully finish the game and to me seems outrageous that for some ppl this is fine bcs they dont spend a dime but for me when i spend time or money i hope for the best outcome not the worst and after 2 plus years and dont see the light in at the end of the tunnel or even in the middle so .....i pressume you have what it takes ti finsih the trip but maybe is better some companions to help ypu with that? sometimes some tasks are not for one man army [sorry but i dont count family like real help ,at least not in the dev department.]I hope for the best for you and im really sorry for all the bad things that happend in your life till now but still when do a job that you receive pay for it do your best and finish your side of the bargain,and if you see that the job is to big for you alone relly on others to help you with part of the task

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
este juego es encantador ..te puede gustar mas o menos .a mi personalmente me resulta unos de los mejores juegos que estoy jugando.. espero ansioso la proxima actualizacion y como siempre jugarlo desde el comienzo
Yes

i was on your patreon rooster for a long time and i decided end my subs bcs the development of your game is not smooth ,ofc i understand that in this harsh times everyone need braks everyone have lifes and everyone have dreams,etc.But when the times come this is your job take it like it is bcs your are fully living on it so my uestion is simple ....maybe its time to search for a good development team ho can help you go smotther between updates? I ask this bcs it seems will take you like 4 to 5 years to fully finish the game and to me seems outrageous that for some ppl this is fine bcs they dont spend a dime but for me when i spend time or money i hope for the best outcome not the worst and after 2 plus years and dont see the light in at the end of the tunnel or even in the middle so .....i pressume you have what it takes ti finsih the trip but maybe is better some companions to help ypu with that? sometimes some tasks are not for one man army [sorry but i dont count family like real help ,at least not in the dev department.]I hope for the best for you and im really sorry for all the bad things that happend in your life till now but still when do a job that you receive pay for it do your best and finish your side of the bargain,and if you see that the job is to big for you alone relly on others to help you with part of the task
BD has addressed this before, he doesn't want to hire people to work on the game 'cause he's a bit of a control freak and wants complete control of the whole process.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Holy shit man, that's proof that he might add it, though not the proof I'm talking about. That's a public comment admitting that if he was planning on adding incest, he'd never tell anyone that he was. You notice how he never says "the truth" and he only ever says "the answer?" This is literally exactly what I'm talking about.

Well your "proof" is 100% bullshit so yeah, incest is still very much on topic for this thread.
where is your proof then? do you know more than us and wanna share your knowledge with the class?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
BD has previously stated that WVM will be a 5-7 year long project. And that he doesn't want help as he wants it perfect as he see its.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
BD has previously stated that WVM will be a 5-7 year long project. And that he doesn't want help as he wants it perfect as he see its.
5-7 years would be fine but there is a 0% chance of that happening. Like BD said 2 1/2 years later we will have the first basketball game. Even if this is a one year story and he spreads out the beginning to cover a month. I believe that's the plan first 10 days will now be the first 30. That's still 2 1/2 years for 30 days. Does this game look like it's close to being halfway finished.

I have since realized highlighting negatives in my game was a bad thing to do because I won't give a fuck about it when I look back in 20 years and play it.
This is probably a more accurate time frame. BD will play it in 20 years right after it's finished. :LOL:

Love the game and certain characters in particular: Harper, Skye, Jasmine, and Kimmy to name a few, but I'm getting more concerned about how long this game will actually take to finish.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
This is probably a more accurate time frame. BD will play it in 20 years right after it's finished. :LOL:

Love the game and certain characters in particular: Harper, Skye, Jasmine, and Kimmy to name a few, but I'm getting more concerned about how long this game will actually take to finish.
to be honest? I'm already satisfied enough if it ever gets properly finished

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
On top of that, I'm absolutely horrid at managing others.

I've been a manager before and I hated having to delegate tasks and would do everything myself anyway and that of course led me to being taken advantage of by my coworkers.
I don't really like the idea of going through that again. It's just not a good solution for me. :LUL:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Just started playing. too early for me to tell how good it is. only thing I noticed is internal monologues been kinda too long..

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
where is your proof then? do you know more than us and wanna share your knowledge with the class?
In a public forum where BD can get in financial trouble when he has a kid, wife, and grandpa to look after? I'd genuinely prefer you all think I'm full of shit than to cause his family any issues. Hell, you'd think I'm full of shit anyway so what's the point? Don't get me wrong for a second, I fully understand how this reads. I do have proof though, and I might know a bit more about the"third party"patch situation being a mod, so please consider this before assuming your assumptions are ironclad.

He doesnt have any, he is just talking out of his ass as usual, all he has are maybe's and maybe not's.
Well if you bothered to actually read what I said, it clearly says that I have proof it may happen, much like you have proof it might not. As BD said, only he knows the future of the game. "Maybes" are the only thing any of us have, that was the entire point of the discussion.

I have proof that it might, where's your proof it 100% won't?
You guys have created an echo chamber here. All the likes on your posts are from the WVM fanboy gang that I recognize solely from here. All the likes on my posts are from people that I recognize from multiple threads. And again, I don't see this as anything more than interesting. I'm not making fun of you (in this case) but maybe you should challenge your beliefs rather than just assume you're correct because all the "cool kids" think the same way you do.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes