preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Are we on the incest stuff again? People really don't get bored of discussing that. If we get a patch that adds incest that will be awesome. If we don't the game is still great. Just enjoy the game for what it is right now.
How about something more wholesome and family friendly like pregnancy then? Who's next after Jamie? Is BD going to give us three different Shauna paths (trans/preggo/not) leading to three different versions of her scenes? How is Harp going to feel knowing both her and Nat's kids are going to have the same father?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
How about something more wholesome and family friendly like pregnancy then? Who's next after Jamie?
I would asume that Shauna is next

Is BD going to give us three different Shauna paths (trans/preggo/not) leading to three different versions of her scenes?
Probably

How is Harp going to feel knowing both her and Nat's kids are going to have the same father?
Wierded out at the start, but realising that with the MC as a father the kids will be taken good care of, and probably so in love by that point that she don't care.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Gonna throw my 2 cents into this even though no one asked for it :LUL:

So, in my opinion... I agree incest is on topic since a player can come away from the game thinking it's a possibility, they'll come here after finishing and seeing there isn't a tag for it and innocently ask if there is any planned.
That seems cool. They can be answered civilly, something along the lines of "The dev has stated he does not plan on adding it but there are people who believe he's just saying that to cover himself from patreon's TOS. Only time can tell."
Perfectly valid, simple 2 post Q&A.

Where the problem is in my eyes is everything past that... the 40+ posts arguing over the definition of incest and if it is or isn't allowed. How is that on topic? How does that contribute anything meaningful? Especially when the same exact argument and points have been made 50 times already. It's the largest reason why I very rarely come here anymore.

We got rid of actual fun conversations pertaining the game such as the march madness bracket and theories and even the occasional on-topic meme for the same old pointless argument that will always lead to the same conclusion... nothing.

Only I know what the future holds. I am being 100% honest when I say I have no plans or intentions of working on that sort of content. I have people in my life that know what I do and I'm personally not comfortable having something that taboo attached to it. I was open to the idea early on, never actively planned on it though. As far as Azel tease scenes go I'll put it like this: Remember the first scene with Alexis? Remember the first scene with Zoe, Bailey, and Liz in the basement? Remember the first scene with Katie?
They were all dirty and raunchy hookups and the Liz one in particular I cringe even thinking about now. That sort of energy was only there very early on and I quickly realized I wasn't a fan of it and those characters act drastically different now and those scenes will be drastically different in the redo.
So I said all that to say, I was dumb in the beginning and didn't have characters and their events planned out very well. I was also experimenting finding what I did like... which turned out to be wholesome vanilla simp sim but it is what it is. But I do understand how all of that can simply be handwaved away by people who think I'm trying to ninja behind patreon.

TL;DR: No incest but questions are okay, debates bad.
No wonder the game has been pure shit the last few updates I had no idea you where purposefully moving away from the things that made this game awesome the frequent dirty and raunchy hookups as well as the feeling of "this guy is awesome and can have anyone he wants". I noticed in the last couple updates there was so much bullshit about solving stupid problems and dealing with peoples feeling I was super confused as to why it felt so boring and different from how the game felt in the beginning. I lost a lot of love for the game when I found out it was going to have no incest as I wanted a Nat/Harp threesome more then anything, now I find out your not even making the same game anymore because you've wildly changed the direction the game was going. I'm glad to at least have an explanation why the game hasn't been as good as it use to.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017

So, in my opinion... I agree incest is on topic since a player can come away from the game thinking it's a possibility, they'll come here after finishing and seeing there isn't a tag for it and innocently ask if there is any planned.
That seems cool. They can be answered civilly, something along the lines of "The dev has stated he does not plan on adding it but there are people who believe he's just saying that to cover himself from patreon's TOS. Only time can tell."

Where the problem is in my eyes is everything past that... the 40+ posts arguing over the definition of incest and if it is or isn't allowed. How is that on topic? How does that contribute anything meaningful? Especially when the same exact argument and points have been made 50 times already. It's the largest reason why I very rarely come here anymore.

We got rid of actual fun conversations pertaining the game such as the march madness bracket and theories and even the occasional on-topic meme for the same old pointless argument that will always lead to the same conclusion... nothing.

Only I know what the future holds. I am being 100% honest when I say I have no plans or intentions of working on that sort of content. I have people in my life that know what I do and I'm personally not comfortable having something that taboo attached to it. I was open to the idea early on, never actively planned on it though. As far as Azel tease scenes go I'll put it like this: Remember the first scene with Alexis? Remember the first scene with Zoe, Bailey, and Liz in the basement? Remember the first scene with Katie?
They were all dirty and raunchy hookups and the Liz one in particular I cringe even thinking about now. That sort of energy was only there very early on and I quickly realized I wasn't a fan of it and those characters act drastically different now and those scenes will be drastically different in the redo.
So I said all that to say, I was dumb in the beginning and didn't have characters and their events planned out very well. I was also experimenting finding what I did like... which turned out to be wholesome vanilla simp sim but it is what it is. But I do understand how all of that can simply be handwaved away by people who think I'm trying to ninja behind patreon.

Aw man. I was fearing this.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

As someone that was one of the first here to support and even rate the game when you started....I can't say I'm not very dissapointed how this all is turning out, in the end is your decision because is your game but like any of those users here... many of us were invested in this game in a way, either by supporting you monetary, through feedback, comments, reviews, spreading the word etc etc
I can easily say I understand you and the people like me that feels bad about this.
Best of luck--

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
BD - Some players like some of the week 1 elements (MCs with abnormally huge cocks and incest) and advocate for them accordingly. That doesn't mean we expect a reversion, and it doesn't mean we don't respect your design decisions and motivations behind them. Speaking solely for myself, occasional laments into the void (i.e., this thread) are recognized as merely cathartic exercises in futility. They're meant neither as criticisms nor as complaints. I just feel the inexorable need to call out the opposition advocating for smaller penises and restrictions on romance between / with sexy characters as being objectively wrong, and to heap shame upon them for denying us the glory of your original vision.

We (most of us) will continue to support you and look forward to upcoming releases.

And, I suspect, like in almost any F95 thread, you should probably expect the quality of postings to diminish over time post-release, asymptotically approaching INSECTS level as the addicts wait impatiently for their next dose. This is natural and unavoidable, and probably not at all a reflection of the degenerate nature of F95 posters.

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
No wonder the game has been pure shit the last few updates I had no idea you where purposefully moving away from the things that made this game awesome the frequent dirty and raunchy hookups as well as the feeling of "this guy is awesome and can have anyone he wants". I noticed in the last couple updates there was so much bullshit about solving stupid problems and dealing with peoples feeling I was super confused as to why it felt so boring and different from how the game felt in the beginning. I lost a lot of love for the game when I found out it was going to have no incest as I wanted a Nat/Harp threesome more then anything, now I find out your not even making the same game anymore because you've wildly changed the direction the game was going. I'm glad to at least have an explanation why the game hasn't been as good as it use to.
Don't get me wrong. This game will still have many hookups and it's still very much a "this guy is awesome and can have anyone he wants" kind of game.
I just look back at those specifics ones and personally don't like how the hookups were handled. Especially Liz's.

I suppose Alexis' scene was the most tame and I don't have many problems with the scene itself, I just hate most of the dialogue.

Liz's scene was essentially Zoe and Bailey facilitating what they could only know as borderline rape. Which... fuck man why'd I do that? I was going for a scene in which the MC would be emotionally conflicted to help Liz but it fell flat on its face and is just creepy and weird.

Katie's scene was in line with her character and once again isn't so bad, I just dislike the timing of it and the abruptness of it, and also the dialogue.

Basically the goal is just to tone it down. Less power struggles and such.
This is still a "collect 'em all" game. (Besides family)

Hook ups will be handled a lot more like Yen's was. (The custodian Mabel sets you up with.)

Not to go into spoilers but there will be a shit ton of hook ups. Notably on away games. Some get kinky, some are vanilla. None are morally wrong.

Also the entire game has always been about people's feelings and solving problems. That's never changed and it definitely isn't new. :LUL:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Don't get me wrong. This game will still have many hookups and it's still very much a "this guy is awesome and can have anyone he wants" kind of game.
I just look back at those specifics ones and personally don't like how the hookups were handled. Especially Liz's.

I suppose Alexis' scene was the most tame and I don't have many problems with the scene itself, I just hate most of the dialogue.

Liz's scene was essentially Zoe and Bailey facilitating what they could only know as borderline rape. Which... fuck man why'd I do that? I was going for a scene in which the MC would be emotionally conflicted to help Liz but it fell flat on its face and is just creepy and weird.

Katie's scene was in line with her character and once again isn't so bad, I just dislike the timing of it and the abruptness of it, and also the dialogue.

Hook ups will be handled a lot more like Yen's was. (The custodian Mabel sets you up with.)

Not to go into spoilers but there will be a shit ton of hook ups. Notably on away games. Some get kinky, some are vanilla. None are morally wrong.

Also the entire game has always been about people's feelings and solving problems. That's never changed and it definitely isn't new. :LUL:
My problem with the game is that the girls I like fall on the family category, I honestly could care less about the incest thing, I love the models you used for them and always said so, now they are just discarded, is there any way you can make the family be some other perhaps new girls? after all you are going to rework a lot of the game no? or it will be just removing something and adding some text and scene here and there?

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

I kind of get it tbh... The Liz scene anyways... I don't see Zoe as the type to whore someone out to a stranger. She loves her girls (mama bear). I often thought that was the reason she didn't want a relationship with MC, she was ashamed of what she did. Scene was hot but yeah, doesn't really fit. Pretty sure she would kill Charles before letting Emiko be taken advantage of like that.

grokelfinger

Apr 5, 2021

I just found this game last week and finished it recently. I absolutely love it but the few scenes you mentioned are actually the ones I felt were for the lack of a better word "off" from the rest of the game.

For Alexis, I think it was just kind of out of nowhere, even though it was a great scene. A lot probably has to do with all that's crammed in that first day before you leave, not leaving much time for setup.

The first Liz one was definitely the weirdest to me. It was like I was playing a different game for that whole section. It doesn't vibe with what the MC is about and having played the game all the way through, it doesn't fit with what Zoe and Bailey are like either. Probably doesn't help it takes place in a basement to boot. Maybe more of a sorority style hazing here instead?

Overall though what a great escape! I found myself enthralled in the story many times, forgetting I was even playing an adult game.

Reactions: noobchan51515

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In my personal opinion, these two scenes, even though they gave off vibes for me as well, exemplified everything that went wrong with WVM under Charles. Personally, I perceived that Zoe and Bailey didn't know MC and his personality at that point and thought he was just as much of an asshat at worst as Charles was. After they learned that he isn't such a bad guy, they were more open with him. At least that was my interpretation.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the game tho. Do you believe the other players did not get such a welcome?
How do you reckon the guy helping MC move met his gf?
Even MC met his gf as he was this basketball star in his prime, her sis was his gf, so she snatched him
It is all portrayed as this girls buffet for the athletes, getting good graces with the management and all.
Many programs and this is portrayed in countless series/movies - make cheer girls be this meat for
the athletes. So of course they end up falling for the athletes as it is their job to adorn them.
I just found this game last week and finished it recently. I absolutely love it but the few scenes you mentioned are actually the ones I felt were for the lack of a better word "off" from the rest of the game.

For Alexis, I think it was just kind of out of nowhere, even though it was a great scene. A lot probably has to do with all that's crammed in that first day before you leave, not leaving much time for setup.

The first Liz one was definitely the weirdest to me. It was like I was playing a different game for that whole section. It doesn't vibe with what the MC is about and having played the game all the way through, it doesn't fit with what Zoe and Bailey are like either. Probably doesn't help it takes place in a basement to boot. Maybe more of a sorority style hazing here instead?

Overall though what a great escape! I found myself enthralled in the story many times, forgetting I was even playing an adult game.
In my personal opinion, these two scenes, even though they gave off vibes for me as well, exemplified everything that went wrong with WVM under Charles. Personally, I perceived that Zoe and Bailey didn't know MC and his personality at that point and thought he was just as much of an asshat at worst as Charles was. After they learned that he isn't such a bad guy, they were more open with him. At least that was my interpretation.
Cutting those scenes would make the assholes less so, making the other players seem better,
but they all should have gotten the same welcome - sex from a cheerleader.
What a dream for any guy, no?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

At the very beginning of your game. MC went to where Azel worked at the time. This was where MC first meet Rachael. If I remember correctly Rachael encouraged MC to seduce and have sex with Azel. This is where it all began. You Mr. Dev put that in the game. You got everyone's hopes up with the idea of sex between MC and Azel. Updates later we all got our hopes dashed when you said there would be no incest and you felt sex between MC and Azel was incest (they aren't blood related so in truth that wouldn't be incest). You Mr. Dev started this whole debate. If you weren't planning on MC and Azel to have sex then that should never have been in the game. That or/and Azel should have stayed in their home town. But instead you move her to where MC is and MC and Azel do everything BUT have sex. Do you not realize how you are just teasing people? Why is Azel even still in the story? She can't add to it in any way now. All she is is DEAD WEIGHT. To be honest same can be said about Willow and MC's Mom. He has found them. We have heard the story. Great now what good are they now? Having to carry Willow around everywhere cuts down on MC's time with the women he can be with. So again DEAD WEIGHT.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
<INC Rant snipped>
And instead of taking it as a tease and move on a vocal minority made it a mission to p.o. everybody here by bringing this up over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I mean, seriously, at one point in time I searched for the mention of "incest" on this thread and found out it would only have half the pages if people finally accepted that it's Patreon's rules of what constitutes INC or not. And it's their discretion to throw BD off their page and reducing his dev income to zero, which obviously he is not willing to risk.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
At the very beginning of your game. MC went to where Azel worked at the time. This was where MC first meet Rachael. If I remember correctly Rachael encouraged MC to seduce and have sex with Azel. This is where it all began. You Mr. Dev put that in the game. You got everyone's hopes up with the idea of sex between MC and Azel. Updates later we all got our hopes dashed when you said there would be no incest and you felt sex between MC and Azel was incest (they aren't blood related so in truth that wouldn't be incest). You Mr. Dev started this whole debate. If you weren't planning on MC and Azel to have sex then that should never have been in the game. That or/and Azel should have stayed in their home town. But instead you move her to where MC is and MC and Azel do everything BUT have sex. Do you not realize how you are just teasing people? Why is Azel even still in the story? She can't add to it in any way now. All she is is DEAD WEIGHT. To be honest same can be said about Willow and MC's Mom. He has found them. We have heard the story. Great now what good are they now? Having to carry Willow around everywhere cuts down on MC's time with the women he can be with. So again DEAD WEIGHT.
Play a different game.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes