Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Braindrop

I finally got some time to sit here and run a playthrough I like the additions and I was surprised towards the end there but it kept me on my seat waiting for more as always gj if my bank suddenly didn't block patreon for no damn reason I'd jump on the support side.

I honestly see where your coming from with the first Liz interaction but to me the rest seemed fine and I like where its going that's just my personal opinion though I know many others have stated different things.

Either way good job look forward to more before my job carries me off for months on end like it did this past year.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How it works or not, that doesn't change my mind of thoughts of how this game feels like it is somewhat abandoned, despite the circle jerking kiss arses here.
Lmao, there you see how feelings can be wrong. We have frequent updates from the Dev, in forms of Minddrops (which are all linked in the Mini Faq) and he even replied here on the last 3,4 pages. But you just had to get your stupid feelings out right. :HideThePain: And when the update releases and it will be quite big, you get back to your hole again until in 6 months. Same shit every time.

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
How it works or not, that doesn't change my mind of thoughts of how this game feels like it is somewhat abandoned, despite the circle jerking kiss arses here.
Last update was about november, it hasnt been even ore than 3 months yet to be abandoned lol

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How come just because people don't agree with you they are "circle jerking kiss arses"? Are you so insecure about yourself that you have to attack people because they don't agree with you?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Lmao, there you see how feelings can be wrong. We have frequent updates from the Dev, in forms of Minddrops (which are all linked in the Mini Faq) and he even replied here on the last 3,4 pages. But you just had to get your stupid feelings out right. :HideThePain: And when the update releases and it will be quite big, you get back to your hole again until in 6 months. Same shit every time.
Beg pardon for me not living in this thread on a daily basis, not reading through the mountain of post of repeative kissing of assing and constant circle jerking the thread with literally the same posts only a week apart and enduring the little whiney self entitled fanboys who come to the defence of BD simply from anyone who has criticism or views things differently. I prefer my sanity and joy thank you.

Last update was about november, it hasnt been even ore than 3 months yet to be abandoned lol
Honestly feels much longer than three months, hence my opinion and thoughts.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well you do have to consider the fact that this game went from bi-monthly releases to one release every few months. Least we forget the week 1 to month 1 restructuring as well.

Reactions: SerHawkes
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes