preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
but even if I planned to I would never say it.
Holy shit man, that's proof that he might add it, though not the proof I'm talking about. That's a public comment admitting that if he was planning on adding incest, he'd never tell anyone that he was. You notice how he never says "the truth" and he only ever says "the answer?" This is literally exactly what I'm talking about.

can i now mention how you ignored the offtopic part? or is it not offtopic if a mod is involved?
Well your "proof" is 100% bullshit so yeah, incest is still very much on topic for this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Okay so incest is on topic... meaning incest arguments are on topic... meaning... meaning i can say this....

Incest... who gives 2 shits if its gonna happen. Someone claiming they have proof it might happen doesn't mean jack. They are just simply clining onto the little hope they have for it to come, though it MIGHT not come but it MIGHT come but it also MIGHT not come. You see this is completely fucking stupid. What BD says about his game is what we should take it as; doesn't fucking matter if you don't believe what he says. MIGHT MIGHT who fucking cares. Take the game as it is now as its probably not gonna change.... but it might but it also might not.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Incest is teased in WVM? o.o... seriously??!

Must replay LMAO!
Yes Rachael is a bad girl and teases Azel. The rest is innocent kisses and models that are so hot some can't accept they are off limits.

There is just as much talk if not more about having to use the bathroom so urination and scat is also teased apparently :LOL:

Sep 15, 2017
But there is a massive difference in "he's not going to risk his patreon money to add incest now" and "he never was going to add incest, even before he started a patreon and made a shitload of money."
Seems like a pointless thing to argue about since whatever his initial plans were, they're pretty much moot now.

I have proof that it might, where's your proof it 100% won't?
I don't have proof that it's 100% not going to literally rain cats and dogs in my city, but that doesn't mean it's even worth discussing the possibility that it might happen, let alone saying it will.

Also, if you want incest in the game, and knowing the position the dev is in, wouldn't it be smarter NOT to talk about it so nobody can point at this thread to screw over BD with Patreon?

That's a rhetorical question, the answer is yes.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Okay so incest is on topic... meaning incest arguments are on topic... meaning... meaning i can say this....

Incest... who gives 2 shits if its gonna happen. Someone claiming they have proof it might happen doesn't mean jack. They are just simply clining onto the little hope they have for it to come, though it MIGHT not come but it MIGHT come but it also MIGHT not come. You see this is completely fucking stupid. What BD says about his game is what we should take it as; doesn't fucking matter if you don't believe what he says. MIGHT MIGHT who fucking cares. Take the game as it is now as its probably not gonna change.... but it might but it also might not.
In that case you're also incorrect claiming it'll never happen. You guys parading around like you're correct is also wrong and I'd very much like it to stop.

Incorrect. Watersports is very much teased. Kimmy is a swimmer and last time i checked swimming is a sport in the water.
True, true.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Seems like a pointless thing to argue about since whatever his initial plans were, they're pretty much moot now.
In your opinion.

That's a rhetorical question, the answer is yes.
Of course it is, but as a mod I have to tell a bunch of smug assholes to stop acting like children and the only way they'll stop is if they're told why.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
In your opinion.

Of course it is, but as a mod I have to tell a bunch of smug assholes to stop acting like children and the only way they'll stop is if they're told why.
I'm very visual and have a vivid imagination. Picture you talking to smug literal ass'holes' while they let their gasses out while they parade in kids clothes.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes