Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
As long as there is an alternate path where MC can fully redeem Damien and repair his relationship with Jasmine! Dev shouldn't have given Damien sympathetic motivations if he didn't want him to have a chance at redemption.
I Highly doubt that with the man being gay and all... The door was open for the mc since jump..

Dec 5, 2019
goddamn, i only started playing this game recently and have only reached the end of day 4 on the cheating route, and can i just say.... the MC here is, by far, the luckiest MC i have ever seen in any adult games i've played.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can we make a petition of making Azel a love interest? Come on man, she's not the MC mother
Of course you can. You can write your local leaders, your local news stations and even some Hollywood celebrities. Go crazy get a "change" petition started.
I don't see any of them changing shit but by all means knock yourself out.

Regardless what you "know" about incest it only matters what patreon's TOS state. So the better choice would fund and create your own donation site, secure the backing and make your own rules, until those that are backing you change their rules and the cycle continues.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Can we make a petition of making Azel a love interest? Come on man, she's not the MC mother
It is funny how many people try to get Brain to change this and how many different ways that they are told No it will never happen lol. Keep it up folks it at least gives me lots of laughs to see how you are told no it is not gonna happen. Lol

Reactions: sava75

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
"What are you doing, legally-emancipated-son...?"

I am hoping that the changes to Week 1 also change some dialog with Azel, because it really does seem like incest is the end game there, especially since Rachael keeps poking at MC to do something.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yep, it'll be interesting to see. It'll be great insight into what he actually has planned.
I maybe crazy but I don't think it can any clearer than his actual words that incest isn't happening. He does seem to enjoy trolling those that won't accept it, so I doubt anything will be lessened.

Rachael is just that type of woman to push the envelope, to change that would be a shame and pointless at this stage of the vn.

I get that some of you really really want incest or dislike the trolling about it and what not but there is no real motivation to add it and more importantly no desire to for the dev...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I maybe crazy but I don't think it can any clearer than his actual words that incest isn't happening.
Really. You really don't understand that regardless of if he plans on it or not, he will never admit it. Because every single game that is on Patreon and has an incest patch the dev will hotly deny that they have anything to do with it. Even when all the patch does is set incest = True in the code.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes