Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
100% guaranteed promise of a lifetime
Ima be honest, have no clue why you replied to me. Been in this thread since I made my account and as much as I love BD and I know he delivers with great content every update, he really has to stop giving dates like this since something is always happening that pushes it back.

Reactions: GaiserikSK

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Whatever he does, he can't please some people here anyway. If he gives a release date that he can't keep for whatever reason, some will complain. If he says it's done when it's done, the same thing happens.
As a "snowflake fanboy" I wish the entitled idjits would take a second and read before they ask a question that is answered on the same page.

It amazes me that some can be so pissy over something this good that they get 100% free.

Yet I'm the snowflake :ROFLMAO:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Whatever he does, he can't please some people here anyway. If he gives a release date that he can't keep for whatever reason, some will complain. If he says it's done when it's done, the same thing happens.
It'd probably be easier for him just to do a percentage bar on what he likes/thinks about his update to shut people up about it and its progress rather than giving an estimated date.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
It amazes me that some can be so pissy over something this good that they get 100% free.
They would probably even complain if you gave them water instead of coke (insert their favorite drink here) while they are dying of thirst.
It'd probably be easier for him just to do a percentage bar on what he likes/thinks about his update to shut people up about it and its progress rather than giving an estimated date.
Nice idea, but then they complain that the bar has grown more in the last month than in this or similar BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
IDK if that'd work for his writing style, a lot of what he does seems sporadic and meandering, which usually makes for absolutely stacked updates, but doesn't provide an easy format for "this update is % complete."

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
IDK if that'd work for his writing style, a lot of what he does seems sporadic and meandering, which usually makes for absolutely stacked updates, but doesn't provide an easy format for "this update is % complete."
Idk just a thought, like if he's done with days 10-13 he can get a feel or a rough estimation on how long he thinks it'll take for the final day.

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
I think a checklist that you could tick off would be better and more manageable.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes