BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
You're going to have to screenshot that, I'm quite sure you're wrong.
If it's not Kenji, and it's one of the girls, then the most likely candidate IMO is Stacy given the circumstances in which MC met her while sleepwalking (perhaps not a coincidence that Stacy and Ryker were together that night).

However, as soon as Stacy gets MC's magic wand, then I'm sure she'd convert and help get rid of Ryker. In fact, this is the only rational reason for why she hasn't yet gone for a ride on MC's nerfed pogo stick.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
because when Ryker reveals his plan and Damien's betrayal, he said that there was another one working for him among his friends and colleagues
I'm 99% certain that you're remembering that wrong.
No, he does, and I'm pretty sure he's talking about Kenji (considering that the scene in question happens before the bowling game).
Ryker clear says. "Whoever else is doesn't work for him".
screenshot0023.png

During the point where giving the one house to Kimmy.

Katuvishe

Nov 23, 2020
So im guessing this is taking a little while to get some new content.. I can't wait for more .. Gotta say i'm loving it so far

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I personally don't think Stacy is a suspect. She has some gaps in her past, as did our MC, and I don't think there's any need to include a betrayal plot because she turns out to be our MC's childhood friend who got him to play basketball. Especially since Damien already had the role of the supposed friend who betrays our protagonist.

My personal favorite continues to be, if there is to be another enemy within our own ranks, Ryker's sister. The mysterious accident in which MC and his father were involved is still ominous and offers much more potential in terms of the fate of Ryker's and Katie's parents.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Katie might be playing the long game when it comes to MC, but as of now, I don't think there's anyone else in MC's circle that could betray him.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.70 star(s) 634 Votes