MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
but not cheating means less lewd scenes right?
Yes, however, you then have the moral high ground vis-à-vis Jamie's mother. Because when you get right down to it, you're fine with the no-cheating route while Jamie is strictly speaking MC's pimp.

Reactions: yasen2k

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
should I cheat ?
I don't want to cheat on MC's gf since she's my type
but I'm also horny as fuck
so the big question is should I cheat?
You could not cheat on the first play through. And after you are at the point where Jamie confirms the polygamy, you could do a 2nd play through and check skip seen text, so you can go tru it quick but it will stop when you are at a point that you didn't see already aka the cheating.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
You could not cheat on the first play through. And after you are at the point where Jamie confirms the polygamy, you could do a 2nd play through and check skip seen text, so you can go tru it quick but it will stop when you are at a point that you didn't see already aka the cheating.
I knew what the premise was before I ever played the game so I just cheated, because I knew Jaime would tell MC to build a harem and I didn't want to miss out on any girls/scenes. What happens with girls like Alexis and Anna if you don't cheat?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I knew what the premise was before I ever played the game so I just cheated, because I knew Jaime would tell MC to build a harem and I didn't want to miss out on any girls/scenes. What happens with girls like Alexis and Anna if you don't cheat?
Anna am not sure (don't really remember her, played the cheating route a long time ago), for Alexis, she will join WVM anyways, she hinted at it in a text, so you will prob get her on the non cheat part.. Other clients will come later too, I think Braindrop said it in a very early Minddrop.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Anna am not sure (don't really remember her, played the cheating route a long time ago), for Alexis, she will join WVM anyways, she hinted at it in a text, so you will prob get her on the non cheat part.. Other clients will come later too, I think Braindrop said it in a very early Minddrop.
Anna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alexis
I assume it would need to be a little different based on your choices.

Reactions: Bob69

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Willabelle, Valerie, M?
We've been told Willabelle and Valerie are kind of the power behind the scenes. Not sure who M would be. Maybe Margaret (Stacy's grandmother) or we haven't met her yet.

Reactions: kcaldw and Breezerr

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WVM Birthday Renders
- - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

(You can pre-view the render on Gofile (click on the play button), there are currently 47 renders)
Thank you very kindly.

And thank you BD. Some Carly made my day <3

fastolf

Sep 10, 2020
Bro the first scene with two blonds, one of they says she want to suck MC balls while he fuck her friend and other girl didnt let her. I am waiting for that but doesnt happend untill the end :(

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
One question, have they already shown who was Ryker's second infiltrator?
Because if I don't have a bad feeling it's going to be Jamie. Because I consider it very convenient that 2 months before going to that school will they start dating or am I just paranoid?

Last edited:

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
One question: Have they already shown who was Ryker's second infiltrator?
Because if I don't have a bad feeling it's going to be Jamie. Because I consider it very convenient that 2 months before going to that school will they start dating or am I just paranoid?
If you really want to know then I'll tell you.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
If you really want to know then I'll tell you.
MC has known Jamie and Elizabeth for years ...

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
Don't worry, Jamie is the main girl and queen of the harem. She's a goddess and would never betray us!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why do you think that there is a second one?

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes