Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Willabelle, Valerie, M?
We've been told Willabelle and Valerie are kind of the power behind the scenes. Not sure who M would be. Maybe Margaret (Stacy's grandmother) or we haven't met her yet.

Reactions: kcaldw and Breezerr

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WVM Birthday Renders
- - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

(You can pre-view the render on Gofile (click on the play button), there are currently 47 renders)
Thank you very kindly.

And thank you BD. Some Carly made my day <3

fastolf

Sep 10, 2020
Bro the first scene with two blonds, one of they says she want to suck MC balls while he fuck her friend and other girl didnt let her. I am waiting for that but doesnt happend untill the end :(

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
One question, have they already shown who was Ryker's second infiltrator?
Because if I don't have a bad feeling it's going to be Jamie. Because I consider it very convenient that 2 months before going to that school will they start dating or am I just paranoid?

Last edited:

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
One question: Have they already shown who was Ryker's second infiltrator?
Because if I don't have a bad feeling it's going to be Jamie. Because I consider it very convenient that 2 months before going to that school will they start dating or am I just paranoid?
If you really want to know then I'll tell you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
If you really want to know then I'll tell you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC has known Jamie and Elizabeth for years ...

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
Don't worry, Jamie is the main girl and queen of the harem. She's a goddess and would never betray us!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why do you think that there is a second one?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
You're going to have to screenshot that, I'm quite sure you're wrong.
If it's not Kenji, and it's one of the girls, then the most likely candidate IMO is Stacy given the circumstances in which MC met her while sleepwalking (perhaps not a coincidence that Stacy and Ryker were together that night).

However, as soon as Stacy gets MC's magic wand, then I'm sure she'd convert and help get rid of Ryker. In fact, this is the only rational reason for why she hasn't yet gone for a ride on MC's nerfed pogo stick.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes