GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
There's been ONE small Beta update......
and the next one will also be a beta update ... we had 1 1800+ render update (this was really good) before there was also small updates but regularly

Dont get me wrong, i like this game but some other developer hear more critisism with longer updates in shorter time than braindrop (i understand the reason why he had to switch the update process).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
and the next one will also be a beta update ... we had 1 1800+ render update (this was really good) before there was also small updates but regularly

Dont get me wrong, i like this game but some other developer hear more critisism with longer updates in shorter time than braindrop (i understand the reason why he had to switch the update process).
First of all, comparing Dev's is pointless, no 2 work the same way not to mention how much time real life is taking for them is of course also individual.

Second, forget about the Beta's, they weren't supposed to be released here, just on Patreon so they shouldn't be counted as actual updates. We will get a big update soon and as it seems in the polls, most Patreon's wants bigger updates with longer development time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Show me any other dev that have paused the pledges for 10 months.
You can't of course.

newboy89

Dec 6, 2021
It's January 27th around the globe, meaning it's Kimmy's special day. Our WVM's resident crybaby swimmer. Now that Kimmy has a better understanding of MC and ready to turn over a new leaf. I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out between them, especially as MC's future maid and yoga instructor.

Happy Birthday Kimmy!
View attachment 1617894
So out of curiosity, has Kimmy had any nude scenes yet?
I've just seen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, wondering if there's any others with her in it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
StencilBits, the dev of Offcuts has paused each month since November 2019. Thats 26 months. I named one, even though you said we can't.

Just a joke. Don't start a war over it.
No idea how you all menage to miss the obvious answer-Pandelo and My Sweet Neighbors.

Reactions: chefaking

Lucifer240502

Jul 4, 2021
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year. All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2021-10-17
Release Date: 2021-10-15
Developer: Braindrop -
Censorship: No
Version: v0.10.0.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

All Offtopic conversations should be held at the WVM Offtopic thread
Thank you!

If you've already played through 0.9.4 then there's no need to download 0.9.4 Save fix. This is for those that were having save issues.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android
(v0.9.5): - - MEGA -
Update: MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID - TORRENT

Extras: Fan Sigs - WVM Character Sheet (Includes spoilers for up to Day 9 - Game Guide - Walkthrough - Gallery Mod*
Italian Translation - Spanish Translation - Mini FAQ -
Cheat/Music/Walkthrough Mod* - Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
Whens the new update coming?

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
No idea how you all menage to miss the obvious answer-Pandelo and My Sweet Neighbors.
The second one I thought of was My Sweet Neighbors but the last time I checked it out people were saying that they were charged some months. No idea if he went back to pausing each month since I checked.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I've just seen
I've just seen
Not yet, she will at some point in the future but it is probably pretty far out

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
JAN 31, 2022 08:53 AM

Mind Drop #40 (01/31/2022) (Talking about changes and not much more)

Yo!
Hope you're all doing well, I'm going to do my best to not type a book this time.
I mainly just want to talk about what I asked in recent polls and how I'll handle some upcoming stuff.
It's been a strange week where I've planned out a ton of future stuff and also a whole bunch of other stuff so let's talk about some of it.

I'm not going to pause pledges
I'm going to be completely honest. I was 100% planning on pausing this month if I didn't have a release. I put out the poll about "how would you guys handle this next release?" and I was rather shocked by the results.
Firstly I expected a higher demand for the short release since I get messaged the most about those, which was why I was planning the one for before this month was over.
Secondly I never expected 90% of you to say not to pause pledges. I expected maybe a 65/35 split but 90/10? That's insane.

And to be as transparent as I can be, I would still pause if it was just me but I have people I am responsible to care for and I have to factor that into my decision.
I said those polls wouldn't decide anything but it's kind of difficult to look past both full releases and not pausing having the overwhelming majority of support.

I've always had this weird thing where I want to pause if there isn't a release but the recent polls showed me that you guys prefer longer releases anyway so that's something I'll have to deal with and get over. I'm always working even if there isn't a release for months and the sizes of past releases should show that. It's just a strange mental hurdle for me.

How will I handle future releases and this upcoming one?
Like I just said, I asked and you guys answered. Though I do have some exceptions.
I think I will mainly focus on full releases but if there's ever a monthly or even smaller release that I think is enjoyable from start to finish then I won't hesitate to release it.
The biggest bit of feedback I received is that you guys want updates that let you get into the mindset of the game and experience a good bit of fun or whatever.
So my goal will be to always achieve that and it will just depend on the type of content.
And no more releases that cut off mid sente

(Days 10-14 coming late Feb / early March)

How will you keep us informed on progress?
The second biggest bit of feedback I received is that communication is key, that you guys don't care if it takes time as long as the reason it's taking time is being communicated and you can know what to expect.

So, starting in the next mind drop I'll be bringing back the render count. (Only stopped because I wasn't tracking it over the holidays)
I'll also start using a progress bar both in these posts and in the "about the game" section where I'll track the progress of everything, not just the renders. (This will start after days 10-14 is released.)
I'll also do my usual where I just talk about how things are going and keep you guys informed that way.

Other stuff:
Birthday render post including the renders for Rainn, Bailey, Yen, Red, Ivory, Elizabeth, Jamie, and Kimmy will be posted later tonight.

Client polls will continue on as a weekly thing.

Monthly render sets will finally start in February

All releases will be for tiers 1-4, though Tier 4 will get it first and it will cascade down to the following tiers every day or two after.

I will also announce a few new things as benefits for patrons, mainly for higher tiers, next week.

Okay, keeping this one as short as possible since I don't want this info lost in other info so
Thank you guys so much for believing in me and this project. I am so fucking grateful and I'm excited for the opportunity to prove you guys right.
I'm super pumped / amped / excited / anxious for this year. Days 10-14 will be a bit of a doozy but I'm excited to have it out there soon. And as soon as it is I'll be starting on days 15-21.
(Which would technically be days 30-36 with the week 1 redo turning into weeks 1-3 redo.)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes