Oct 19, 2020
Im being optimistic and guessing the release is gonna be in april. Before couple of patreon post if i remember correctly was in faq said and im quoting " Next full update (Days 10-14) Feb 2022. Also with no set schedule going forward I will use estimated dates for full update releases (not betas) only when said information is provided going forward. "

Now is told by dev release is late february or early march. I don't think it ll be released on that timeline.

Note: This is my personal opinion. Im not trying argue with anyone. With best regards, Thanks.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It is always possible for delays, but I think it will get out closer to the end of Feb than April. I find it interesting the reactions people have for delays. Yeah, I never want to see them but I understand that they are going to happen. This is a game that I love and am willing to support BD for the product he makes. Sure I would love to see a regular update schedule, but with WVM I am fine with however it comes out. I think it is mostly due to how much communication BD has compared to other Devs that have delays in their games.

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
There's been ONE small Beta update......
and the next one will also be a beta update ... we had 1 1800+ render update (this was really good) before there was also small updates but regularly

Dont get me wrong, i like this game but some other developer hear more critisism with longer updates in shorter time than braindrop (i understand the reason why he had to switch the update process).

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
and the next one will also be a beta update ... we had 1 1800+ render update (this was really good) before there was also small updates but regularly

Dont get me wrong, i like this game but some other developer hear more critisism with longer updates in shorter time than braindrop (i understand the reason why he had to switch the update process).
First of all, comparing Dev's is pointless, no 2 work the same way not to mention how much time real life is taking for them is of course also individual.

Second, forget about the Beta's, they weren't supposed to be released here, just on Patreon so they shouldn't be counted as actual updates. We will get a big update soon and as it seems in the polls, most Patreon's wants bigger updates with longer development time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Show me any other dev that have paused the pledges for 10 months.
You can't of course.

newboy89

Dec 6, 2021
It's January 27th around the globe, meaning it's Kimmy's special day. Our WVM's resident crybaby swimmer. Now that Kimmy has a better understanding of MC and ready to turn over a new leaf. I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out between them, especially as MC's future maid and yoga instructor.

Happy Birthday Kimmy!
View attachment 1617894
So out of curiosity, has Kimmy had any nude scenes yet?
I've just seen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, wondering if there's any others with her in it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
StencilBits, the dev of Offcuts has paused each month since November 2019. Thats 26 months. I named one, even though you said we can't.

Just a joke. Don't start a war over it.
No idea how you all menage to miss the obvious answer-Pandelo and My Sweet Neighbors.

Reactions: chefaking

Lucifer240502

Jul 4, 2021
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year. All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2021-10-17
Release Date: 2021-10-15
Developer: Braindrop -
Censorship: No
Version: v0.10.0.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

All Offtopic conversations should be held at the WVM Offtopic thread
Thank you!

If you've already played through 0.9.4 then there's no need to download 0.9.4 Save fix. This is for those that were having save issues.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android
(v0.9.5): - - MEGA -
Update: MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID - TORRENT

Extras: Fan Sigs - WVM Character Sheet (Includes spoilers for up to Day 9 - Game Guide - Walkthrough - Gallery Mod*
Italian Translation - Spanish Translation - Mini FAQ -
Cheat/Music/Walkthrough Mod* - Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
Whens the new update coming?

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
No idea how you all menage to miss the obvious answer-Pandelo and My Sweet Neighbors.
The second one I thought of was My Sweet Neighbors but the last time I checked it out people were saying that they were charged some months. No idea if he went back to pausing each month since I checked.

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes