Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Any idea when an update can be expected?
Yes.

The answer you seek can be found on the last couple of pages. Hint: the posts have more than white writing. A minute or two of skimming will give you the total of all the knowledge we have on the subject.

Edited: misspelling

Last edited:
Reactions: Tavi13 and Bob69

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
How would one go about changing their game developer tag to an "Abandonned" tag?

Asking for a friend (y)
If you're (semi) serious I'm almost certain Sam would be willing to do it as a joke but he's also busy getting the new site ready for launch so it might be a while.

The answer you seek can be found on the last couple of pages. Hint: the posts have more than white writing. A minute or two of skimming will give you the total of all the knowledge we have on the subject.
I made it yellow for the people with short attention spans.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's January 27th around the globe, meaning it's Kimmy's special day. Our WVM's resident crybaby swimmer. Now that Kimmy has a better understanding of MC and ready to turn over a new leaf. I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out between them, especially as MC's future maid and yoga instructor.

Happy Birthday Kimmy!
Kimmy_CharacterScreen.png

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
It's January 27th around the globe, meaning it's Kimmy's special day. Our WVM's resident crybaby swimmer. Now that Kimmy has a better understanding of MC and ready to turn over a new leaf. I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out between them, especially as MC's future maid and yoga instructor.

Happy Birthday Kimmy!
View attachment 1617894
I didn’t realize it was my favourite girls birthday, Happy birthday Kimmy.

Reactions: armion82

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
West Mountain Vocational (I think Vocational as a serious guess for the V fits best. WM has a lot of possibilities)
West Montana Vocational

And so forth.

Edit: Though I suppose if we leave off a word indicating it's a school, "valley" also works. So West Mountain Valley, for example.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes