Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, today is my second day on said meds. It's a low dosage to start me out on but I can't describe the difference. I always had the ignorant idea in my head that stimulants would do nothing but wire you up like a meth head but my experience has shown me the opposite.
I just feel normal... but not my normal. I feel functional and alert and able to do all these things that I'd have to force myself to do before. It's been awesome and I'm thankful I was able to overcome a fear of mine.
That is really awesome, Braindrop (if you read this someday). We've seen how hard on yourself you are, and second guessing everything, so I am glad to see you are getting some help. Life is hard enough, to not take every advantage you can to make it a little better, so congrats for this next step. I hope it continues to make you feel a little more grounded in life.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Original Guess - Women Vetoing Monogamy

New Guess - Women Value Mating

Next Update - Wanting Very Much - But am happily waiting for when Braindrop is ready to release it as I am a freeloader.

Reactions: noobchan51515

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Okay, so I know it's never a great idea to let others decide how you're gonna do something and that's not what I'm doing here.
These times are also not promises. They're what I currently have planned as options.

The results of the prior poll were a little bit shocking to me. I receive many messages weekly where people exclaim they miss weeklys. So it was either a vocal minority or just players missing consistency. Which I understand.

I said in the mind drop I was going to release a small beta sized update just to get over a mental hurdle and that's still my plan currently.
But I am curious as to how you guys would handle it. I want you to answer completely honestly based solely on the game experience not on what you think is best for me.

For context. I've spent the last half year building up a backlog of renders. I've finished all the renders for Days 10-12 and almost all of 13 and 14. I've also made scenes that have been moved into later days.
(Same goes for animations and script. Most images are edited and ready, there's still bugtesting and tweaking lines which I always do. But it's mostly mental hurdles not work hurdles)
I did that because I knew a kid was coming and I wanted to be able to release while we got used to that whole thing... needless to say I didn't anticipate all the anxiety that came with it and the dread I'd feel anytime I'd even think about it. But I'm almost over that.

There's a second part to the poll. Something I've wondered about for a long time because I never wanted to have guilt fuel the poll.
I'm tacking on (pause pledges / dont) to these options just out of curiosity. It will not decide anything and once again I want you guys to answer honestly. I'm not broke, I can pause pledges no problem.
I am mainly curious to see how many are strictly here and support for game releases vs those that support for the bigger picture knowing I'm working despite the lack of releases recently.

No matter what I choose to do. The full Days 10-14 should be released late Feb / early March.
And if I choose to do the small beta release before the end of the month. I will also have the full day 10 release mid February and then the full days 10-14 after it.

(I will talk further about my plans regarding the last poll in the next mind drop. Thank you guys.)
(Once again sorry for notification spam. I'd turn them off for these if I could. I have the client poll later today and then I'll likely be silent until the next mind drop at least)

Small beta release before the month ends. (200-300 renders) (Don't pause pledges)4%
Small beta release before the month ends. (200-300 renders) (Pause pledges)0%
Larger release early February. (400-500 renders)(essentially everything leading up to the basketball game) (Don't pause pledges)9%
Larger release early February. (400-500 renders)(essentially everything leading up to the basketball game) (Pause pledges)1%
Release Day 10 complete mid February (1200 renders) (Don't pause pledges)8%
Release Day 10 complete mid February (1200 renders) (Pause pledges)1%
Wait and release Days 10-14 complete Late February / Early March. (1600-1800 renders) (Don't pause pledges)68%
Wait and release Days 10-14 complete Late February / Early March. (1600-1800 renders) (Pause pledges)8%

(742 votes)

Seems like the Patreons are widely in favor of waiting until it the complete update is finished. And want to be milked ;) lmao.

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
How would one go about changing their game developer tag to an "Abandonned" tag?

Asking for a friend (y)

Okay, so I know it's never a great idea to let others decide how you're gonna do something and that's not what I'm doing here.
These times are also not promises. They're what I currently have planned as options.

The results of the prior poll were a little bit shocking to me. I receive many messages weekly where people exclaim they miss weeklys. So it was either a vocal minority or just players missing consistency. Which I understand.

I said in the mind drop I was going to release a small beta sized update just to get over a mental hurdle and that's still my plan currently.
But I am curious as to how you guys would handle it. I want you to answer completely honestly based solely on the game experience not on what you think is best for me.

For context. I've spent the last half year building up a backlog of renders. I've finished all the renders for Days 10-12 and almost all of 13 and 14. I've also made scenes that have been moved into later days.
(Same goes for animations and script. Most images are edited and ready, there's still bugtesting and tweaking lines which I always do. But it's mostly mental hurdles not work hurdles)
I did that because I knew a kid was coming and I wanted to be able to release while we got used to that whole thing... needless to say I didn't anticipate all the anxiety that came with it and the dread I'd feel anytime I'd even think about it. But I'm almost over that.

There's a second part to the poll. Something I've wondered about for a long time because I never wanted to have guilt fuel the poll.
I'm tacking on (pause pledges / dont) to these options just out of curiosity. It will not decide anything and once again I want you guys to answer honestly. I'm not broke, I can pause pledges no problem.
I am mainly curious to see how many are strictly here and support for game releases vs those that support for the bigger picture knowing I'm working despite the lack of releases recently.

No matter what I choose to do. The full Days 10-14 should be released late Feb / early March.
And if I choose to do the small beta release before the end of the month. I will also have the full day 10 release mid February and then the full days 10-14 after it.

(I will talk further about my plans regarding the last poll in the next mind drop. Thank you guys.)
(Once again sorry for notification spam. I'd turn them off for these if I could. I have the client poll later today and then I'll likely be silent until the next mind drop at least)

Small beta release before the month ends. (200-300 renders) (Don't pause pledges)5%
Small beta release before the month ends. (200-300 renders) (Pause pledges)1%
Larger release early February. (400-500 renders)(essentially everything leading up to the basketball game) (Don't pause pledges)5%
Larger release early February. (400-500 renders)(essentially everything leading up to the basketball game) (Pause pledges)2%
Release Day 10 complete mid February (1200 renders) (Don't pause pledges)10%
Release Day 10 complete mid February (1200 renders) (Pause pledges)1%
Wait and release Days 10-14 complete Late February / Early March. (1600-1800 renders) (Don't pause pledges)67%
Wait and release Days 10-14 complete Late February / Early March. (1600-1800 renders) (Pause pledges)11%

(175 votes)

Seems like the Patreons are widely in favor of waiting until it the complete update is finished. And want to be milked ;) lmao.
Clearly they're voting that way because they've accepted the fact that no one is gonna guess the meaning of WVM anytime soon. :whistle:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I just love that Ignore button, certainly giving less work to preglovr12 :ROFLMAO: (I understand why you did, no problem with that ;)). My turn for a guess : World Vaginas Master (I didn't search if someone already wrote that).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
'Day 10' 1,200 renders but 'Days 10-14' only 1,800 renders? That's odd. Part of the change to shorter days I guess, though I thought we'd already done that part.
My preference is pretty strongly for shorter more frequent updates, so long as they don't stop in the middle of a scene or anything. Like I'd rather see a day released every month than a week every six months. Though I'll continue supporting regardless.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
'Day 10' 1,200 renders but 'Days 10-14' only 1,800 renders? That's odd. Part of the change to shorter days I guess, though I thought we'd already done that part.
My preference is pretty strongly for shorter more frequent updates, so long as they don't stop in the middle of a scene or anything. Like I'd rather see a day released every month than a week every six months. Though I'll continue supporting regardless.
Not really weird, he told us already in the last Minddrop.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
When someone correctly guesses what WVM stands for. (y)
i actually think that it stands for the people who are running the college. Willabelle , Valerie , and whoever the third woman is.
OK, then how about: Willabelle - Valerie - Mabel ?

Given that Valerie is a key figure in the WVM organization, and Mabel is the only one starting with the letter M, and who has any type of known relation to either Willabelle or Valerie (Mabel being Valerie's niece).

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
hmm, I'd have to say I'd prefer monthly releases as opposed to 2-3 months. We were really spoiled with the weekly releases :)

Wet Virgins Masturbating

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes