armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
IS their any chance to get MC's adoptive mother in bed?
We already have that.But exactly in bed,nothing more:)
Nah, Ruby and her sister Moon win over Skye. Tia is a nice sidepiece, but Natalie beats her by a long shot. After MC stud puts babies into all of them, it's off to the main attraction of Harper, Rachael, and Veronica.
MC can help every girl.

"love isn’t some scarce resource to battle over. Love can be infinite, as much as your heart can open."

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Unless the other team insulted MC and his girls, including harper. So he got harper to put him in and he beat them all just to prove a point as a massive 'fuck you' to the other team.
I would like to clarify that i mean 'beat' as in at the game not as in...beat them off...

...only Shauna and Penny get the privilege of being beaten off by MC:p;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Unless the other team insulted MC and his girls, including harper. So he got harper to put him in and he beat them all just to prove a point as a massive 'fuck you' to the other team.
I kind want him to stay benched this one. I know I'm probably in the minority but I want to see him as a total team player and doing his part on the sideline.
So we just the game through his eyes.

Regardless I'm so ready for this game, just so the season can get on the way and we can get back to the harem and the impregnation of the world... you know the important things :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This current poll maybe interest some people:

Apologies for double posting on the same day. I do my best to avoid that since I hate spamming emails.
But I am planning out my schedule for the year ahead of time and was curious as to how you guys prefer your update patterns?

(Renders are just images in the game. So 200 renders is 200 separate images in the game.)

(I would add more options in between but I don't think they're very feasible and I don't want to dilute the poll)
(Poll doesn't decide for me. I'm just gauging my community's opinion though I may choose differently.)

One or two 200-300-ish render updates a month (Sometimes Bi-weekly, sometimes monthly)7 %
One 400-ish render update a month (1 update a month)30 %
Full update whenever it's ready (Likely 1000+ renders whenever I'm finished with it. approx. 2-3 months inbetween)63 %

(1006 votes]

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This current poll maybe interest some people:

Apologies for double posting on the same day. I do my best to avoid that since I hate spamming emails.
But I am planning out my schedule for the year ahead of time and was curious as to how you guys prefer your update patterns?

(Renders are just images in the game. So 200 renders is 200 separate images in the game.)

(I would add more options in between but I don't think they're very feasible and I don't want to dilute the poll)
(Poll doesn't decide for me. I'm just gauging my community's opinion though I may choose differently.)

One or two 200-300-ish render updates a month (Sometimes Bi-weekly, sometimes monthly)12 %
One 400-ish render update a month (1 update a month)32 %
Full update whenever it's ready (Likely 1000+ renders whenever I'm finished with it. approx. 2-3 months inbetween)56 %

(115 votes]
Thank you again for the share, will be interesting to see what wins.

And what the hell...
Wanton Virginal Muppets? Or mascots?

Reactions: Bob69

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, today is my second day on said meds. It's a low dosage to start me out on but I can't describe the difference. I always had the ignorant idea in my head that stimulants would do nothing but wire you up like a meth head but my experience has shown me the opposite.
I just feel normal... but not my normal. I feel functional and alert and able to do all these things that I'd have to force myself to do before. It's been awesome and I'm thankful I was able to overcome a fear of mine.
That is really awesome, Braindrop (if you read this someday). We've seen how hard on yourself you are, and second guessing everything, so I am glad to see you are getting some help. Life is hard enough, to not take every advantage you can to make it a little better, so congrats for this next step. I hope it continues to make you feel a little more grounded in life.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes