PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
West Mountain Vocational (I think Vocational as a serious guess for the V fits best. WM has a lot of possibilities)
West Montana Vocational

And so forth.

Edit: Though I suppose if we leave off a word indicating it's a school, "valley" also works. So West Mountain Valley, for example.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
West Mountain Vocational (I think Vocational as a serious guess for the V fits best. WM has a lot of possibilities)
West Montana Vocational

And so forth.

Edit: Though I suppose if we leave off a word indicating it's a school, "valley" also works. So West Mountain Valley, for example.
WVM, not WMV.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

So we currently have a Norwegian Black Metal band's frontwoman that has a rebellious personality type and a totally on the nose viking-esque hairstyle... and her name is Ingrid.

Before picking her name we picked her hairstyle and now it's time to pick a color.
(I initially said I'd pick between red and blonde but after thinking about it some more I want to include black)

(Using a blank model just to showcase the hair without any other factors influencing a choice.)
(There are some clipping issues but don't worry about those. I just didn't morph the hair specifically for this base model.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Option A60 %
Option B14 %
Option C26 %
(666 Votes)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
We all know WVM stands for Wet Vagina Master
Lol, Sure as much as it stands for Wretched Vapid Molestations or Witty Vanilla Milkshakes etc...

Only one visitor here "knows" what it stands for and they ain't saying unless someone gets it 100% correct but at least it's fun guessing :)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Braindrop Why you make this higher tier than last poll?

Now I am sad

But I see my choice of red hair is winning, so that is something

PEACE

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
How would one go about changing their game developer tag to an "Abandonned" tag?

Asking for a friend (y)

Clearly they're voting that way because they've accepted the fact that no one is gonna guess the meaning of WVM anytime soon. :whistle:
Braindrop don't give me a heart attack like that, I saw your post and the word "abandoned" and I literally cried out "NOOOOOO". :( WVM = Warm Vagina Morning, it's the best part o' waking up!

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes