Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really. You really don't understand that regardless of if he plans on it or not, he will never admit it. Because every single game that is on Patreon and has an incest patch the dev will hotly deny that they have anything to do with it. Even when all the patch does is set incest = True in the code.
Really. If it was going to happen it would have happened already. Besides this is more than a "set to true" patch job. It would take renders that don't exist and a minor overhaul of code etc.

So yeah really.

Look hold your breath all you want, write your congressman or local officials, hell even wish on a star but I'm pretty damn sure it's not going to happen.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I maybe crazy but I don't think it can any clearer than his actual words that incest isn't happening.
As Master of Puppets noted, devs have to lie about this. It's funny that you trust public comments made by BD, who has a financial stake in lying, and when I tell you you don't know the full picture you think I'm full of shit.

Really. If it was going to happen it would have happened already.
Yeah, because MC has dicked everyone in the game already, and no one is waiting to fuck Harper, Rainn, Stacy.... oh wait.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As Master of Puppets noted, devs have to lie about this. It's funny that you trust public comments made by BD, who has a financial stake in lying, and when I tell you you don't know the full picture you think I'm full of shit.

Yeah, because MC has dicked everyone in the game already, and no one is waiting to fuck Harper, Rainn, Stacy.... oh wait.
I never mentioned where the dev made the comments or in what setting.

Also being that devs have to "lie about it" why would someone with so much going on in their life be willing to risk added content for little to no gain but a big risk?

Common sense shows it ain't worth losing patreon. He has a damn good gig and enough to work on without adding content and more reworks for a really vocal minority that care and may not even donate.

I see very little to gain and a lot to lose. So please tell me why risk it?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I see very little to gain and a lot to lose. So please tell me why risk it?
I don't disagree with this at all, which is exactly why I said this in the first place:

Yep, it'll be interesting to see. It'll be great insight into what he actually has planned.
But there is a massive difference in "he's not going to risk his patreon money to add incest now" and "he never was going to add incest, even before he started a patreon and made a shitload of money."

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you drop your mind, be sure to hold out your hands, fully extended, at belly level.
Babes will be flying right over to pick your mind apart and get all of your thorughts in order.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
I have proof that it might, where's your proof it 100% won't?
do you really tho? :ROFLMAO: also, there u go:

The answer will always be no. No matter how anyone asks it, where they ask it, no matter what. Even if you believe in your heart that I intended to do so, the answer will always be no. No matter how many signs you think there are or how many hints or whatever... the answer will always be no.
And I'll stress that I will never make that sort of content... but even if I planned to I would never say it.
can i now mention how you ignored the offtopic part? or is it not offtopic if a mod is involved?

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes