Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
If I remember corectly, Skye mentioned somewhere that he is assexual. So while casual nudity is not something he has problem with it is probably something that will generate some missunderstandig at some point along the route to his integration in the harem. It will also mean that he will also be a slow burn when it comes to the bedroom. But he never mention that he is aromantic so we still might get sweet and soft moments beforehand and be in an oficial relationship long before the sex.

Reactions: wanderingwolfgod

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If I remember corectly, Skye mentioned somewhere that he is assexual. So while casual nudity is not something he has problem with it is probably something that will generate some missunderstandig at some point along the route to his integration in the harem. It will also mean that he will also be a slow burn when it comes to the bedroom. But he never mention that he is aromantic so we still might get sweet and soft moments beforehand and be in an oficial relationship long before the sex.
Jesus H Christ, I missed the "n" in aromantic.........just thought you had some weird fetishes there (not that there is anything wrong with that!)

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
As much as I really enjoy Skye, I'm honestly hoping that she just remains friends. After what happened with Damien, MC needs someone that's just a friend and not someone he's romancing that he needs to be careful with. And to tell the truth, Skye, to me, anyway, seems more ace than sexually attracted to MC.
I feel Aiden will take the spot of Damien

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
Regarding Aiden, however, I can imagine that Aiden and his wife could very well interact with MC and Jamie via double date or something. Also, Jamie could talk to Aiden's wife about family planning or something, I don't know.
I wanna See Damien kid and Nathan also

Reactions: MrLKX

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Regarding Aiden, however, I can imagine that Aiden and his wife could very well interact with MC and Jamie via double date or something. Also, Jamie could talk to Aiden's wife about family planning or something, I don't know.
I would like the double date except for the posts that will come from the ones that will complain that mc can't bone her. She could be a total orge and some would still be upset that she isn't the mc's. :ROFLMAO:

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hi, ive got a question

I've only now started playing this game and so far i love it BUT...

I chose the non trans/futa way. My question is related to Shauna, is she supposed to be trans?
I find it weird that if i went with non trans/futa version, we never hooked up. I find that weird because there is no reason as far as i can see why they shouldnt have hooked up, they spent so much time together, the MC is always there to defend her ...

Is Shauna meant to be trans? I mean, a lot of games give you the option to avoid/skip trans/futa scenes.
Im thinking that this might be the case with this game as well?

I just want to know where the "canon" story is at in regards to this.

Also ... since we're talking about this ... if i went with Shauna being a female .... do we get to be romantically involved with her? (in other words, do we get to fuck her?) In this case i dont care about spoilers, just say yes or no to this question :)

Sorry, im one of those guys who prefer a good story as opposed to lots of h-scenes so for me these things matter

EDIT: Also ... after playing a bit more, im starting to like Jamie a lot more (i kinda disliked her at the start) ... i just want to know where Shauna is in terms of romance ... im starting to hate the idea of cheating on Jamie ...

Last edited:
Reactions: chefaking

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing in between someone”s legs is just about the kink.
There is nothing about that kink related to her personality.
There is no drama you wanna devour outta her.
She is the sweetest girl to give MC a chance to have such a bombshell rooting for him.
Why overanalize the simple jesture of love this hottie extends to MC out of sheer selflessness?
Enjoy the game and stop asking the stupidest questions.
There is more to a girl than what is between her legs!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi, ive got a question

I've only now started playing this game and so far i love it BUT...

I chose the non trans/futa way. My question is related to Shauna, is she supposed to be trans?
I find it weird that if i went with non trans/futa version, we never hooked up. I find that weird because there is no reason as far as i can see why they shouldnt have hooked up, they spent so much time together, the MC is always there to defend her ...

Is Shauna meant to be trans? I mean, a lot of games give you the option to avoid/skip trans/futa scenes.
Im thinking that this might be the case with this game as well?

I just want to know where the "canon" story is at in regards to this.

Also ... since we're talking about this ... if i went with Shauna being a female .... do we get to be romantically involved with her? (in other words, do we get to fuck her?) In this case i dont care about spoilers, just say yes or no to this question :)

Sorry, im one of those guys who prefer a good story as opposed to lots of h-scenes so for me these things matter
She is always romanceable (and unavoidable, actually). Just keep playing. But you can fuck her since day 1, just pick the right choices. Also, please note that her background story is going to be reworked sooner or later so that it makes a bit more sense (trans Shauna is a better shaped out character in that regard)

code991

Aug 21, 2021
The thing in between someone”s legs is just about the kink.
There is nothing about that kink related to her personality.
There is no drama you wanna devour outta her.
She is the sweetest girl to give MC a chance to have such a bombshell rooting for him.
Why overanalize the simple jesture of love this hottie extends to MC out of sheer selflessness?
Enjoy the game and stop asking the stupidest questions.
There is more to a girl than what is between her legs!
I have to agree to this :)

Its been so many games that i've chosen the girl that most people dont? ... Most people choose them for the looks, ive always been more attracted by their personality

I hope i dont misinterpret you post haha

Reactions: Havoc_313

code991

Aug 21, 2021
She is always romanceable (and unavoidable, actually). Just keep playing. But you can fuck her since day 1, just pick the right choices. Also, please note that her background story is going to be reworked sooner or later so that it makes a bit more sense (trans Shauna is a better shaped out character in that regard)
Yeah, i've read about the rework and i was willing to wait for it but since i was unable to find an eta or any indication on when that might be done, i've decide to start now. If its within the next month or 2 i will stop the game this moment but idk, wasnt really able to find anything related to an eta

I would obviously be more inclined to play the updated version of the game

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes