Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game, MC has everything, like every and all tropes of why girls drool over guys:
top athlete, killer bod, successful sportsman, huge sponsorship deal, Veyron, mansion.

You have to play now, not allowing the rework, because you can see the rush girls get when they
feel they are ”friends” with a celebrity and they wand a one time hook up with this peak of human evolution.

Literally .. MC is arnold + michael jay white + denzel + brad pit,
all rolled into one superb specimen with the heart
to melt all the girls” throbbing volcano while giving them the wild ride they expect out of hooking up with him.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc_313

code991

Aug 21, 2021
In this game, MC has everything, like every and all tropes of why girls drool over guys:
top athlete, killer bod, successful sportsman, huge sponsorship deal, Veyron, mansion.

You have to play now, not allowing the rework, because you can see the rush girls get when they
feel they are ”friends” with a celebrity and they wand a one time hook up with this peak of human evolution.

Literally .. MC is arnold + michael jay white + denzel + brad pit rolled into one superb specimen with the heart
to melt girls throbbing volcano while giving them the wild ride they expect out of hooking up with him.
Ok then

Its actually refreshing to hear this. Most games i've played (not all mind you, but most) have had the MC be a fucking pussy, useless shit with no balls to his name. Its always awesome to have the MC be awesome. Ill keep on playing, im sure ill love this

Thank you !

EDIT: Ok ive started to feel bad towards Jamie .... i hope there is a happy ending via the cheat path (which i went with to experience the most content) ...

Ill stop with the spam heh ... ill just play the game and see where it leads

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC drives the adventure further. Even if you pay little attention to the outside noise,
MC got the big contract and everyone is happy to go with him on his glory run to success.
Babes will follow MC, not the other way around. Be there for the babe that has you attention
in every each moment and give your all to make it fabulous for he both of you.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Ok then

Its actually refreshing to hear this. Most games i've played (not all mind you, but most) have had the MC be a fucking pussy, useless shit with no balls to his name. Its always awesome to have the MC be awesome. Ill keep on playing, im sure ill love this

Thank you !

EDIT: Ok ive started to feel bad towards Jamie .... i hope there is a happy ending via the cheat path (which i went with to experience the most content) ...

Ill stop with the spam heh ... ill just play the game and see where it leads
No ending(s) are present in the game yet but I'll just say....keep playing that path my friend, and if it really bothers you before a certain point, just restart it ;)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
What I like about this game is the fact you can also pick and choose some of the girls you want to be with or not. And, to answer the guy's question about why the MC and Shauna were just friends and not a love interest growing up before the game starts, there have been many real life people who grew up with a best friend of the opposite gender who never thought about dating them because, to them, they were more like a brother or sister than someone they could hook-up with. Rather you go with the Futa or not, that's how I perceived their relationship. Until the start of the game, the MC saw her as more like a sister than a conquest and would have not wanted to hurt her by chasing after her.
By all means. Keep playing. Hopefully we get a new update in a few months and can continue this awesomeness.

Reactions: Havoc_313

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yo!
Yet another solid week that has gone smoothly.
In this mind drop I want to update you guys on what's left and what could change with the upcoming update as well as some more info on the Weeks 1-3 redo and when you may can expect it to be released.

Renders made this prior week:
New - 98 renders and 1 animation
Weeks 1-3 redo - 88 renders and 1 animation
Renders per day - 26.5 (Back to back 26 renders a day weeks. I'm definitely in a flow right now and it's awesome.)

What's left for the update?
Last week I said there were a total of 4 scenes left to make. Of those I finished 1 and am almost finished with the 2nd. I also edited a chunk of images and made some progress on the re-compiling animations bit.
One thing I'm struggling with slightly is this urge to split Day 10's events over Days 10 and 11.
Since I've been restructuring all of the earlier days to span more time I'm realizing that Day 10 might need to be split as well but it would add more development time as I'd have to change the clothes in some scenes as well as add a night time scene on top of changing a ton of dialogue.

To be honest if it wasn't such a long time since the last update I'd likely take the additional time to restructure and I still might but right now it isn't likely... I've been flip flopping between leaving it as it is for now and changing it for a bit.
What happens is the same either way and can always be altered later on.

Just be aware that Day 10 is a little too long (Especially compared to days 11-14) and will likely have some scenes moved in the future.

So when can we expect it?
I was really racing to have it out before the end of February but the closer we come to it the quicker I realize it isn't very feasible since I want to send the update to testers before releasing it.
So right now my expectation is early March if everything goes right and mid March if there are any hiccups between now and then.

How long will the wait between Days 10-14 and Days 15-21 be?
The very early expectation I have is around 2-2.5 months.
A big reason Days 10-14 has taken as long as it has is that I've made many scenes that have been moved to later in the story. So I have a pretty substantial head start on days 15-21 and a similar head start on days 22-28

Weeks 1-3 redo
I've mentioned a lot about this over the past year and a half or so but to quickly recap some of it. I'm redoing the first 7 days of the game, one of those changes is the timetable, the first 7 days are being split into the first 21 days. With that comes many story tweaks, though the main plot beats are similar.

The redo will also include an intro that will recap the MC's life from between the moment he moves in with Azel to the moment he wakes up on Day 1.
The intro will feature many choices so you can shape the past of the MC to more of your liking.

The redo will include many new features such as a gallery to replay scenes as well as a calendar, and a character viewer for if you ever forget someone's name or if you forget who someone is referencing.
(And maybe even sounds 'n shit)

I have completed large chunks of the redo though it is hard to say exactly how much I have left. It's definitely not close to being done.
I have considered re-releasing them in chunks but I haven't given it enough thought to talk specifics.

This game is already pretty long so redoing the majority of it while also making new content takes some time.
I would love to have it finished this year but I don't know how achievable that is. If I do manage it, it would be December at the earliest.

I've also had many people ask me if I'd ever release WVM on Steam.
It's not something I'm very favorable of right now but it could be a thing after the redo is finished. Ask me again then.

Other Stuff:
January-February Birthday renders will be released on February 21st. (For Tiers 1-4)
Next Client poll will be for Ingrid's bone structure on February 22nd
"Monthly render set" will be released on February 25th. (For Tiers 2-4)

And that's it for this week!
Another boring and mundane week and I couldn't be happier about it. As always thank you all so much.
You've believed in me when I wasn't really able to believe in myself and I couldn't thank you guys enough for helping me through some dark times in my life.
It feels amazing to be back in such a flow now even with how busy my life is outside of working on the game and I hope to keep this momentum up for all of 2022 and beyond.
I'll see you all soon.
Thanks again, love you guys <3

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Yo!
In this mind drop I want to update you guys on what's left and what could change with the upcoming update as well as some more info on the Weeks 1-3 redo and when you may can expect it to be released.

Renders per day - 26.5 (Back to back 26 renders a day weeks. I'm definitely in a flow right now and it's awesome.)

Last week I said there were a total of 4 scenes left to make. Of those I finished 1 and am almost finished with the 2nd. I also edited a chunk of images and made some progress on the re-compiling animations bit.
One thing I'm struggling with slightly is this urge to split Day 10's events over Days 10 and 11.
Since I've been restructuring all of the earlier days to span more time I'm realizing that Day 10 might need to be split as well but it would add more development time as I'd have to change the clothes in some scenes as well as add a night time scene on top of changing a ton of dialogue.

To be honest if it wasn't such a long time since the last update I'd likely take the additional time to restructure and I still might but right now it isn't likely... I've been flip flopping between leaving it as it is for now and changing it for a bit.

Just be aware that Day 10 is a little too long (Especially compared to days 11-14) and will likely have some scenes moved in the future.

I was really racing to have it out before the end of February but the closer we come to it the quicker I realize it isn't very feasible since I want to send the update to testers before releasing it.
So right now my expectation is early March if everything goes right and mid March if there are any hiccups between now and then.

A big reason Days 10-14 has taken as long as it has is that I've made many scenes that have been moved to later in the story. So I have a pretty substantial head start on days 15-21 and a similar head start on days 22-28

Weeks 1-3 redo
I've mentioned a lot about this over the past year and a half or so but to quickly recap some of it. I'm redoing the first 7 days of the game, one of those changes is the timetable, the first 7 days are being split into the first 21 days. With that comes many story tweaks, though the main plot beats are similar.

The redo will also include an intro that will recap the MC's life from between the moment he moves in with Azel to the moment he wakes up on Day 1.
The intro will feature many choices so you can shape the past of the MC to more of your liking.

The redo will include many new features such as a gallery to replay scenes as well as a calendar, and a character viewer for if you ever forget someone's name or if you forget who someone is referencing.

I have completed large chunks of the redo though it is hard to say exactly how much I have left. It's definitely not close to being done.
I have considered re-releasing them in chunks but I haven't given it enough thought to talk specifics.

This game is already pretty long so redoing the majority of it while also making new content takes some time.
I would love to have it finished this year but I don't know how achievable that is. If I do manage it, it would be December at the earliest.

It's not something I'm very favorable of right now but it could be a thing after the redo is finished. Ask me again then.

Other Stuff:
January-February Birthday renders will be released on February 21st. (For Tiers 1-4)

Another boring and mundane week and I couldn't be happier about it. As always thank you all so much.
You've believed in me when I wasn't really able to believe in myself and I couldn't thank you guys enough for helping me through some dark times in my life.
It feels amazing to be back in such a flow now even with how busy my life is outside of working on the game and I hope to keep this momentum up for all of 2022 and beyond.
I'll see you all soon.

Thank you so much for all the info Bøb69, I'm very curious to see what the game will be, hope BD is taking care of himself and not rushing tings too much and not feel pressured to release something he's not entirely satisfied with.
Just wish him the best. :) (y)

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020

Yo!

Weeks 1-3 redo

Other Stuff:

I'll see you all soon.

Wvm spongew.png
Man, I really gotta stop using this Spongebob licking no matter how much I love it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Just saw in a comment on Patreon from BD:

On the questions of "Will we be forced replay to the whole week 1 (week 1-3 then)"

Braindrop: "The entirety of the redo will have brand new renders and animations so I do recommend playing it normally, though I do plan to include a "Just the choices" option that jumps through all of the choices so you can quickly continue from where you left off."

"How far are you into the rework of week 1"

Braindrop: "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tough to answer tbh since I have a lot of work left to do with restructuring it into 3 weeks. I'd guesstimate 65% though."

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Shit! So that means it's going to be forever until the update. No way I'm playing all the way from the start. I hope if you only play from new it has as an option for the questions "I don't remember." It's been forever already.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Shit! So that means it's going to be forever until the update. No way I'm playing all the way from the start. I hope if you only play from new it has as an option for the questions "I don't remember." It's been forever already.
For ever? Latest will be mid March. Where did you get the "have to restart" from?

Edit: Oooooh Bro, just not read that post you liked from me, but also the Mind drop the site before. The post you liked is specifically for the Week 1 redo, but there will be a normal update. You should read a bit more and check the Mini Faq. You can find all the Mind drops from Braindrop there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes