MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
1. It's not happening soon
2. It literally changes the beginning of the game. Hours of the story will be changed so idk why you wouldn't play it.
3. There's a special little button that you can use to skip dialogue after you've seen the reworked week one to get back to where you were.
1. That sucks even worse
2. Because I don't want to go back and go through stuff I already did, lose progress, etc.
3. That still can take hours to get back to where you were.

I honestly have no idea why a dev would do something like that so far in. If I'm a patron and they do that they get dropped. If it's the first few releases that's one thing but not 1 year + in. That's unacceptable. If it changes the game too much, that's basically abandoning the game and starting a new one.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
1. That sucks even worse
2. Because I don't want to go back and go through stuff I already did, lose progress, etc.

I honestly have no idea why a dev would do something like that so far in. If I'm a patron and they do that they get dropped. If it's the first few releases that's one thing but not 1 year + in. That's unacceptable. If it changes the game too much, that's basically abandoning the game and starting a new one.
You were a patron and stopped because of the rework? lol
zach-galifianakis-zach-risa.gif

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
1. That sucks even worse

1. It doesnt happening soon because he does it in parallel to the normal update (he has an extra PC for that)
2. You don't have to, I posted an answer from BD some pages back that said, you can just do the choices and be done with.
3. No, see 2.

He didn't just started this it was planned and is worked on as far back as Summer 2020 (What by the way is close to the 1 year mark of the game). He just thought it is besser and most here would probably agree, to du it parallel to the normal updates instead of having him working a year just at the week 1 redo. He is at a render count around 1800 just for the redo.
And he told us multiple reasons for this in the Minddrops.
And wtf thats unacceptable, you're not even a Patreon and from the comments I read, most Patreons are heavily anticipating it.

You were a patron and stopped because of the rework? lol
View attachment 1667492
I doubt that dude is a Patreon, lol.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I know, just trying to see why he is complaining like he had any say in the game. He acts like he can't spend five minutes holding ctrl to skip the whole rework and be confused for the latter parts of the story that are going to be explained in the rework.
Not even that BD has confirmed there will be a skip all. Only do choices button. (of some kind)

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Not even that BD has confirmed there will be a skip all. Only do choices button. (of some kind)
Oh never saw there was going to be a skip button for it. Idk why I always feel the need to reply to those kinds of people that complain about getting something free. It will seem like a different game with the changes coming and still complain about it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What scene in particular? Nothing springs to mind as not making sense.
It starts on Day 7 final when Stacy comes to the new house for the first time, where she seems almost upset for no reason after learning about Cedey. Then it goes into more detail with the scene after he is released from prison where the MC and Stacy talk as she is feeling she does not belong at the house like the other girls (you get the option to add Stacy to your harem during this scene and grab her butt).

The Yuki thing is mentioned during all the text messages the MC reads after he is released from prison.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It starts on Day 7 final when Stacy comes to the new house for the first time, where she seems almost upset for no reason after learning about Cedey. Then it goes into more detail with the scene after he is released from prison where the MC and Stacy talk as she is feeling she does not belong at the house like the other girls (you get the option to add Stacy to your harem during this scene and grab her butt).
Yeah, she explains that she was hoping to be MC's sister so they'd have a special bond, and without that bond she feels a bit left out. I don't see how the rework will change how that scene reads at all.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
...If I'm a patron...
That's unacceptable. If it changes the game too much, that's basically abandoning the game and starting a new one.
If you was a patreon you would have been informed of this ages ago, so I don't think you pulling your non existant support will do much...

All the changes have been listed well in this thread and on mind drops. It is in no way going to be a new vn.

Regardless saying: It's "Unacceptable" wins the entitled post of the day award, just click on the red X on the top of the screen to claim and have a pleasant tomorrow:)

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, she explains that she was hoping to be MC's sister so they'd have a special bond, and without that bond she feels a bit left out. I don't see how the rework will change how that scene reads at all.
No in the scene they both reference a conversation about how they both thought she was his sister. That conversation that they reference never happened in the game yet. BD stated that it would be addressed in the re-work when I asked him about it here after that release.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Because IIRC the MC never once mentioned his dreams to her or that he suspects they are related, she has no reason to think anything like that.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I know, just trying to see why he is complaining like he had any say in the game. He acts like he can't spend five minutes holding ctrl to skip the whole rework and be confused for the latter parts of the story that are going to be explained in the rework.
I was never a patron but if I was would no longer be. I WAS patrons of ones who did that, like Jessica O'Neils Hard News but dropped for making restart. It takes a shit ton longer than 5 minutes. In Our Red String it was like 3 hours per save. They removed me as patron for saying that's unacceptable. So now I can get it here and Eva gets nothing from me, even though I was a patron since 2019 for GGGB.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
No in the scene they both reference a conversation about how they both thought she was his sister. That conversation that they reference never happened in the game yet. BD stated that it would be addressed in the re-work when I asked him about it here after that release.
Because IIRC the MC never once mentioned his dreams to her or that he suspects they are related, she has no reason to think anything like that.
Gotcha, I didn't go that far back.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I was never a patron but if I was would no longer be. I WAS patrons of ones who did that, like Jessica O'Neils Hard News but dropped for making restart. It takes a shit ton longer than 5 minutes. In Our Red String it was like 3 hours per save. They removed me as patron for saying that's unacceptable. So now I can get it here and Eva gets nothing from me, even though I was a patron since 2019 for GGGB.
Well Brain mentioned it the first time in Summer 2020, so who ever is now surprised by it, could have long unsubscribed and it would be their own fault. Like it was know that he wanted to redo week 1 as soon as week 1 was done lol.

Gotcha, I didn't go that far back.
Yeah, I thought that was pretty odd, but never made the connection to the rework until now, Probably because who can even keep track of the days and stuff. xD

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Well Brain mentioned it the first time in Summer 2020, so who ever is now surprised by it, could have long unsubscribed and it would be their own fault. Like it was know that he wanted to redo week 1 as soon as week 1 was done lol.
That's pretty stupid. Get your shit together before people have been playing hours worth of game or don't be a dev. I don't think I played this until after summer 2020. But choosing to restart and making it almost 2 years after saying so is beyond epic fail and to legendary fail.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
That's pretty stupid. Get your shit together before people have been playing hours worth of game or don't be a dev. I don't think I played this until after summer 2020. But choosing to restart and making it almost 2 years after saying so is beyond epic fail and to legendary fail.
I'll take "Stupidest shit someones ever said" for 200 Alex?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It's pretty apparent to me after playing the beta that you're going to be lost as Hell if you don't replay the week 1 rework.
It is more like "I am lost and cannot be found..." ;)

I sometime get confused with certain numbers characters, sometime it helps me to restart anyway to help refreshing my mind.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Lol @ the guy complaining

I personally cant wait for the rework to come. I will gladly play again. I will play again even before the rework, this game is way better than i thought it would be when i started.
I also agree with the rework and the reasons behind it. I always felt like there were WAY too many things happening in a single day. There is NO way days only had 24 hours in thsi game, i am convinced this thing is happening on an alternate earth from an alternate universe where days are at least twice as long hahah

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes