Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Lol @ the guy complaining

I personally cant wait for the rework to come. I will gladly play again. I will play again even before the rework, this game is way better than i thought it would be when i started.
I also agree with the rework and the reasons behind it. I always felt like there were WAY too many things happening in a single day. There is NO way days only had 24 hours in thsi game, i am convinced this thing is happening on an alternate earth from an alternate universe where days are at least twice as long hahah
Yeah I really don't get the rage either.

There will be an option to skip it but answering the choices - negates 90% of complaints.
BD is working on it in parallel to updating the story. - negates the other 10% of complaints.

I hate devs doing reworks because it usually means fixing something that's not broken and worst of all stopping progress, however as you mentioned this will alter the pacing which will make it feel a lot better. Probably the first game I'm looking forward to the rework.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I honestly have no idea why a dev would do something like that so far in. If I'm a patron and they do that they get dropped. If it's the first few releases that's one thing but not 1 year + in. That's unacceptable. If it changes the game too much, that's basically abandoning the game and starting a new one.
You do realize that this site is not the source of released VNs? This is a site that provides UNOFFICIAL links to alpha and beta versions of games that are, primarily, unreleased. If you want finished, polished games then you need to get them from an official source and pay the developer for their time, effort, and work! (Or you can filter for completed games and continue to get shit for FREE.)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Listen if checking out a revised and better version of a game is not for you, np, you have other games out there too play, but the majority of us are looking forward to this, especially the revised Shauna femal route story. Good luck and I hope you find a game that'll make you happy!

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
he can re-write all what he wants ,for me all the matthers is he still promising alot and do nothing about ,like i stated before he is lucky that patrons can have back theyr money, bcs for me if a product is still in development there is no way can see the light till at least is partially finished and if you chek any other big vn life of developing we can easily take along nap of 4 o 5 years and the dude will still not done with his vn ........i prefer stick with ppl who at least they have an ethical work behavior

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
he can re-write all what he wants ,for me all the matthers is he still promising alot and do nothing about ,like i stated before he is lucky that patrons can have back theyr money, bcs for me if a product is still in development there is no way can see the light till at least is partially finished and if you chek any other big vn life of developing we can easily take along nap of 4 o 5 years and the dude will still not done with his vn ........i prefer stick with ppl who at least they have an ethical work behavior
You people seem to pop up every now and then, where do you hide in the meantime?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So you're calling him a liar? Cause he has kept us all up to date on everything, and dude, through a TON of personal shit, has been working CONSTANTLY and until recently been pausing pledges more times than not during the last couple years. So all of you that have an issue with the game and dev, fine, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, let us enjoy the game in peace.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So you're calling him a liar? Cause he has kept us all up to date on everything, and dude, through a TON of personal shit, has been working CONSTANTLY and until recently been pausing pledges more times than not during the last couple years. So all of you that have an issue with the game and dev, fine, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, let us enjoy the game in peace.
Oh come on, we all know his personal problems are his and not ours, they shouldn't affect the development of this free game! I mean, who does BD think he is, a normal person with a life and family or something?

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
BD is a liar we all know what he is doing right now instead of working on the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Braindrop's photo is on the dictionary next to ethical work behavior.
So you have a massive problem:)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
BD is a liar we all know what he is doing right now instead of working on the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't call him a liar. At least he let's people know whats going on and at least he puts out updates unlike certain devs who either scam their followers or just put a game on hold so they can work on games that have little too no interest to anyone. Look at his track record and see for yourself that he puts out more updates than Scammer City and the creator of FILF. I mean come on dude.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I wouldn't call him a liar. At least he let's people know whats going on and at least he puts out updates unlike certain devs who either scam their followers or just put a game on hold so they can work on games that have little too no interest to anyone. Look at his track record and see for yourself that he puts out more updates than Scammer City and the creator of FILF. I mean come on dude.
Guessing you were too lazy to spend 2 seconds clicking the spoiler to realize it was a joke.
office michael stare.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Kronos was being sarcastic....

K18

Apr 19, 2018
we need a girl with hairy pussy :love:
I can get behind this. Variety is the spice of life. Have it vary from some girls being clean shaven, some girls having it trimmed, and some girls with a full bush, etc.
Up until now in the current version of the game the only girl with a noticeable bush/trim is Rachael. Alexis too, but it's barely visible, if not for closeup render.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
"if a product is still in development there is no way can see the light till at least is partially finished" congratulations you just ruined every single part of investing in something LMAO
anyway: if you prefer to stick with people that have an ethical work behavior, then ok? literally no one forces you to play this

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Ivory - 01/06
Elizabeth - 01/15
Jamie - 01/17
Kimmy - 01/27

Veronica - 02/03
Alexis - 02/14
Azel - 02/24 (Will be added on the 24th)
Nurse - 02/29 (Not a leap year so she won't be turning 19 this time around so no renders )

I had a weird day yesterday so everything planned for this week will be slid back by 1 day. so...
client poll - 02/23
monthly render set - 02/26

March's birthday renders will be released mid March and will include - Zoe, Wendy, Talismah, and Tia.

See you guys soon.
___________________________________________________________________________________

They can be found in my Birthday Render Post.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
we need a girl with hairy pussy :love:
I can get behind this. Variety is the spice of life. Have it vary from some girls being clean shaven, some girls having it trimmed, and some girls with a full bush, etc.
Up until now in the current version of the game the only girl with a noticeable bush/trim is Rachael. Alexis too, but it's barely visible, if not for closeup render.
Would love a hairy patch or two in this. I appreciate what hair there is already but I would mind more.

Thank you Kurdtak for taking the focus off the pathetic trolling and bringing beauty back in the thread:)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes