NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
A question came into my mind and I'm sure one of the thread veterans has an answer.

Has BD mentioned if he'll be adding a scene gallery to the game at some point in the future or as part of the rework?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
A question came into my mind and I'm sure one of the thread veterans has an answer.

Has BD mentioned if he'll be adding a scene gallery to the game at some point in the future or as part of the rework?
Yeah, 2x what Englen said. Mentioned in the latest Mind Drop #42.
The redo will include many new features such as a gallery to replay scenes as well as a calendar, and a character viewer for if you ever forget someone's name or if you forget who someone is referencing.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
No one knows, and he's not saying. :)
a lot of people have tried to guess what it means in earlier posts but still BrainDrop what give up what it stands for. I even guessed that it stands for Willabelle, Valerie and whoever the 3rd member of the controlling group is. We haven't met this person yet or maybe we have nobody knows and again BrainDrop isn't saying. Maybe soon.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes Skye is a love interest, that has been confirmed here and several other places by BD. BD has also hinted that there may be another transgender character hiding in plain site too (sorry I am too lazy to look for that post, but my personal thought is Mackenzie). There are a lot of girls that have not been seen naked yet so you never know. Penny and Shauna are tied to the same path as well so if you prefer transgender female for Shauna then Penny will be the same. If you want Shauna to be a female (not transgender female), then Penny will be a female too.

I won't say it is out of the question but we do have clients as well so it is possible but highly unlikely that another transgender character is introduced that way as well. I could see maybe a couple where a (F to M transgender) finds out the female can not have children so the Male transgender makes a decision to put off his surgery in order for them to have children (hint hint BD this could be an interesting story line).

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

I'm calling a mulligan on the bone structure poll that was planned because I'm looking over the options I made and it's too many small changes that I don't think should be made at once. Some things are too hard to notice in the format that I can show here.

I didn't want to do individual features of her face but I think that's the route that's required.

But, since I don't have those made and I'm hard at work on finishing the update, I don't want to pull myself away to make any more of those right now.
So this time around we'll be choosing her height.

(For reference Jamie is 5'6". The MC is 6'5")

5'2" / 158cm tall11 %
5'5" / 165cm tall4 %
5'8" / 173cm tall24 %
5'11" / 181 cm tall13 %
6'2" / 188 cm tall49 %
(566 Votes)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I'm calling a mulligan on the bone structure poll that was planned because I'm looking over the options I made and it's too many small changes that I don't think should be made at once. Some things are too hard to notice in the format that I can show here.

I didn't want to do individual features of her face but I think that's the route that's required.

But, since I don't have those made and I'm hard at work on finishing the update, I don't want to pull myself away to make any more of those right now.
So this time around we'll be choosing her height.

(For reference Jamie is 5'6". The MC is 6'5")

5'2" / 158cm tall8 %
5'5" / 165cm tall5 %
5'8" / 173cm tall24 %
5'11" / 181 cm tall12 %
6'2" / 188 cm tall51 %
(190 Votes)
Come on 6'2"!

Thanks for the share :)

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Why are most people voting for 6'2" ??? Whats wrong with petite women? Why does every women have to be tall ?

EDIT: Uhm ... nvm

Last edited:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Are you playing the same game as everyone else ?
Most of the students are short, it's the adults in the room that tend to be average/above average in every other aspect.

College students ARE adults the vast majority of the time.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes