Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Well Skye has already told the MC he talks all big and sexual but personally isn't very sexual.. probably because of the lack of acceptance in hometown.
No comments on preference yet hopefully update or one after we will find out.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Why always think black or white? There are also some nice shades of gray in between.
Because there really is no need to overcomplicate these things, a little bit of grey is ok but where does it stop.
S & P are trans they know it and feel they were born in the wrong bodies no grey
Skye same thing.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
well considering he's a soon to be a LI, definitely either gay, bi or pan
Which is interesting given some of Skye's earlier comments. Paraphrasing i believe He said something to the effect of "I don't care about bodies" which would lead to either Ase or Pan, i pretty much assumed Ase at that point though. So it very well could be interpreted to be doesn't have a preference and it depends more on the person than their gender, which would make sense with Skye's view.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Man I got really mixed feeling about WVM, the renders are really good, the girls are top tier or at least most of em, the sex scenes are ok, but theres something about the main character... I feel like he is way too perfect and everything goes his way, like he´s completely unrelatable, like hes a superior being from the beginning to end. anyone else got that feel from him? born alpha male, mr nice guy, popular, has a prospect of NBA or professional basketball, he wields some political power in the university given his position and the situation going on. Idk I think it might be just me but it feels strange to play as him. The whole experience feels surreal

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's February 24th for most around the globe. Meaning it's Azel birthday! A kind and caring sweetheart who adopted our MC at young age when he was in a time of need and nurturing, raised MC as her own, loving and caring for him.
Happy Birthday Azel!
View attachment 1671210
Aw such a beauty. The siren song flame to so many insect fanatics. I truly enjoy her character and scenes. Such a sweetheart.

Man I got really mixed feeling about WVM, the renders are really good, the girls are top tier or at least most of em, the sex scenes are ok, but theres something about the main character... I feel like he is way too perfect and everything goes his way, like he´s completely unrelatable, like hes a superior being from the beginning to end. anyone else got that feel from him? born alpha male, mr nice guy, popular, has a prospect of NBA or professional basketball, he wields some political power in the university given his position and the situation going on. Idk I think it might be just me but it feels strange to play as him. The whole experience feels surreal
I doubt it's just you. May be in the minority but around here you are never alone in one's feelings...

Superman had the same small group of fans that felt the same until the kryptonite was brought in. Who knows if we will see our almost perfect mc's weakness besides trusting assholes like Damien.

I have no issue with the near perfect mc nor do I care if he shows another weakness. I'm down for whichever

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
Didnt know azel has never been in a relationship. If incest isnt planned, i hope willow and azel finds someone nice to be with and have their own life instead of hanging around mc and his harem their whole life

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I find WVM's MC as a welcoming refreshing change of pace from all the other games where majority of the MCs are either The Creeper who sneaks around & molest people while they sleep; The Average Plain Guy who's mundane life suddenly changes due to divine intervention or mind controlling powers and suddenly surrounded by women without a solid good reason, or just plain incompetent. Doesn't look like a 12-year-old/effeminate boy, isn't scrawny & shorter than all the girls or looks like some college frat dude-bro (Well he's faceless, so that helps :p). Or a combination of all the things i mentioned.

WVM MC being portrayed as a competent person who has something good & successful going his way from the start of the story is very rare to see in these games. Which i give big thanks Braindrop for successfully sharing his story and giving us a new way to portray MCs in these games we all enjoy.
A talented person on his own merits with a brighter future ahead, who's a nice & mature guy too and not a heartless scumbag (Yes a nice person having things go their way for once. "Shocker! o_O").
So it shouldn't come as a surprise that people will gravitate towards MC, being popular with the ladies and dudes too ;) as star athletes are generally popular with everybody and are treated as celebrities like successful actors & singers. In story context, MC the #1 basketball prospect recruit chooses to play for the lowest ranked college team basically making him a big fish in a small pond, a big celebrity around campus. A lucky guy to have a sweet angel of a girlfriend like Jamie who happily share him with other pretty sexy women and even encouraging MC to romance & court said other women into his ever-growing new family & love nest. Pretty sexy women like his best-friend Shauna, Jamie's spicy yet sweet sister Elizabeth, the loving & giving Jasmine, shy but eager Natalie and gentle-hearted Stacy and much more sexy ladies :love:. Plus there's that gigolo/baby-making deal side-gig MC got going on with Rachael and her sexy clients :devilish:.

The further the story goes you'd see the MC isn't "too perfect" person (Outside his Happy Harem and Inner Circle :D). Mr Nice Guy, one could argue that MC is kind/nice to a fault as MC has a habit of not saying "No" to helping people, helping too many at the same time and ultimately tiring himself out and being too trusting, then have so-called friend spying on you. Had a rough upbringing dealing with family separation, memory loss from a head injury, adoption & identity issues of said things. There where people/students conspiring behind MC and attempting to greatly harm him. Which led to higher authorities at the college using their power to make it up to him & make peace for their mismanagement that almost got him badly injured. Besides doing the right thing, MC's also a hot commodity for their college, so it's a given they go all out for him.

Also, I don't self-insert myself into the MCs neither when playing these games. If anything, i'd see myself as an assistant in MC's inner mind or invisible spirit helping MC on his journey. I don't need them to be relatable to me to enjoy the story and be entertained.

But hey that's how i interpreted the game.

Last edited:

fullarsenal

Apr 23, 2017
outside perspective: where the heart is told people forever there is no harem they are still dissapointed with it happening in game, I just hope this game doesnt fall into that same boat with unwarranted expectations seriously look into that, another is non datable characters in a harem game sometimes just stick out more cant explain it all those girls and im waiting for the pizza girls moment haha

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes