armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Are you playing the same game as everyone else ?
Most of the students are short, it's the adults in the room that tend to be average/above average in every other aspect.
Yeah.
I think only Keyana and Stacy's granmother are really tall.And Skye of course.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah.
I think only Keyana and Stacy's granmother are really tall.And Skye of course.
Ironically excluding the Skittles squad the tallest students in order are

Skye, Tia and Carly. With Skye being 6'2", Tia being 5'11" and Carly 5'10".

If we include the Skittles Squad then Green would be taller than both Tia and Carly and shorter than Skye at 6'1".

Reactions: Hinomura

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Just for Comparison, Here's a List of Heights in WVM (Sorted by Tallest to Shortest) [for reference MC is 6'5"]
6'2 = Margaret, Skye, Keyana
6'1" = Green
5'11" = Valerie, Millie
5'10" = Carly, Ivory, Tia
5'9" = Fyona, Rachael
5'8" = Lauren, Purple, Kimmy, Mabel, Moon, Ruby, Stacy
5'7" = Azel, Penelope, Elizabeth, Katie, Zoe
5'6" = Eden, Harper, Jasmine, Shauna, Willow
5'5" = Hannah, Jamie, Vanessa, Willabelle, Natalie, Wendy
5'4" = Bailey, Veronica, Mackenzie
5'3" = Emiko, Nurse, Red, Anna
5'2" = Aubrey, Rainn
5'1" = Alexis, Yellow, Yuki
5'0" = Yen
4'11" = Talismah
4'10" = Blue, Orange
4'8" = Brittany

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Just for Comparison, Here's a List of Heights in WVM (Sorted by Tallest to Shortest) [for reference MC is 6'5"]
6'2 = Margaret, Skye, Keyana
6'1" = Green
5'11" = Valerie, Millie
5'10" = Carly, Ivory, Tia
5'9" = Fyona, Rachael
5'8" = Lauren, Purple, Kimmy, Mabel, Moon, Ruby, Stacy
5'7" = Azel, Penelope, Elizabeth, Katie, Zoe
5'6" = Eden, Harper, Jasmine, Shauna, Willow
5'5" = Hannah, Jamie, Vanessa, Willabelle, Natalie, Wendy
5'4" = Bailey, Veronica, Mackenzie
5'3" = Emiko, Nurse, Red, Anna
5'2" = Aubrey, Rainn
5'1" = Alexis, Yellow, Yuki
5'0" = Yen
4'11" = Talismah
4'10" = Blue, Orange
4'8" = Brittany
Am I the only one who thought Tali would be the shortest? When MC meets her for the first time I was sure she just over 4' tall, but not 4'11"

Reactions: mightybored

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Am I the only one who thought Tali would be the shortest? When MC meets her for the first time I was sure she just over 4' tall, but not 4'11"
No, but that's not the one that threw me for the biggest loop.
That'd be Tia. I always felt she was shorter than she appeared...something something objects in the mirror and her always being out of focus.

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
Yes Skye is a love interest, that has been confirmed here and several other places by BD. BD has also hinted that there may be another transgender character hiding in plain site too (sorry I am too lazy to look for that post, but my personal thought is Mackenzie). There are a lot of girls that have not been seen naked yet so you never know. Penny and Shauna are tied to the same path as well so if you prefer transgender female for Shauna then Penny will be the same. If you want Shauna to be a female (not transgender female), then Penny will be a female too.

I won't say it is out of the question but we do have clients as well so it is possible but highly unlikely that another transgender character is introduced that way as well. I could see maybe a couple where a (F to M transgender) finds out the female can not have children so the Male transgender makes a decision to put off his surgery in order for them to have children (hint hint BD this could be an interesting story line).
Well having more woman with dicks would be awesome Why? why not ;)

Reactions: Asmodeus34

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
Personally I always thought the MC was closer to 6'9" to 7' due to the camera POV camera angle. I'm 6'3" and I can rest my chin on the top of my 5'8" wife's head. But the apparent difference in height between Keyana and the MC is definitely more than 3 inches.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

I'm calling a mulligan on the bone structure poll that was planned because I'm looking over the options I made and it's too many small changes that I don't think should be made at once. Some things are too hard to notice in the format that I can show here.

I didn't want to do individual features of her face but I think that's the route that's required.

But, since I don't have those made and I'm hard at work on finishing the update, I don't want to pull myself away to make any more of those right now.
So this time around we'll be choosing her height.

(For reference Jamie is 5'6". The MC is 6'5")

5'2" / 158cm tall8 %
5'5" / 165cm tall5 %
5'8" / 173cm tall24 %
5'11" / 181 cm tall12 %
6'2" / 188 cm tall51 %
(190 Votes)
I think this is the first poll that hasn't gone with my preference. I'd have loved for her to be as tiny as possible, personally, but, there are other tiny girls, so it's okay. Tall girls need love too.

Reactions: Bob69

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
These are the good important questions, like if Skye joins the harem will he just be another girlfriend or the MCs boyfriend?
Let the trolling begin.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks we need another trans LI that is not based by choice like Shauna or the oher girl whose name i forgot?
The problem with this idea is that the Shauna choice acts as (even if it's not directly) a choice entailing "are you into trans women?". So adding more trans women as LIs not tied to that choice is effectively adding content that a large contingent of your audience will skip entirely.

There are, of course, people who choose Shauna to be a cis woman just because they want to see both paths, or on a whim, but I guarantee that the vast majority of people playing the cis route are doing so because they're not attracted to trans women (myself included).

As someone who has a near pathological inability to skip LIs, options like these are great. It gives me a chance to experience the "true story" (even if lesser, as WVM currently is with the shakiness of the cis Shauna backstory) without skipping anyone and not having to sit through scenes that contain content I have no interest in seeing.

It'd be like a game where your first choice was what sex the four main LIs were: all female, all male or a 2/2 split (disclaimer here that I'm not trying to imply that the cis/trans choice is equivalent to this choice) and then later on introducing LIs that were set to one sex or the other and expecting people to still go for them. There's no point, you'd effectively be creating content for characters that the people who selected one of the single-sex routes would likely never go down, you may as well have them conform to the initial choice.

Last edited:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I definitely don't want to see trans content, other than Skye (not sexual.) Skye is your teammate, indentifies as male (likely not gay male), and a buddy so that would be inappropriate.

Reactions: blablal12 and Naxos
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes