Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Let's face it, we're almost 4 years in already and only about 10% done (estimate based not on the version number but on the fact that the game is supposed to have one year of in-game time and we are one month in currently), I think 10 years is a closer prediction.
Still be complete before radiant (and others) by years so I'm ok with it.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Let's face it, we're almost 4 years in already
Where did you learn to count?

I meant too slow in the sense that there is a lot of content packed into 9 days and if it went at the same pace it would take 10 years of development to get to the point where he plays his final game of the season and the story ends
That's why the updates will be more days in future. Rather than one day per update.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
I just wish that BD doesnt take all the complaining to heart and considers rushing the game just to stick to this "time table" ...

So many games get rushed and then who complains, the same people who wanted it sooner ...
if he did that we would have already an update on day 20, so I´m glad i´m waiting 5 months to have a very good update than a buggy one

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
if he did that we would have already an update on day 20, so I´m glad i´m waiting 5 months to have a very good update than a buggy one
Right ...
But there usually is a limit for most users.
Compare it to for instance the AAA title Cyberpunk 2077 where the update 1.5 was a step in the right direction but by many considered too little and way too late.

Exceptions are few and far between.
Examples are X4 or No Man's Sky which both turned out good after bad launches. Both after extensive updates with extensive waiting times.

For things like this game, an update usually brings new content to an early access title. So it is way more lenient in that regard.
But still the longer the waiting time the less inclined the users to still stick around when the update drops.
A dev can vastly extend that time by keeping the users in the loop about what happens.

What I'm saying is yes good updates take time, but there is a threshold for the length an update can take before users on mass turn away from a product.

Regardless of when the update drops and what it's contents are expect the usual "I waited X month for this?" whines pop up here.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just wish that BD doesnt take all the complaining to heart and considers rushing the game just to stick to this "time table" ...

So many games get rushed and then who complains, the same people who wanted it sooner ...
it's not the complaining that bothers him ....... its the people that like to do nothing but bitch and talk nothing but shit about this wonderful game ... ( just my opinion tho ) .... can't blame him for that :)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
it's not the complaining that bothers him ....... its the people that like to do nothing but bitch and talk nothing but shit about this wonderful game ... ( just my opinion tho ) .... can't blame him for that :)
Of course it's not BD's fault. It's the god damn fuc- Ahem- ill mannered freeloaders. :)
Yeah, I think it's best if he just stick to his 7+ year plan and deliver a near perfect ending to this...serial pounding action adventure saga. I'm patient as fuck!

No, seriously, I'm patient as fuck!

...for Harper!

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
April 13 is here for most of us. Meaning it's Katie's birthday. A sexy woman who knows what she likes and wants in a man (our lucky MC :sneaky:) and isn't afraid to take the initiative in that regard, which I love :love:. She's quite mischievous too, the busty & curvy minx. I looking forward seeing what new sexy shenanigans Katie's gets us into and of course learn more about herself & her backstory.

Happy Birthday Katie!
Katie_CharacterScreen.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't want her to lose any weight though, there should be some plus sized content in this as well in my humble opinion.
I agree 100%
Having Only skinny Carly content would be such a disappointment.
April 13 is here for most of us. Meaning it's Katie's birthday. A sexy woman who knows what she likes and wants in a man (our lucky MC :sneaky:) and isn't afraid to take the initiative in that regard, which I love :love:. She's quite mischievous too, the busty & curvy minx. I looking forward seeing what new sexy shenanigans Katie's gets us into and of course learn more about herself & her backstory.

Happy Birthday Katie!
View attachment 1753531
Don't trust her but ty for the share :p

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Of course it's not BD's fault. It's the god damn fuc- Ahem- ill mannered freeloaders. :)

Yeah, I think it's best if he just stick to his 7+ year plan and deliver a near perfect ending to this...serial pounding action adventure saga. I'm patient as fuck!

No, seriously, I'm patient as fuck!

...for Harper!
Damn, hope we can have Harper sooner then 7 years from now. Like maybe sometime this year hopefully?:love:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes