mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Have Ryker show up, but just have him (verbally) be a dick all the time. No hints that he's running his actual plan, just keep him as a person MC doesn't get along with on the court or otherwise. Hell, put Damien in publicly as a peacekeeper between Ryker and MC, to make the betrayal even better.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(click the image to see the .gif)

Hey everyone!
Happy Easter to anyone that celebrates it.

Sharing one of the shorter and simpler animations from the update this time around instead of an image just to mix things up a bit. (Animation is lower quality here than it will be in the game.)

It's going to be a short mind drop this time around since there's not a ton to share but I'll pad it up a bit.
But first the main important things.

Mind drops moving to Saturdays.
Fridays have turned into my busiest day of the week so to make things a bit easier on me, Mind Drops will be out on Saturdays until my Fridays free up a bit.

Renders made this prior week:
Days 31-35 (touchups) - 15 renders and 2 animations
Days 36-42 (new)- 93 renders and 2 animations
Weeks 1-4 (redo) - 69 renders and 0 animations
Renders per day - 25.2

"Update when?????"
Release date dropping soon
Not going to say more at this very moment, I'm letting Easter play out before I set the date.

Okay, that's the main 3 things but there's some other stuff that I've been asked that I think fit well in here right now.

"Is there any issues with the update now?"
Not really, story is almost all pieced together and the only bug I have found on my own has been issues with animations on android. I'll likely just have to condense the files further which sucks but slightly less quality is better than them not showing at all.
I'll still be sending the update out to a few play testers a few days before the release date just to be safe but I've found no game breaking issues on my tests.

"What's your favorite thing / part of the upcoming update?"
I'm always looking to improve and the thing I think I improved upon the most this update is the animations.
The one up above is short and simple, just an in-out loop but there's quite a few animations that will do a whole lot more. There's also a lot of them. The update is over 2k renders of still images but if you count animation frames that I had to render... well it'd be in the tens of thousands and not the low end.
I chose that one to showcase simply because I didn't want to be too spoilery. You can find out who it is if you look closely enough but it's not immediately obvious at least.

Aside from that, The basketball game.
Easily the hardest thing I've ever had to make and it's far from perfect but it's nice to finally have one in the game.
It's nothing major for obvious reasons but there's so much work that went into it and I've learned so much from it that I'm ready to make another one.

And if I had to add another. I like the progression in the update. Which is the biggest benefit of not packing the days... more things can happen.

Now, just to get it out there so you guys can experience it.

Welp, I suppose that's all for me this time around.
Oh, after reconsidering things I decided to just hold off on the client polls and bday renders until after the update since we're just about there.
And speaking of polls, I will be doing the whole "favorite character from the update" polls. Starting on the 1st day after the update is out.

As always, thank you all so much for everything.
I'll talk to you all real soon.
Love you guys <3

(p.s. I will be taking a few days off after the update to finally play Elden Ring)

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022

Hey everyone!

Sharing one of the shorter and simpler animations from the update this time around instead of an image just to mix things up a bit. (Animation is lower quality here than it will be in the game.)

It's going to be a short mind drop this time around since there's not a ton to share but I'll pad it up a bit.

Fridays have turned into my busiest day of the week so to make things a bit easier on me, Mind Drops will be out on Saturdays until my Fridays free up a bit.

Renders per day - 25.2

"Update when?????"
Not going to say more at this very moment, I'm letting Easter play out before I set the date.

Okay, that's the main 3 things but there's some other stuff that I've been asked that I think fit well in here right now.

Not really, story is almost all pieced together and the only bug I have found on my own has been issues with animations on android. I'll likely just have to condense the files further which sucks but slightly less quality is better than them not showing at all.
I'll still be sending the update out to a few play testers a few days before the release date just to be safe but I've found no game breaking issues on my tests.

I'm always looking to improve and the thing I think I improved upon the most this update is the animations.
The one up above is short and simple, just an in-out loop but there's quite a few animations that will do a whole lot more. There's also a lot of them. The update is over 2k renders of still images but if you count animation frames that I had to render... well it'd be in the tens of thousands and not the low end.
I chose that one to showcase simply because I didn't want to be too spoilery. You can find out who it is if you look closely enough but it's not immediately obvious at least.

Easily the hardest thing I've ever had to make and it's far from perfect but it's nice to finally have one in the game.
It's nothing major for obvious reasons but there's so much work that went into it and I've learned so much from it that I'm ready to make another one.

And if I had to add another. I like the progression in the update. Which is the biggest benefit of not packing the days... more things can happen.

Oh, after reconsidering things I decided to just hold off on the client polls and bday renders until after the update since we're just about there.
And speaking of polls, I will be doing the whole "favorite character from the update" polls. Starting on the 1st day after the update is out.

Love you guys <3

(p.s. I will be taking a few days off after the update to finally play Elden Ring)
thanks for letting us know :D
we (at least most of us ) appreciate it :D

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

(click the image to see the .gif)

Hey everyone!

Renders per day - 25.2

"Update when?????"

Love you guys <3

Thank you so much for the news as always and happy Easter to you and everyone Bøb69! :giggle:
Oooh now I'm even more hyped!:love:(y)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry to say this out loud, but i havenae been paying much attention to the mind drops, I know that the entire game has been reworked and expanded but will there be more new content after the end of the current build? So far all i red from this is the rework of the story and character models

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sorry to say this out loud, but i havenae been paying much attention to the mind drops, I know that the entire game has been reworked and expanded but will there be more new content after the end of the current build? So far all i red from this is the rework of the story and character models
He is working on a re-work of week 1, but that will not be the upcoming update, that will be a normal update (just added some new things, like calendar, and already changed the day numbers) with over 2k render.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If milked decently, 2k renders can be a LOT of game hours... I hope he did, the longer the better. I'll probably play it again from the start, for the 5th (?) time. This is just too good not to, or I just have terrible memory (Nope).

Am I the only one that checks the site 5x a day to see if the Mind Drop #43 as been published? I can't be...

::picks the waiting belt to tighten up the waiting pants:: Let's do this...

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Just to be sure. Will this update bring us up to date with the new timeline or is it an update for day 11 onwards only?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes