Feb 20, 2022
Could be that I'm ignorant, but why does Kimmy have smeared makeup/eyeliner after her swim accident?
I would think that you wouldn't put on makeup when swimming, that it would get smeared and ruined from swimming, long before one cries.

Another thing is the upcoming release. I haven't finished yet, but the most recent walkthrough only gets to day nine, and the msot recent mind drops talks of day 40.
Assuming the pacing stays the same, will the author quintuple the content with the next update?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Could be that I'm ignorant, but why does Kimmy have smeared makeup/eyeliner after her swim accident?
I would think that you wouldn't put on makeup when swimming, that it would get smeared and ruined from swimming, long before one cries.

Another thing is the upcoming release. I haven't finished yet, but the most recent walkthrough only gets to day nine, and the msot recent mind drops talks of day 40.
Assuming the pacing stays the same, will the author quintuple the content with the next update?
Nope, the current content will be distributed among more days in order to prevent the current 48-hours-to-fit-everything-in days.

Reactions: HeavyMetalSuizid

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018

From what i have seen hes changing the pacing of the story. So instead of it being all this content in 9 days. It will all have happened over the span of 40 days so it seems like its not so jam packed into 9 days lolz. So BD Has made a new Time frame for everything instead of it being all jammed into 9 days

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
From what i have seen hes changing the pacing of the story. So instead of it being all this content in 9 days. It will all have happened over the span of 40 days so it seems like its not so jam packed into 9 days lolz. So BD Has made a new Time frame for everything instead of it being all jammed into 9 days
This is correct and also the reason why this update takes so long. He already has all the renders done, but the time frame and where to put the stuff is the problem. Like he said in the last Mind Drop. He also mentioned because of the new structure he has a couple scenes ready for the next update, so that shouldn't take so long after this time.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Daz limitation possibly in regards to tears, or dev.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
I just wish that BD doesnt take all the complaining to heart and considers rushing the game just to stick to this "time table" ...

So many games get rushed and then who complains, the same people who wanted it sooner ...
Problems are part of the development process now before every update. Making longer updates is even better to fill in more problems.

Reactions: affque

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Well … yes it does.
Kind of.
I think he was talking about ... "expecting the unexpected" and that those instances need to be accounted for before they happen.

That's a principle of planning.
The only two things I stumbled at were "now" and "longer updates is better to fill more problems".

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
April 13 is here for most of us. Meaning it's Katie's birthday. A sexy woman who knows what she likes and wants in a man (our lucky MC :sneaky:) and isn't afraid to take the initiative in that regard, which I love :love:. She's quite mischievous too, the busty & curvy minx. I looking forward seeing what new sexy shenanigans Katie's gets us into and of course learn more about herself & her backstory.

Happy Birthday Katie!
View attachment 1753531
Happy Birthday, Katie!

Oct 22, 2017
Well … yes it does.
Kind of.
I think he was talking about ... "expecting the unexpected" and that those instances need to be accounted for before they happen.

That's a principle of planning.
The only two things I stumbled at were "now" and "longer updates is better to fill more problems".
That is a much too 'common sense/good will' interpretation in my opinion.
I might be biased from all the 'BD is milking us' comments (which I don't think he is), but for me, it reads like 'BD is now always 'having problems' so he can postpone updates and get cash without actually working, and now he changed his schedule, so he can have even more 'problems' without any need to show any real work/progress' - aka - for me it reads like another 'BD found a new/better way at milking his patrons even more' ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It would be kind of funny if everything was kept as is, just every day crammed chock full, and then when it gets to the part where Jaime and Shauna take over managing, all the days are super-organized and laid-out well. To the point where there's even a clock in the corner of the screen because they're actually paying attention to details like that and MC isn't just bouncing from scene to scene with no sense of time.

Feb 20, 2022
This is correct and also the reason why this update takes so long. He already has all the renders done, but the time frame and where to put the stuff is the problem. Like he said in the last Mind Drop. He also mentioned because of the new structure he has a couple scenes ready for the next update, so that shouldn't take so long after this time.
What do you think of the reordering?

I, personally, don't mind the first week being as hectic, and, after thinking it over, struggle to come up with a version where it isn't, where the Ryker/Charles situation isn't resolved in the first week, and where you don't test the waters with all the people you, for at least the next year, will be close with.
In my consideration the butt contest, before they announced the house purchase, was the red thread, and goal.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
What do you think of the reordering?

I, personally, don't mind the first week being as hectic, and, after thinking it over, struggle to come up with a version where it isn't, where the Ryker/Charles situation isn't resolved in the first week, and where you don't test the waters with all the people you, for at least the next year, will be close with.
In my consideration the butt contest, before they announced the house purchase, was the red thread, and goal.
Well especially for the week 1 I'm in favor. It really was super cramped, like when you play and every 3 scene you think to yourself, welp it's just 11pm but he already did stuff for like 12 hours, it starts to get a bit distracting.
To add to the Ryker situation, that's another one that seemed pretty rushed, only from the days alone, you have that huge twist in the story and the jail stuff all that in the first 7 days. Even if there weren't (not sure if BD will change it) any render/scenes added to that just having it resolve in 2-3 weeks will make it more realistic/enjoyable imo.
Am unsure about the butt contest, was a bit to over the top for me lol, but hey I read the scene once look at the butts and the next play through I just skip no big deal.

Feb 20, 2022
Well especially for the week 1 I'm in favor. It really was super cramped, like when you play and every 3 scene you think to yourself, welp it's just 11pm but he already did stuff for like 12 hours, it starts to get a bit distracting.
To add to the Ryker situation, that's another one that seemed pretty rushed, only from the days alone, you have that huge twist in the story and the jail stuff all that in the first 7 days. Even if there weren't (not sure if BD will change it) any render/scenes added to that just having it resolve in 2-3 weeks will make it more realistic/enjoyable imo.
Am unsure about the butt contest, was a bit to over the top for me lol, but hey I read the scene once look at the butts and the next play through I just skip no big deal.
I keep thinking that it makes sense he starts sleepwalking, makes sense the family situation resolves itself within the first week, makes sense that Ryker bothers Stacy, when neither knows eachother yet, and that the MC, then, knocks him out.

How would you go about stretching that over a longer period of time?
Do you keep Ryker out of college for multiple weeks? Does he show up to practice, and if so, how? Stacy and/or MC can't not recognize him.
Same applies, to a degree, to Wilabelle. The further along you get into the year, the harder it becomes to sack and replace the dean.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I keep thinking that it makes sense he starts sleepwalking, makes sense the family situation resolves itself within the first week, makes sense that Ryker bothers Stacy, when neither knows eachother yet, and that the MC, then, knocks him out.

How would you go about stretching that over a longer period of time?
Do you keep Ryker out of college for multiple weeks? Does he show up to practice, and if so, how? Stacy and/or MC can't not recognize him.
Same applies, to a degree, to Wilabelle. The further along you get into the year, the harder it becomes to sack and replace the dean.
Well I am not really sure how to change it, just dragging it out for longer would be enough for me at least, having some days or even a week between certain thinks would make it feel not so rushed.
For Ryker, well he could make him show up for practice before its revealed for sure, but after that I don't know how I would feel about it, probably would depends on how MC/the other respond to him.

I actually would like to see Belle earlier, maybe not a conversation, but she is like in the school back ground or something, that would be cool.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes