csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
It's only after day 11, but it will be already called the new dates. Later we will get the week 1 redo and those days will be correct then aswell. But not 100 on that.
UMMM, I know with the beta last fall we saw PART of Day 10, the actual update is Day 10-14, at least to my understanding

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
UMMM, I know with the beta last fall we saw PART of Day 10, the actual update is Day 10-14, at least to my understanding
Yeah if you use the old days, but I think BD already changed the days after day 10 (not that we had an indication for the days before this upcoming update anyway) to fit the new day numbers, IIRC he also implemented the calendar already, so it would be weird if he had to change all that again, because he ofc needs to spread out the scenes of 5 days on "what ever days it will be".

Reactions: Dylan741 and csmk14

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was reading through all the answers from Braindrop in the Patreon comments (BD almost answered to every comment there).
To clarify what is happening now with the day numbers here is the question and what BD said:

Question:
With the new update, if we play from the start, will it be with new timeline?
Braindrop:
The new timeline will only be for the new content. There will be a large disclaimer at the start of the update that will hopefully clear up a lot of the confusion. The update that reworks everything before it will be released late this year / early next year.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020

(click the image to see the .gif)

Hey everyone!
Happy Easter to anyone that celebrates it.

Sharing one of the shorter and simpler animations from the update this time around instead of an image just to mix things up a bit. (Animation is lower quality here than it will be in the game.)

It's going to be a short mind drop this time around since there's not a ton to share but I'll pad it up a bit.
But first the main important things.

Mind drops moving to Saturdays.
Fridays have turned into my busiest day of the week so to make things a bit easier on me, Mind Drops will be out on Saturdays until my Fridays free up a bit.

Renders made this prior week:
Days 31-35 (touchups) - 15 renders and 2 animations
Days 36-42 (new)- 93 renders and 2 animations
Weeks 1-4 (redo) - 69 renders and 0 animations
Renders per day - 25.2

"Update when?????"
Release date dropping soon
Not going to say more at this very moment, I'm letting Easter play out before I set the date.

Okay, that's the main 3 things but there's some other stuff that I've been asked that I think fit well in here right now.

"Is there any issues with the update now?"
Not really, story is almost all pieced together and the only bug I have found on my own has been issues with animations on android. I'll likely just have to condense the files further which sucks but slightly less quality is better than them not showing at all.
I'll still be sending the update out to a few play testers a few days before the release date just to be safe but I've found no game breaking issues on my tests.

"What's your favorite thing / part of the upcoming update?"
I'm always looking to improve and the thing I think I improved upon the most this update is the animations.
The one up above is short and simple, just an in-out loop but there's quite a few animations that will do a whole lot more. There's also a lot of them. The update is over 2k renders of still images but if you count animation frames that I had to render... well it'd be in the tens of thousands and not the low end.
I chose that one to showcase simply because I didn't want to be too spoilery. You can find out who it is if you look closely enough but it's not immediately obvious at least.

Aside from that, The basketball game.
Easily the hardest thing I've ever had to make and it's far from perfect but it's nice to finally have one in the game.
It's nothing major for obvious reasons but there's so much work that went into it and I've learned so much from it that I'm ready to make another one.

And if I had to add another. I like the progression in the update. Which is the biggest benefit of not packing the days... more things can happen.

Now, just to get it out there so you guys can experience it.

Welp, I suppose that's all for me this time around.
Oh, after reconsidering things I decided to just hold off on the client polls and bday renders until after the update since we're just about there.
And speaking of polls, I will be doing the whole "favorite character from the update" polls. Starting on the 1st day after the update is out.

As always, thank you all so much for everything.
I'll talk to you all real soon.
Love you guys <3

(p.s. I will be taking a few days off after the update to finally play Elden Ring)
Hopefully bd survive the best dream and nightmare of a gm that is elden ring

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Capt OA and Bob69

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Hopefully bd survive the best dream and nightmare of a gm that is elden ring
I got 400 hours into Elden Ring. If he starts playing it, he may never finish WVM. There are enemies that will test your patience for sure.

Hopefully the update is within this week.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
is it worth playing now or waiting until he does reworks of the game? if the rework will be late this year early next year then ill play it now but im just making sure because after reading back its a little confusing

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
is it worth playing now or waiting until he does reworks of the game? if the rework will be late this year early next year then ill play it now but im just making sure because after reading back its a little confusing
Read my comment 3 above yours and specific the answer from BD in there, that will make it clear it will come out late this/early next year.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Read my comment 3 above yours and specific the answer from BD in there, that will make it clear it will come out late this/early next year.
ok thanks, is he still meant to be doing the smaller updates before or after that? i remember seeing a long time ago that he planned on doing smaller updates but then said about the rework and it never happened.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ok thanks, is he still meant to be doing the smaller updates before or after that? i remember seeing a long time ago that he planned on doing smaller updates but then said about the rework and it never happened.
I don't think he will go back to smaller updates, he said those are messing with his mental health to much, he will keep it to "when its done". Like this one now, it will be over 2k renders that would be like 7 months worth of small updates.
I would assume there will be one more big update before the week 1 rework, because he also said he has quite a bit stuff already finished for the next update that didn't fit in this one.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I don't think he will go back to smaller updates, he said those are messing with his mental health to much, he will keep it to "when its done". Like this one now, it will be over 2k renders that would be like 7 months worth of small updates.
I would assume there will be one more big update before the week 1 rework, because he also said he has quite a bit stuff already finished for the next update that didn't fit in this one.
ok thats good, i prefer bigger updates anyway. did he say what he will be reworking? renders/animations or story too?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ok thats good, i prefer bigger updates anyway. did he say what he will be reworking? renders/animations or story too?
I don't remember exactly what he said, but he will not completely rewrite the story just parts. For example he really didn't like the Zoe/Bailey/Elizabeth scene when they arrive. So that for sure will change. Then there will be, quite obviously changes to the dates when stuff happen. Tons of new renders aswell as animations. (I counted a while ago and he should be close to 2k new week 1 render by now).

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
nice game so far, been playing it whenever i have a little time. think im almost done with all the content there is at the moment. just seen the butt contest and stuff. dont even know what day its at atm since evrything kinda jumps in ur face hahah. but i like it. just alot happening . i like his gonna rework it into more days. asking what day is the game out for right now? 8 or 9 orrr?. and if ur patron maybe +1 or not yet before the big up and coming update i see might come sometime soon.

btw im big pepega. when you download the game from here do u have to download the update as well or that was only for a bug fix on old version or something.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, as the time approaches for the much delayed update to finally be available, I want to propose that we give freedom to our expectations, instead of focusing on the pain of waiting. I think the best way is to focus on only one of the girls or 2, or our posts could become full on novels... but feel free to go all out, if that's your thing.

Bailey & Rainn - I want them to finally talk about their feelings, hopefully to have them both to join the harem.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes