Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Actually didn't you hear? it's delayed from next year to the following year. ;) It's just a little longer wait for you no big deal right.
Huh? That would be concerning!
I am super hyped for the update release after so many time, but it is also sad because I am pretty sure we won't be able to fuck Harper yet. :cry:
68de679cc20000570e8a7d9ed9218cd3.gif
M-A-K-E L-O-V-E !!!

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
The update will have 2k renders, many animations. There are completed games that didn't reach that amount of renders, so, it's fair to assume that there will be a LOT of content. Also, it's unfair to presume the opposite.
plz don't overhype it, keep in mind that some of that 2k renders would be the earlier chapters reworked.. the main thing is that we WILL be getting that update or else... i'll find where braindrop sleeps and hire a very huge guy to tickle his butthole with a feather if he pulls a Mifly City on us...

edit: sorry for the outburst..

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
plz don't overhype it, keep in mind that some of that 2k renders would be the earlier chapters reworked.. the main thing is that we WILL be getting that update or else... i'll find where braindrop sleeps and hire a very huge guy to tickle his butthole with a feather if he pulls a Mifly City on us...

edit: sorry for the outburst..
We won't see the rework for at least 3-4 more months,probably more.So all the renders will be for the upcoming version.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
False, the 2k+ renders will be new renders, the reworked content isnt included in the upcoming update.
The pre-party Bailey scene was supposed to be reworked because it wasn't in the day 9 final update, but it's been so long that no one remembers it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Guys give your hands a break, I rather see some basketball games. Will be interesting seeing how the other team trash talked about him, and most likely they lose the charity game, which will be more trash talking but that will make game more interesting cause you all know pay back is a bitch. Also would like to see new players for the team after charity game, then for next update you all will have your hands rested and can give it an all you can fap with Harper. See I ain't such a bad guy :whistle:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
April 21 around parts of the globe. Meaning it's time for our rock star Aubrey to party. Intrigued to see more of her in the future.

Happy Birthday Aubrey!
View attachment 1767672
Those are some serious eyes. I have to wonder if I missed parts with her 'cause I'm only doing the non-cheat path. Either way, I too look forward to seeing more.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes