Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
anything on the front for Harp and Veronica? relationship-wise? or would that be too much?
Not too much but definitely too soon. Harper ain't going to be lewded anytime soon. Veronica will also be awhile.

Harper has to concentrate on keeping her job and proving herself competent but there is also the issue of the school just now getting over scandals.

Just FYI you could've put all three of your posts together into one post and it would of made you look less trollish.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Not too much but definitely too soon. Harper ain't going to be lewded anytime soon. Veronica will also be awhile.

Harper has to concentrate on keeping her job and proving herself competent but there is also the issue of the school just now getting over scandals.

Just FYI you could've put all three of your posts together into one post and it would of made you look less trollish.
sorry about that

the reason I was asking about Harp relationship is that MC and her have flirted a bit

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
sorry about that

the reason I was asking about Harp relationship is that MC and her have flirted a bit
No reason to be sorry. Just a heads-up because you didn't actually seem like a troll reading all 3 posts.

Harper and the mc will be hot and heavy don't get me wrong. She is my favorite tbh, it's just gonna take time. A few of the lis will be slow burn compared to the others and dollars to donuts Harper is high on that list.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
No reason to be sorry. Just a heads-up because you didn't actually seem like a troll reading all 3 posts.

Harper and the mc will be hot and heavy don't get me wrong. She is my favorite tbh, it's just gonna take time. A few of the lis will be slow burn compared to the others and dollars to donuts Harper is high on that list.
i dont mind slow burns on some of the girls i mean we can have some action on the others but yeah MC and Harp will be really hot at first i thought Harp was MC's real mom because of the talks they have and her being a basketball coach and whatnot then i thought Stacy was MC's sister also because of the basketball background of her saying she had bad memories of it from her past

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i dont mind slow burns on some of the girls i mean we can have some action on the others but yeah MC and Harp will be really hot at first i thought Harp was MC's real mom because of the talks they have and her being a basketball coach and whatnot then i thought Stacy was MC's sister also because of the basketball background of her saying she had bad memories of it from her past
Yeah a few people have said the same things and there are amazingly lots of theories attached to this humble little vn. I can only imagine there will be more after updates start rolling in again

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
well if youve played all the current content that is available here on the forums, youd know who the MC's sister is, who is mother is and how he and Stacey are connected

Failcon

Sep 24, 2020
Harp might be a bit wrapped up in her emotions at times. Caught up in the sexual tension all around MC, BUT I don't see her crossing the line just yet. Momma wants her baby to possibly get some, thus she wouldn't admit wanting it herself, at least not to herself yet. She's gonna need a bit more gentle affection and more than anything a WIN to push her emotions over the edge and have her do something, that she might wanna do, but never thought she would let herself do.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, I could see Harper holding out until the team gets a win, then just the pure emotional high from that finally happening pushes her right into the arms of MC.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, I could see Harper holding out until the team gets a win, then just the pure emotional high from that finally happening pushes her right into the arms of MC.
That is acceptable but I hope to see more intimacy with harper.

Zoey accepting girlfriend status would be great too.

Harper is wife material and top li for me. Hold out on harper too long is basically Main Li is blue balling mc ( Which i appreciate till now because bonding between mc and harper really great and harper character development throughout game till now is outstanding.)

Now more female characters are involved with mc so in my pov " It's time to mc and harper to reach new level of intimacy. "

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't think Harper will lewd right after one win. I truly believe her daughter will taste our cock way before Harper will be lewded.

So much is on Harper's shoulders and several people have counted her out and are wanting her to fail. All eyes are on her and the mc atm.

My bet is Jasmine, Stacy, rainn, a couple of the colors all will be bedded before Harper... hell probably more than that. Her daughter especially

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I think it will be after the first win, but I don't think that first win will be the next game they play. I think they'll lose in the charity game (but still keep it close), and then maybe the first actual game of the season, depending if it's a home or away game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think it will be after the first win, but I don't think that first win will be the next game they play. I think they'll lose in the charity game (but still keep it close), and then maybe the first actual game of the season, depending if it's a home or away game.
Well regardless It will be fun finding out who is right :).

I have zero inside knowledge nor would I honestly want to know before hand. I usually don't mind spoilers but romancing Harper is one I'd rather not know til it happens.

Can't wait til this update drops. I miss these characters

Oh and I also don't see them winning this exhibition.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes