Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
ALL and EVERY girl (except family) will become lewdable, some are just slow burn so be patient
I-I'm sorry. It's just...only now I edited a recent post and added 'be patient' and then I read yours,:ROFLMAO: made me laugh, and..and I'm wasting your time. Okay, bye!
Yes, because when you pause your pledges you still get the money from Patreon, they are funny that way......
It would be more funny if it paid more money, don't you think? Like, I don't know...a 70k per/m?...90k perhaps?

How is that stupid? Huh?...YOU!
I swear people are getting this thread and radiant's confused :unsure:
That's what I thought too. Then I realized it was a dream, mate. Thus, everything's fucking intertwined. (Shit! It's been a long time since I visited Intertwined thread!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Aren't you tired of seeing the same house? I think they need to move out immediately.
2 houses from the school, the office turned into house, now where the princess lives, that's 4 houses. Find any game here on f95 where you have more houses. Maybe in future with all he banging gonna need a bigger one...you know 10+ kid's. :whistle:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
With Belle now officially in charge it was mentioned that it will now be more relaxed around the campus but yes, I agree that it will be a while before anything lewd happens with any of the staff (unless BD take the leap and go straight to handholding).

Sure
I just don't see how her mere presence could stop it from being a major scandal if the MC were found to be diddling the college staff. "More relaxed" doesn't have to mean everything's allowed. I just feel like something needs to happen in-story that will either keep such a relationship from ruining the college's reputation, or make it so there's no reason to care about that anymore, before they can freely start being together.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No braindrop this week guys?

Sorry for not updating you guys. I've tried typing out some stuff but it's tough and I don't know exactly how to say things, though I'll force myself through it soon. My grandpa passed away on Friday morning. Things are very tough right now but I still intend to have the update out before the end of the month. I promised to pause when I don't think I'll be working on the game enough and after the update I'm going to take some time off and work through things. I was his caretaker so I have a lot to do.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
did Braindrop grandfather died?? can someone plz confirm this... just when things was turning around this happened, Braindrop has alot of things happened in the past 3yrs... my guess is that he was living in his grandpa house so he will have to deal with family and may even start looking for a new home for his own family..

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
did Braindrop grandfather died?? can someone plz confirm this... just when things was turning around this happened, Braindrop has alot of things happened in the past 3yrs... my guess is that he was living in his grandpa house so he will have to deal with family and may even start looking for a new home for his own family..
Unfortunately, that is what BD posted on the Patreon page. The quote the previous person posted on here is what shows on the Patreon reply.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes