K18

Apr 19, 2018
With Harper I can imagine an actual kiss scene between her and MC happening at any given moment going forward in the current stage of the story. Along with more intimate moments (And no, I don't mean sex. That itself i personally believe will start progressing once MC wins a conference/league game or a few), like additional cuddling time with Harper that keeps getting spicier each time. For laughs, maybe Harper walks-in on MC with them either in their birthday suits or very revealing underwear with both catching a glimpse at the other.
We've had multiple intimate/affectionate (However you want to phrase it) bonding moments between Harper & MC at a steady pacing, showing both sharing a emotional bond and physical closeness/comfort with one another. From the cuddles, being touchy-feeling, up to the teased kiss.
Also we have the Redo in the making and it spreading out the days and time in the story from a week to now being a month. So some relationships probably won't feel as too fast or sudden with the added time in-between MC's bonding moments with everybody. For example, In the Redo we could possibly get new rendered scenes of MC training with Harper either on or off the basketball court or workout room.

In the upcoming future updates we should start seeing other girls outside MC's immediate inner circle get more spotlight and advance their relationship with MC. To name a few there's...
* Jasmine, MC's most recent new lover/girlfriend who has been missing out on some deep tender love & affectionate for a long time and our MC can definitely deliver on that for her.
* Natalie, who's ready to blossom in her love life with MC. When they get their moment to talk before the exhibition game, i can imagine Natalie taking the initiative in wanting a more intimate with MC, and gaining more confident after showcasing her boobs to MC in the movie room. Where MC at first planned on going steady, but in reality Natalie doesn't want to wait long and takes the initiative in banging MC.
* Zoe, after everything to finally admit to loving MC and accept being MC's girlfriend (officially).
* Rachael too, taking it to the next level with MC after the post-pool party sex scene. Going forward seeing each other as a serious couple. It was cute & touching seeing Rachael be nervous/unsure and doubting her own chances with being MC because he's surrounded by girls younger than she is. I fell in love with Rachael at first sight myself lol.
* Anna, a mainstay amount Rachael's client, wanting to see more of MC (and bang MC too ;)). MC shares the same sentiments and also wants to involved in their future child's life. So Anna moving into the town will surely speed up the baby-making process.
* Keyana & Brittany, similar scenario as with Anna and them being mainstays also. Spending more time with each other, them fooling around and growing more intimate as a trio within MC's large harem love nest.
* Tia, Penelope... wait, wait, i say i'd name just a few...

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I agree that Nat will come before Harp but not just because of an individual relationship evaluated individualy. Because those even if we will never lewed them together need to be taken in the context of one an other. For Harper, her daughter is the most important person in her life so I easyly see her repressing her feelings to let her daugther's take precedance. she will need a push from Natalie befor she will be willing to go further with MC. And that in my oppinion is an other thing that takes that relationship beyond the simple milestone of the first game win. She might express her interest in pursueing a relationshhip at that moment but I don't see her going beyond that in the current state of things. She might even not do that to make sure that Natalie has all the place she needs to make her own decisions even if her nonverbal language make it obvious to the player.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I don't think any of the College staff are going to be soon, as nothing has happened to put the 'previous scandal' out of the picture. The MC, and the staff, won't want to do anything to put the college in a compromising situation. Whatever else triggers anything, something has to happen to make that less of a concern first.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I saw on his SS that there will be an update this month. It was posted at the end of March. Has that changed?
I don't think his plans have changed yet but they might. I bet he is currently trying to juggle with his familly life and pulling an all nighter. let's simply forward words of encouragement health and safety. Idon't care about a few days or month delay but I doubt it would go that far.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't think any of the College staff are going to be soon, as nothing has happened to put the 'previous scandal' out of the picture. The MC, and the staff, won't want to do anything to put the college in a compromising situation. Whatever else triggers anything, something has to happen to make that less of a concern first.
With Belle now officially in charge it was mentioned that it will now be more relaxed around the campus but yes, I agree that it will be a while before anything lewd happens with any of the staff (unless BD take the leap and go straight to handholding).

Harper will never be lewded
Sure

• Haha
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
BD isn't getting distracted by Hollywood and it's infinite projects he can fuck around with instead of writing. BD is actually working on the project.
It's a troll account. The recent creation the lack of posts and the very pathetic attempt to trigger people.

Besides bd isn't writing this by watching his cats and last I checked no winter or dragons teased...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You are right... no winter or dragons teased and BD isn't distracted by Hollywood. It is kind of funny how we were getting updates regularly until BD was making 10s of thousands of dollars a month. Last I knew before Patreon took removed the info I think he was getting 70,000 ish a month. Now he probably got like 90,000. It's funny to watch as many of these devs start making 10s of thousands a month their updates start coming less and less. Oh well, support them and let them live life up with your money. While promising an update to you here and there to keep you happy and continue to fork out money.

Totally can not make any connection, I am so sorry. Please forgive me.
Yes, because when you pause your pledges you still get the money from Patreon, they are funny that way......

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You are right... no winter or dragons teased and BD isn't distracted by Hollywood. It is kind of funny how we were getting updates regularly until BD was making 10s of thousands of dollars a month. Last I knew before Patreon took removed the info I think he was getting 70,000 ish a month. Now he probably got like 90,000. It's funny to watch as many of these devs start making 10s of thousands a month their updates start coming less and less. Oh well, support them and let them live life up with your money. While promising an update to you here and there to keep you happy and continue to fork out money.

Totally can not make any connection, I am so sorry. Please forgive me.
No idea how you are turning 19K into 70K.Are you sure you even menage to finish first degree?
Not to mention half of the time he was not getting any money.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes