Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
my guess is that he was living in his grandpa house so he will have to deal with family and may even start looking for a new home for his own family..
I'm pretty sure he moved last year(or this year) out of his grandpa's house so I don't think that will be an issue.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
First Tanja now Kimmy... you are a cruel kitty... :cry:
OH COME ON! remember how she treated us! Kimmy was a horrible brat bitching at us for her own troubles. She was Cold and so annoying.

I just think cleaning toilets will do her some good. And maybe humble her arrogant ass a bit :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't have a problem with Willow, but the nicknames are kind of annoying. "Cedey and BruBru" sound like a child's puppet show on Nick Jr.
Maybe don't watch Nick Jr. so much... that's kinda creepy...

Both nicknames are completely fine. Both are explained in the story and serve their purpose... also don't forget that both the MC and his sister had a very traumatic childhood, so of course something like those names which have a positive connotation to both of them would stick...

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022

Both nicknames are completely fine. Both are explained in the story and serve their purpose... also don't forget that both the MC and his sister had a very traumatic childhood, so of course something like those names which have a positive connotation to both of them would stick...
indeed
well said.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

Of course! Of course! Mate. We're with ya!
Cedey is fine, its bru bru that's really annoying.
Whenever she calls my MC bru bru, my MC is totally okay with it and wishes he could punch a hole in her face, and she'd never notice it.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
What happened to this game? When it first came out the dev was pumping out updates left and right
He had alot of setbacks irl with illness, family deaths, and i think getting married and having a kid, and decided to try other release schedules till he finds one that suits him best. so hes still working on it. and this coming up update will be the biggest one thats ever been released to date. So hes trying to find a schedule that will allow him to put out good updates without burning out since hes a single man doing all this work himself.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes