Settum

Jan 10, 2019
All flaws are technically features. And I say it's a flaw cause there is too much forced stuff that you don't have a choice for.
I'll agree on the forced stuff, though I am waiting for the new mega update, haven't played this one since... v0.5 or 6

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
And I say it's a flaw cause there is too much forced stuff that you don't have a choice for.
Of the 50ish characters, only two are actually forced. About everything else, the game follows the story the dev is writing so if you want more "plot altering choices" I don't think this is the game for you.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I want the MC to finally hook up with Emiko and Rain. Carly would be nice as well but besides Jasmine and Natalie those 3 are the only other girls the MC hasn't slept with. It's probably going to be awhile before we get to add Veronica, Mabel and Vanessa to the list of LI just like it will be awhile before Harper and a couple others join that list. But I did see a post awhile ago of Millie smiling at the MC I'm just wondering if the MC slipped her his magic wand as well. That would totally complete the family right there. Him not only banging her but both her daughters.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes