btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I think we have enough LIs by now... but I'm sure more will follow...

What I find more amusing is how absurdly stupid Ryker and his gang are... like seriously... those guys make the dumbest caricature of a moron seems like Einstein.
They should be in an episode of Worlds Dumbest Criminals TV show.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I would imagine that Ryker's boss and her organization thought they were useful straw men up until a certain point, distracting from them until the bowling alley incident happened. That being said, I'm pretty sure Gorg was also a triple agent under the command of this boss, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were more spies like Gorg within Belle's organization. But yes, Ryker, Kenji, and the bouncer are candidates for the Darwin Award.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Soooo............... how is the content ? it's worth playing it? i remember being on latest update page when this game came out. It's been a while already

Reactions: imaginatus

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Soooo............... how is the content ? it's worth playing it? i remember being on latest update page when this game came out. It's been a while already
I enjoy it... it's just not finished. I think ten ingame days with enough content to fill them.

• Haha

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
whut? BADik is hilarous XD

yeah i will download this game >.> and see how dissapointed i get, now im playing a bunch of games and want to choose the better ones for alone time :KEK:
I would wait for the update that is suppose to drop soon? Brain Drop is going through some personal stuff, so there may be an update at the end of this month or May or CyberPunk 2077.

• Haha

Kyusen

Apr 19, 2020
Two more (not counting today) days left in this month. Getting an update released seems unlikely while they're busy having to plan a funeral.
Bro, if anyone believed that the update was gonna come out this month they're really innocent, this "is gonna come out this month" talk has been happening for a while now and i'm pretty sure it will happen next month too...

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Bro, if anyone believed that the update was gonna come out this month they're really innocent, this "is gonna come out this month" talk has been happening for a while now and i'm pretty sure it will happen next month too...
Just going off what he said in the comment. I didn't think even before his grandfather died that he was going to actually release this month.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just going off what he said in the comment. I didn't think even before his grandfather died that he was going to actually release this month.
Yeah, I'm always happy to see WVM get an update but, with how busy BD's life gets, I don't anticipate them. Makes it more of a pleasant surprise when something drops. Not that I get very upset when a deadline for a game that I am pirating isn't met, but there are some people...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes