ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
Given how many posts in this thread for the last couple years have been complaining about the pace of updates or wondering when they come, I'm starting to wonder if WVM would have had much success at all without Braindrop's absurd release schedule in its infancy. Was that the only appeal, or at least the main one, for most of you?

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Given how many posts in this thread for the last couple years have been complaining about the pace of updates or wondering when they come, I'm starting to wonder if WVM would have had much success at all without Braindrop's absurd release schedule in its infancy. Was that the only appeal, or at least the main one, for most of you?
It was definitely a big upside that made me stick with it.
I wouldn't say it was the main one, but most VN's here I try and forget, even if they are of decent quality.
The fact this WVM was both above-average and promising very early on, combined with the fact BD was very consistent and fast with is updates early on made me add WVM to a very short list of VNs I actively keep track on.
I will say that the pace of the updates early on made me subscribe to his Patreon which I stopped when things got more inconsistent.
(not complaining tho, life happens and overall I feel like this one is worth the wait)
(also free game no bitchin')

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Nope; in general I am one of those that tend to wait several releases so I have a large chunk of content to go through.
I am generally multiple releases behind on the games that have fast, short, releases.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havoc_313

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Okay... Purple-haired Shauna vs Black-haired Shauna?
I'm going with purple, but I grew up watching a ton of Japanese cartoons, and to this day I remain pissed off that all those neat colors turned out to be 'unnatural'.

Male on Male?
The way I understand male on male, I would say no. Yet I'm not very PC...
Now, see, if you mean 'politically correct', the very non-PC answer is simply "Yes". I'll let people believe however they like, controlling others' minds isn't my interest, but I approach the world in a fairly straightforward manner.

Were you born with a penis and testicles, and not with a vagina? You're male. You can, absolutely, dress and behave in any way you like, I don't have any problems with that at all. Do whatever you gotta be do to be comfortable with yourself. Just don't ask ME to partake of your particular view, you are never going to change my thinking on the matter.

And, no, I don't care which bathroom you use. When you gotta go, go!

So, does WVM have MxM action? It does if you get involved with certain individuals (granted, one is a 50/50, depending on player choice). It's also somewhat amusing that that particular character is one of the best looking among the MC's options. The other that I'm aware of.. pass, thanks. I'd let the old nurse take my MC for a test drive before I go near that one.

I suppose I'm being a little mean, though. I'd fire Jamie off into the sun if given a chance. No major issues with her personality, I just can't get past the looks. I hope as the dev is reworking the game he does something to scale back the rampant duckface a little.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Stop right there criminal scum! Nobody breaks the law to join the MC's harem in my watch! The ridiculous duckface is one of the most important requirement to join the MC's harem! Don't you dare ever forget that!
I know, I know. The MC's social media even makes a joke about it. What can I say?

OUTLAW LIFE!

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
We might get the week one rework by the time we get the update
Think bigger, we won't get an update, we won't get a week one rework, and even a small beta will be an absolute miracle, because he already promised ''several'' betas but release just 1 :KEK: , and that was a long time ago. Never promise anything, this is rule #1, break it for multiple times and trust in you will be ''0''.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes