zero1827

Apr 27, 2021
@hiddink

not gonna lie when I saw that the game only had like 10 ingame days, i had the same mentality of: 10 days is too little time this game must be short AF, but then I downloaded it and realized the MC daily routine by day 2 is basically:
-2 hrs of sleep
-2 hrs of training
-4 hrs of meeting new people (mostly LIs)
-4 hrs moving from house to house
-6 hrs being a good son/boyfriend/lover to his current LIs
-10 hrs fucking his current harem
yeah I know it sums more than 24 hrs is not a mistake, is just impossible for him to do everything he does in a normal 24 days thats why BD is reworking the first 10 days. my point is dont let that 10 day of ingame fool ya, but i will put this game on hold until BD releases his rework, just a suggestion

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's April 29 most meaning it's time for Emiko's turn in the spotlight. Hopefully the spotlight will be on Emiko in-game also in the near future. Seeing more of and learning about who is Emiko, more sexy cheerleading demonstrations. Maybe she help MC seal the deal with Zoe :LOL:.

Happy Birthday Emiko!
Emiko_CharacterScreen.png

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
It's April 29 most meaning it's time for Emiko's turn in the spotlight. Hopefully the spotlight will be on Emiko in-game also in the near future. Seeing more of and learning about who is Emiko, more sexy cheerleading demonstrations. Maybe she help MC seal the deal with Zoe :LOL:.

Happy Birthday Emiko!
View attachment 1782154
would had been nice if it dropped on her bday and it would be about her also lol

Reactions: evil1321 and EJW

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Let's not bring damage to this game developer by looking down on other points of view and killing the audience of for this game.

Most people have different point of view, Even if 99.99% of community here(Including me) not agree on something that don't mean the door to ideas should closed but it's suppose to be discussed.

wow, really now? im not gonna touch this game then
I hope you at least give a try to this game. Let us not close your door on your behalf. If you play the game, Please share your thoughts. Doesn't matter if it's pleasing to us all or not.
Cheers !

Sep 9, 2021

Happy Birthday Emiko!
View attachment 1782154
Love for her. she is so cute and beautiful.
Let's not bring damage to this game developer by looking down on other points of view and killing the audience of for this game.

Most people have different point of view, Even if 99.99% of community here(Including me) not agree on something that don't mean the door to ideas should closed but it's suppose to be discussed.

I hope you at least give a try to this game. Let us not close your door on your behalf. If you play the game, Please share your thoughts. Doesn't matter if it's pleasing to us all or not.
Cheers !
(y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Cheers !
Such kind and thoughtful words and usually I would agree. But when 6 out of 8 posts are trolling others I have no desire to have them rewarded by playing this awesome vn nor for them to stick around just trying to stir shit.

But I do love the sentiment just feel it's wasted on some...

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Such kind and thoughtful words and usually I would agree. But when 6 out of 8 posts are trolling others I have no desire to have them rewarded by playing this awesome vn nor for them to stick around just trying to stir shit.

But I do love the sentiment just feel it's wasted on some...
I know where you are coming from and I agree. Constantly annoying by others takes its toll sometimes and response comes out.
Which is normal.
That is why i only quoted him and i know you are very genuine and reasonable guy and we have conversation before.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes