Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
April 21 around parts of the globe. Meaning it's time for our rock star Aubrey to party. Intrigued to see more of her in the future.

Happy Birthday Aubrey!
View attachment 1767672
Love to celebrate it with her. Thanks for the heads-up

Those are some serious eyes. I have to wonder if I missed parts with her 'cause I'm only doing the non-cheat path. Either way, I too look forward to seeing more.
Nah you shouldn't have missed anything to my knowledge.

rickpreter66

Dec 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have played WVM about 2 years ago and at that point it didn't really matter if you stayed loyal to Jamie or not.

I've decided to start over again after 2 years and was wondering if that has changed. Are there any major consequences or story changes if you choose either or? And do you mis a lot of scenes if you stay loyal?

Thanks everyone who answers this in advance :)

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have played WVM about 2 years ago and at that point it didn't really matter if you stayed loyal to Jamie or not.

I've decided to start over again after 2 years and was wondering if that has changed. Are there any major consequences or story changes if you choose either or? And do you mis a lot of scenes if you stay loyal?

Not rlly much difference if u cheat or not only thing is u get Alexis early

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

This is a pure fantasy game. So if you let go of logic, the game is enjoyable. Not sure if a lot of other girlfriends would help you build a harem in the real world but this is fantasy again. This is every man's dream when they are young. So far there doesn't seem to be any repercussions for having sex with the girls before Jamie says it okay.

Also Rachel is totally worth cheatin on lol

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Since I (we?) am waiting for Mind Drop #43... I want Moncree 43. The others... except for Skye, couldn't care less (so far, because from some renders, there are some new additions that may make, or not, a difference).

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes