OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Since the release date is soon to be announced I wanted to ask this question.

I write the WVM walkthrough (PDF). Do people here use or have used the PDF WT? As I am considering either abandoning it or rewriting it (fixing certain errors and reformatting it).

EDIT: I also may pause writing the walkthrough until the rework

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

I write the WVM walkthrough (PDF). Do people here use or have used the PDF WT? As I am considering either abandoning it or rewriting it (fixing certain errors and reformatting it).

I do look it over and have it up in the background as I do my playthrough.

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018

I mostly just have it as a reference and look it over if I have a problem ... most notable time was Jasmine at the pool.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I don't use it everytime but have used it on a few occasions to find or remind information.

Pause til rework would the choice I would personally recommend

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

I used it too and it was of help in a good amount of occasion, though I agree with Spfjolietjake a pause until the rework at this point seems a good choice imho. :)

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020

Id pause it and let the rework get caught up

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021

I use your WT PDF every time I've played through WVM, and I hope to continue to do so in future playthroughs, if it's still available.

That said, I usually prefer to have a guide/walkthrough available, either as a mod or as a separate document (PDF/TXT/whatever), whenever I play any game/VN, either to maximize the lewdness, or to ensure I'm on the path I want for a playthrough.

Even if you decide to abandon your walkthrough, I'm sure someone will volunteer to take over from you.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

I'm what some call "old school player".
Unless I'm seriously stuck at some point I try to do it alone. It is not uncommon for me to be stuck in some chamber in a random adventure game trying to solve a puzzle or find a lever for an hour.
Kinda surprised I did not grow horns yet, as many walls I broke through ...

In "normal" games I try to avoid spoiling myself with the use of a walkthrough.
That said in lewd VN's I do use walkthroughs either as a mod or as a file as a source of information.

Reactions: Vleder and csmk14

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Yeah as much as BD's initial planned updates and early work was fairly fast, I think I'd rather see him take on DrPinkCake's (Being a DIK) approach where it's a good 6+ months of time but is a huge full chunk of content covering a solid time frame and packed full of goodness.
We're coming up on a year since the last actual release (July), so it will be interesting on how the update matches up with your expectations on amount of content for the amount of time between releases. :cautious:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I use your WT PDF every time I've played through WVM, and I hope to continue to do so in future playthroughs, if it's still available.

That said, I usually prefer to have a guide/walkthrough available, either as a mod or as a separate document (PDF/TXT/whatever), whenever I play any game/VN, either to maximize the lewdness, or to ensure I'm on the path I want for a playthrough.

Even if you decide to abandon your walkthrough, I'm sure someone will volunteer to take over from you.
I'm baffled at why you would want/need a walkthrough for WMV. It is literally a ballistic path, with y/n options for the various females.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
We're coming up on a year since the last actual release (July), so it will be interesting on how the update matches up with your expectations on amount of content for the amount of time between releases. :cautious:
The update will have 2k renders, many animations. There are completed games that didn't reach that amount of renders, so, it's fair to assume that there will be a LOT of content. Also, it's unfair to presume the opposite.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes