NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Guessing Liz still has a bug up her ass about the whole open relationship thing....Looks like she's throwin some heavy stink eye our way cuz we're talking to Bailey lol
My guess is that she's mad the open relationship only happens now as she could have been part of it a lot sooner if Jamie had been okay with it

I like the out of focus Bailey shot, MC have is priorities straight with Zoe mighty fine ass :D

Seth_Rollins

Nov 19, 2017
Been gone for a year and almost all the games I was following were dumped by the devs </3. This one tho, very promising. Rolling a Nat20 since day one :>

Reactions: michael1984

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
My guess is that she's mad the open relationship only happens now as she could have been part of it a lot sooner if Jamie had been okay with it

I like the out of focus Bailey shot, MC have is priorities straight with Zoe mighty fine ass :D
Or she hasn't fully reformed her tude and if you sampled her good in the basement she was secretly planning to blackmail you with it and now she can't lol. I mean she could try since it was prearrangement but you could play the sympathy card and say you did it cuz it was the only way Liz was getting on the squad...jamie would eat that shit up lol.

Hmm on second look it's equally likely that Liz is giving you dirty looks cuz yer scoping out that beauiful booty zoe's got meanwhile in the foreground Bailey's looking at you like "Aaw geez already scouting for new talent?"

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Or she hasn't fully reformed her tude and if you sampled her good in the basement she was secretly planning to blackmail you with it and now she can't lol. I mean she could try since it was prearrangement but you could play the sympathy card and say you did it cuz it was the only way Liz was getting on the squad...jamie would eat that shit up lol.

Hmm on second look it's equally likely that Liz is giving you dirty looks cuz yer scoping out that beauiful booty zoe's got meanwhile in the foreground Bailey's looking at you like "Aaw geez already scouting for new talent?"
Awesome though Zoe's ass may be, I find myself wondering what kind of pants Bailey's wearing. :unsure:

Speaking of Bailey, since we're in a gym, maybe we'll have a locker room / shower encounter.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I like the previeuw of Veronica cant wait to see some content with her as well this coming update been too long...

Give me some Veronica and Bailey and I am gud to go :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I haven't posted in here in almost a week. :oops:
My bad guys.

But here's a quick preview at a potential change to one of the three unnamed girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Nat's change people claimed I changed things that I didn't so here's a little list of what's been changed.

-Hair is shorter (clips a bit in this image but that's just because it's a preview and I didn't notice until it was too late lol)
-Defined muscles
-Eyes are larger (Will probably make them a bit smaller)
-Face is overall skinnier (Made cheeks/nose smaller)
-Changed eye color
-Made a small change to the skin but it's the same material

Tia.png

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
My bad guys.

But here's a quick preview at a potential change to one of the three unnamed girls.

After Nat's change people claimed I changed things that I didn't so here's a little list of what's been changed.

-Hair is shorter (clips a bit in this image but that's just because it's a preview and I didn't notice until it was too late lol)
-Defined muscles
-Changed eye color

View attachment 489572
Well with your water damage I think it's better that you didn't post for a week rather than fall through your floorboard :LOL:
She's cute, those braids look really cool :love:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
My bad guys.

-Defined muscles
-Changed eye color

View attachment 489572

Jokes aside, water damage sucks big hairy donkey balls. :(

Also : When it came to Nat, did you alter her body proportions at all? I know you didn't mention it on the list but..dat ass, was that always there? :unsure:

Last edited:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

Jokes aside, water damage sucks big hair donkey balls. :(

Also : When it came to Nat, did you alter her body proportions at all? I know you didn't mention it on the list but..dat ass, was that always there? :unsure:
What happened to the good doctor ?

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

Jokes aside, water damage sucks big hair donkey balls. :(

I honestly couldn't remember but luckily I can still load up "old" Natalie.
Nope, she's always had booty.
Bannernatalie.png
(This is her when she was just a girl that was on my first banner.) Always had cake. :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
My bad guys.

-Defined muscles
-Changed eye color

View attachment 489572
Lookin good tho I do agree the eyes need to be dialed down a notch....or she needs to stop taking all that Adderall to help her study :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What happened to the good doctor ?
Oh probably nothing, I was just kidding around.

...Braindrop, if you force us to save only one person from drowning in a basement or something I swear to god we'll find you. :ROFLMAO:

I honestly couldn't remember but luckily I can still load up "old" Natalie.
Nope, she's always had booty.
View attachment 489623
(This is her when she was just a girl that was on my first banner.) Always had cake. :ROFLMAO:
Damn, that thiccness. :love:

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I don't recall any of her scenes showing off that booty until the swimsuit, which is why it was so surprising. Why'd you keep it hidden?!? :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes