chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The people that complain have abandoned it. It's the same in a lot of places. The people who can't be bothered with it leave so the threads, or discords, or reddits tend to just become echo chambers, a circle wank of how great the game is.
I played that game and it ain't that great and should've been finished long time ago but hey not my money they taking and besides seeing the npc's they used says it all.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Remember when this game had weekly releases and people told the developer slow down he'll only burn himself out? Now the game is getting what seasonal updates if that and the quality of the product is taken a nose dive.

I for one shall move on. Maybe come back in a year and see what's what but honestly I think this game is dead.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Remember when this game had weekly releases and people told the developer slow down he'll only burn himself out? Now the game is getting what seasonal updates if that and the quality of the product is taken a nose dive.

I for one shall move on. Maybe come back in a year and see what's what but honestly I think this game is dead.
seasonal upadates?
more like 1 update a year if we are lucky.

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Jesus this dev actually went fully woke... if you told me back when this was getting weekly updates that it would end in a "minigame" with censorship I would have laughed my arse off And to think I was only here for the Azel content to begin with... Welp at least she is getting her justice if nothing else :unsure:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
To his Brain Vomit post.

Like I said before, I think he needs someone to do his public relations for him, someone who tells him that it's not always an advantage to put your personal life on the internet.

And that's more urgent than ever.

Reactions: Krynh

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I think your sums are a bit off. at $7 for 321. That's $2247 a month and $26,964 a year.
Mine was just a very rough estimate only doing 7 by 300, although I did get the year figure completely wrong ha ha.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Brain Vomit said:
I made the DITLO with Harper and I had a fucking blast making it. It was fun to write... hell it was even fun to edit the images (Which is usually the biggest bore for me).
And... it was even fun to release.
Sure, it may not be what you guys really wanted right now. Sure, it may suck that she was censored in it. I get it, but that's not what really matters.
It was the first time in nearly a year that I felt good about releasing something.
Like really good, I feel great right now which is insane
And I think he needs someone to tell him that not everything he thinks is "great" is suitable for release.

Honestly, thousands of people have been waiting for a current game update for almost a year, you're afraid to release the finished update because you think it's not good enough and then you release something like that?

Something you even know 90% of your fans will be disappointed with?

Sounds like paving a path to avoid tripping when jumping off the cliff with a running start.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
If you ever feel miserable just remember that there are 3490 people who pay a random troll on internet to listen to him whining.
That's why i'm really grateful for this "release".

We'll see at the first of June how many patrons he still has. Patreon and devs doesn't need to so surveys anymore, they just have to watch how this develops. :)

Did people learn from other devs or not?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Shame really but nothing new at this point I have been on here long enough to see that this is often how games that blow up end up, not to shit talk people with actual mental problems and personal issues but that so many of these games end up like this. Step 1 great start gets people in patreon, Step 2 buildup goodwill by relasing content regularly, Step 3 then explanations of why the next update is delayed over and over AKA milk patreon.

And before you say they don't owe the patreons anything you just pledge to support hurdur, fleecing that amount of money(the amount is hidden because of course it is) every month for nothing is fucked.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't understand the excuse, he have the update since months ago but he didn't wanted to release it and he don't have an answer of why he don't want to release it? That makes no sense.
Then he said that he feels good releasing an update with Harper censored, but it doesn't matters if we can't see her naked, what matters is that he is happy and doing content even if is something that patreons don't wanted or asked. The speech and all the drama he puked in there, is just funny, so surreal and stupid.
Reading that is impossible to believe that he is mentally blocked and that he can't writing a story or something because he just writed a soup opera.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I don't understand the excuse, he have the update since months ago but he didn't wanted to release it and he don't have an answer of why he don't want to release it? That makes no sense.
Then he said that he feels good releasing an update with Harper censored, but it doesn't matters if we can't see her naked, what matters is that he is happy and doing content even if is something that patreons don't wanted or asked. The speech and all the drama he puked in there, is just funny, so surreal and stupid.
Reading that is impossible to believe that he is mentally blocked and that he can't writing a story or something because he just writed a soup opera.
It is a weird excuse.

Either he doesn't have what he says, and he's lying. Which is bad.
Or
He has the renders and doesn't want to release them. Which is.... weird? It would suggest he's either not happy with them or he's developing a perfection complex. Both of which are bad given the timescales involved.
Or
He has the renders and wants to release them but there is a mental block which is preventing him. Which is bad not only for him as it suggests he needs to get that checked out, but it all but means the death of this game.

Mar 30, 2018
Popular games like this are never just put on hold cause there's too many simps who refuse to listen or lap up whatever the Dev is saying. The Dev could delete his patreon and some would be going "huh, it must be patreons mistake, he said a release was just around the corner"

Pretty sure he has been saying that since September

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Ok, nice little update, it's even better that the game is still alive. But the fucking big question is when is there going to be a big update? We are all waiting for :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Luckzor
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes