BillyBob132

Oct 2, 2019
I actually for one enjoyed the little bit of harps story, and it looks like he maybe plans on doing more of these seeing as you pick the day when you start it (even tho theres only the 1 for now) also I thought it was nice seeing a bit into the new days and how the rework is going to look, I imagine we'll get to see the nat date and the night spent with them in the main game, but as far as updates and how long its taken which i'm probably going to be called a "white knight" among other things for saying this but he can take his time, he's pausing pledges and communicating etc, i'm glad to wait for what he thinks is the correct way to go it's his game afterall, and honestly things could be MUCH worse like devs who gatekeep updates until their patreon reaches a set goal.. but anyways good little mini game! it was good seeing the characters again :)

• Haha
Reactions: Yaredmix

redproud

Sep 20, 2019
'DITLO' is doing just that, fleshing out Harper's story and character. And the rage here is huge as you can see, people don't want that. They want to see the mc fucking 10 different girls, that's what made WVM so popular the huge number of women.
I wanna see the MC fucking HARPER. His dick should be flying towards her like it was launched from a railgun. I am injecting copium straight into my veins waiting for it at this point.

The comments have been a great alternative since like 4 months ago though.

May 30, 2018
I thought he suspended payments? If not that is incredibly fucked up and a milky shitty move. Will there be a real update this year? This decade? This century?
There will be an update in next life trust the dev hahaha
We all told him he shouldn't use a duck for a reference photo, unfortunately he just didn't listen.
How many times do I have to remind you guys that the duck face is a very important requirement for the girls to be accepted as a harem member of the MC hahahaha

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I can appreciate the side story for what it is, sure, but it feels a little sour when the main story is taking so long between updates, if they were consistently every 1 or 2 months it'd probably land better, but ah well.

And of course Patrons are going to like it, too many of them lack a fucking spine to say otherwise, I'm sorry but if I was paying, I'd have more reason to be a wee bit disappointed.
Well BD patrons are paying for BD life diary not for the game itself since as you can see main game update is nowhere to be seen and now you get censored side stories too, when you think he couldn't go lower he proves you wrong .

DCreep

Oct 22, 2018
Well BD patrons are paying for BD life diary not for the game itself since as you can see main game update is nowhere to be seen and now you get censored side stories too, when you think he couldn't go lower he proves you wrong .
And now BD is apparently nuking patrons who voice disapproval regarding this clusterfuck.
"Hey, I know I've been saying the actual update is 'complete' for months now, but instead of that here's something you didn't want or ask for. Also I'll ban you if you don't enthusiastically suck me off over it."
Seriously?! In the words of AVGN, "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!"

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
It's supposed to fit the new schedule that is going to be a part of the rework he says he is doing
A rework?!?! Well based on this minigame it seems like he will be completely gutting the original story and reworking it to make it darker for some characters (like Harper in this case). I can only HOPE that with that rework we get enough of Harper's backstory early enough (like day 5 at the latest) to understand this minigame better...hell, enough story in general to understand this minigame...there are WAY too many questions here.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Starting to Wonder if this needs to be flagged as On-Hold because no real update in a long long time
Popular games like this are never just put on hold cause there's too many simps who refuse to listen or lap up whatever the Dev is saying. The Dev could delete his patreon and some would be going "huh, it must be patreons mistake, he said a release was just around the corner"

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
'DITLO' is doing just that, fleshing out Harper's story and character. And the rage here is huge as you can see, people don't want that. They want to see the mc fucking 10 different girls, that's what made WVM so popular the huge number of women.
i only wanted to see how story goes..playing some basket game for example, and clearing some of the mistery in the game story as well... i think this is what players wanted. but no, dev thought remake the game was a better idea (don't know if this is what ahppened at the end or if hre doesnt' stopo development cuz h4e was stuck with how to end\continue his game

Reactions: 95er

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
To be fair, Summertime Saga is being completely done by hand with all original art, models, backgrounds, maps, buildings, rooms, etc. Add in that the dev isn't just working on his own and has a team that each has responsibilities to get the game and every release done. Then add in that we tend to see a new update with a nice chunk of content every 5-6 months, and that's most likely why it hasn't had that many complaints.
The team got bigger and the releases have never gotten any faster which kinda defeats the purpose of expanding the team no? Not to mention they've been working on the "tech update" for over a year now. The last actual release with content worthy of the name was v0.20.9 which was.... what? March? Who you trying to kid with this "nice chunk of content every 5-6 months" nonsense?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so is the game being reworked or whaty?? i have old save when MC thrown the party in the new house and the asian ggirl was free to walk aroundand we met our true mother (damn i really liked the game..damn what dev thought to ruin this instead of continue the story???whyyyyyyy?) do you think if i download this i can use my old saves or what?? thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I understand that and I'm not gonna pretend I'm immune to burnout. But I love doing this man. It's fun. It's crazy to think we live in a time that I can tell a story like this in this kind of way. I wake up every morning excited to add more to it. I spend all day thinking about what to add to it. I feel super accomplished whenever I see the file size going up.
soi why you decided to thrown all the good stuff that your great game was to hell?? why this nonsense of a remake isntead of deliver the story, give us finally the basket games and light on the story and the mistery around MC life?? we only wanted no more than this.. not more girls (there are already too much IMHAO)..i only wanted to see how things goes..simply as that.. i loved your game.as it was

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes