Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Finally this thread showing some teeth.

Said it 3 months ago.

A month ago; Been accused of being troll. Battled with Facepalmer squad. Even some members tried to excommunicated me. Been blocked by some members. Couple of my posts deleted by mod(s?).

Last decent update was almost a year ago.

I started this game before October or November beta. I criticised the update taking too much time.

After the beta released next full update was scheduled Feb 14. Then Late Feb. After that early March. To late March. Again in April. Now May is almost over. Still no update instead some side project which i haven't played yet.

Almost 1 year with less than 500 renders.

Also this project was designed as 5 Years. Now he expanded to 10 Years. I got a suggestion for Patreon members go to the tailors and tell them "I want bigger pockets." Cause u guys will need it.

About ditlo: I just wasted 300 mb.
TBH, the last few updates for this game (when there were updates) were mediocre at best anyway, compared to early game, and all the girls (especially Bailey) got thiccer all of a sudden compared to earlier in the game as well.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
idk.. do i try this censored test version or do i wait for the full version/ release of the next ep?? is it worth it to download??

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Dude there hasn’t been an update in over a year…
I havent played since talismah was revealed. Was hoping there was a lot of content since then and we could bang some of the girls from then and some of the new ones I saw in the character sheet I downloaded to familiarize myself with the game again.

How disappointing.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well i guess he really burned out like many people told him in the beginning. At least this thread offers a lot of entertainment. :LUL:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Because he's making $200k a year off of it.
Way better to milk the shit out of it until all the suckers fans realize whats going on.
Right, Ok.

Well then honestly, BD should stop complaining so much. He is not exactly creating War and Peace here, and he is being paid very well for it. Many multiples of what the rest of us make for working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

It is enjoyable enough to play, as an escapist fantasy, but WVM is not exactly the most complex story by any measure. It is pretty much a sex fest with 50 or so mostly unremarkable characters, with a few with distinct and interesting personalities, he is holding off with (Harper, Natalie, Veronica, a few others) to keep the fans happy, with nothing important going on other than some nonsensical drama about some mysterious society controlling everything. I think the latest Top Gun movie probably has more depth to it.

BD should release, or not, without all the drama. I can understand having difficulties in life, believe me, I have them myself, but I don't feel the need to constantly tell people about it.

If BD is having a mental breakdown trying to figure out what to do with the story, he should just make up whatever and release it every few months or so. None of us will know the difference anyway. Have some aliens visit, or have one of the characters be kidnapped, or have the MC get in a car accident which will be good for an update or two. Just look up soap opera plot ideas, and he will have a million of them, every bit as interesting as what he has so far. I really don't see the issue.

I am sure with his rig, and all the money he has received so far, he can knock out several renders an hour, so work one or two hours a day for the next month or two, render at night, and voila, he has a new release.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so i left when dev want to re done the entire game...for no actual reason considering this was a very good game to me..liked the char and the simple story so far...so didn't really seen the reason to destroy all and restart.. i want know if this remake is still going or if ,maybe, dev changed his mind again and he will continue from where she left...i hope so,really, there wasn't any issue with old version

• Red Heart
Reactions: henry hopkin

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Because he's making $200k a year off of it.
Way better to milk the shit out of it until all the suckers fans realize whats going on.
I thought he suspended payments? If not that is incredibly fucked up and a milky shitty move. Will there be a real update this year? This decade? This century?

• Haha
Reactions: karumi56

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
tbh I used to find myself hoping for some trans-on-top content someday but now the content comes so slow I'm sure the low-priority stuff like that that isn't for everyone will just never come

Reactions: GamerGod76

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Shoudnt't have patreoned before trying it... not really into the look of the characters. I patreoned top 10 most liked games (except dating my daught and acting lessons), but I guess I might be in minority not feeling it for this game. Oh well lets try milfy city and harem hotel next.
I used to be a sub long ago, until the game started going downhill, and since then it's only got worse, so i think i dropped it at the right time.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I think your sums are a bit off. at $7 for 321. That's 21k a month and 144 a year.
I think your sums are a bit off. at $7 for 321. That's $2247 a month and $26,964 a year.

At $7 for 3210 that's $22,470 a month or $269,640 a year. Even at 21k a month that would make $252k. 21 != 12

Reactions: Krynh

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I can appreciate the side story for what it is, sure, but it feels a little sour when the main story is taking so long between updates, if they were consistently every 1 or 2 months it'd probably land better, but ah well.

And of course Patrons are going to like it, too many of them lack a fucking spine to say otherwise, I'm sorry but if I was paying, I'd have more reason to be a wee bit disappointed.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes