jaytp69

Apr 12, 2021
I have a question. If someone wouldn't mind answering I would appreciate it. I've played this through a few times now and everytime it stops at Day 10. Yet I noticed in the game files there is a day 10-14 rpa. Does that file only contain Day 10 data and nothing else or is it bugged. This may or may not have already been answered but TBH I didn't want to search through all the comments.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I have a question. If someone wouldn't mind answering I would appreciate it. I've played this through a few times now and everytime it stops at Day 10. Yet I noticed in the game files there is a day 10-14 rpa. Does that file only contain Day 10 data and nothing else or is it bugged. This may or may not have already been answered but TBH I didn't want to search through all the comments.
The Day 10 part was a Beta release, so not the full update, more a test that someone supporting the Dev leaked. Last ACTUAL update finished Day 9

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I knew 2hy I stopped with this one here before but for some dumb reason along with Harper being a focus I went on and said fuck it...... WELL QFTER WHAT I Just SAW OR ACTUALLY BETTER PIT DIDN'T GET TO SEE IM INSTANTLY GONNA REPEAT MY THOUGHTS AND SAY FUCK IT, DELETE! It went from good to what is this to wow must be a different dev to wtf is this shit garbage and how is this something you put out as content! Now I will blur out the rest to keep the retard theme going...........

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Ok...finished DITLO...and the character interactions are, decent I guess...but overall it makes no sense. Katie is just meeting Harper as the compromise from Charles...but its only a day after MC stood up to charles so that conversation hasn't taken place yet...but Nat is doing tryouts "tomorrow" and has already been in negotiations to join the cheer squad...which doesn't happen till shortly before the bowling game...but they are in the "Final Home" and everyone is walking around naked and comfortable with it (at least upstairs)...which doesn't happen till after the bowling incident and Riker is already gone, by that time Harp and Nat are spending the night at the house with the MC and Harp is sleeping better

And as I remember it the MC told Harp why he chose her and stood up for her basically right after he did it.

Yeah. Not only does this minigame thing seem like a dissection of the main story, but it doesn't even fit the main story at all...its jumbled and confused and feels like someone else came in and randomly took chunks of the main game without regard to context or continuity and mashed it together to create a random story featuring some characters from BD's well followed game.

And the file size makes absolutely no sense for such an extremely short "game"...especially one with no audio and no animation

And the censoring is just absurd.

Not a fan of the DITLO project. Hope the main game gets some updates soon...even if they are small updates...and those updates don't completely break the already established story like this DITLO does.
I would be cool with ditlo if Harp stayed fully clothed, in undies or pj's and just let it flow, instead, the censorship is just an insult to our intelligence! If you don't want to reveal her prior to the allotted time in the main game, then do it scantily clad instead of this eyesore... :mad::poop::mad:

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
'DITLO' is doing just that, fleshing out Harper's story and character. And the rage here is huge as you can see, people don't want that. They want to see the mc fucking 10 different girls, that's what made WVM so popular the huge number of women.
.......this could have just been added to the main game and done in a scene or two, also seeing how harper is the mc's basketball coach and the mc hasn't even played a game yet why the fuck does her character need more depth? Do you know what actually needs to be fleshed out? The damn story plot! Because your right the name of the game is to catch em all and it's just a wank fest even the damn assistant has a better plot than this and that game is smut incarnate.

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Well i guess its time to stop following this. Ill end my patreon as well for now. Ill check back later this year or maybe next year. I really dont like when supposedly big updates get split into god knows how many small releases that probably will only add 10-20 minutes of gameplay at a time.

Also the mini game with Harper ... censored? Really? Not to mention that it should have probably been added to the main game thus maybe avoiding the (stupid) "need" to censor ...

Anyway. Im sorry for what the dev is going through his RL (if any of it is true, its not always the case with devs around here as we all know) and hope for things to get better soon™

Imo if things are as rough as he says they are, put the game on hold at least, pause the patreon payments for a month and see how things are. I prefer that as opposed to this whole delaying, splitting updates (which we dont know if he will be able to do anyway) and making censored mini games that should have been in the main game ...

My 2 cents anyway.
Ive been a supporter for this game and the dev for a while now but even i have some limits. Hopefully things will get better soon™ and we can resume having a good time with the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: chefaking

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I would be cool with ditlo if Harp stayed fully clothed, in undies or pj's and just let it flow, instead, the censorship is just an insult to our intelligence! If you don't want to reveal her prior to the allotted time in the main game, then do it scantily clad instead of this eyesore... :mad::poop::mad:
I would prefer to not have this side story in the first place confusing everything (to say nothing of the censoring). It doesn't even fit the main story as it is, and if the main game is going to change to make it fit (which I hope not, but am hearing that it will) then these little "teasers" taken out of a story that we haven't even seen yet are just annoying, aggravating, and stupid...and will likely cost the dev players (if not subscribers) in the long run. I liked the game as it was...as did many of us...and while I recognize that the dev may be going through some stuff personally, I would rather wait for him to resolve that and get back to the game than to have this shit show.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Dev woke up that a new update was due, but saw there was nothing to release. So he made up a side story. To appease the supporters.
I don't think that's the case. I mean, it's possible but to say there's so many renders done and then spend another six months doing nothing would sully his rep. And he did release the wee side project, although whether that appeased his patrons or simply pissed them off I'm less sure of. The opinion on here tends to be negative but I would bet money on patron and discord being quite favourable as they tend to be filled with people that'll support the dev regardless (as anyone who doesn't will have told them to ram it and left)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes