char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Thanks for sharing.

I think its a mistake to not give dates. Right now, Braindrop NEEDS the pressure that deadlines give you, otherwise, he can give himself excuses to keep delaying it

Lets hope it doesnt happen, but...
"I plan on having 2-3 releases in June and I want the whole update out by the end of July or early August"

It's like trying to read the whole text thinking that he says it with a high-pitched voice.

Oct 19, 2020

View attachment 1841605

Sup guys. Spent the last few days planning out how I want to chunk out the update and that's the main point of this post but first let me answer a few things.

Q:
Will you be pausing pledges?
A:
I will not be pausing pledges for June. I paused pledges for May since I took some time off and my promise was to always pause when I feel like I didn't put enough work in.
Even though I took time off from the main update I've continued working on the Month 1 redo and the update after this one as well as a lot of the side content. And with updates starting back it's going to be a very packed month.
Please adjust your pledges accordingly. If you plan on dropping your pledge then please join the discord first by linking your discord to your patreon account. That way you'll still have access to the chunked updates as they come out since they're for all patrons and former patrons.
(I've also unlocked the ditlo for tier 0 as well)

Q:
Why was Harper censored in the DITLO?
A:
Harper hasn't been seen nude in the main game yet. First time nudes will always happen there first. (Besides those "Nude render" sets I used to do when I missed dates, but I've altered all of those models anyway since I regretted it afterwards.)

Also the DITLO was something I had promised to make a long time ago. And it felt really good to make. It wasn't some ulterior motive thing to justify working on something outside of WVM. It was just something that I knew might help me get out of the funk I've been in.

And just because it hasn't been said in a while. I'd like to reiterate that all named girls (and Skye) in WVM (Besides the no-no ones Cedar, Wendy, and Azel) will at some point in the game be romanceable and have "content".

Okay,
So my plan is to start smaller with the first chunked release. I'm not giving out exact sizes or dates for these yet but it will be soon. I plan on having 2-3 releases in June and I want the whole update out by the end of July or early August.
And when it's finally all out I plan on continuing with the chunks of update into the next big update. Things shouldn't slow down for a while since I have a large portion of it completed already as well.

Since it's been a long while since I've put out a sex scene in a sex game I'm going to have the first chunk run until the first lewd scene is over.

There's been a lot of changes since the last update. The biggest being the timeline is vastly different now. (We're on Day 32 now instead of Day 10 for example)
So things may be a little confusing at first but I'll clarify things where I can.

How I label my game versions has also changed.
Instead of the old (0.10.1) style we're switching to S2-C1-E1 (Season 2, Chapter 1, Episode 1)
Season 1 will be the entire 1st month of the game and will be the "redo" when it comes out early next year.
This full update will be the first chapter and all of the chunks will be episodes.
So if you'll be waiting for the full update before you play. Wait for the one titled (End of Season 2, Chapter 1)

Yup, I think that's it for now. I don't have exact dates for anything yet just because I'm going to be fighting myself along the way and I don't want the added pressure of dates. I'm going through it all and chunking it out and calling it quits on each chunk at a time. I'm not sure just how many chunks there will be but I'll do my best to have each chunk end at a nice time instead of mid senten

As always, thank you all so much for the patience you've afforded me.
I'm feeling good about this and I hope you like it whenever you decide to play it. Whether that be the chunks or waiting for the whole thing.
Since I've had a barrage of posts in these last few days I'll likely be silent until the first chunk is out. Which won't be long from now.
Once again, thank you all so much for everything.
Talk to you all soon, love you guys <3

Looks like he's still stalling. He just buyed another 3 months time. Mark my words it's gonna be later then august.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Looks like he's still stalling. He just buyed another 3 months time. Mark my words it's gonna be later then august.
And even if he deliveres, it still doesn't look good anyway. Where did those 2K renders go? Like FreshRevenge said, it's just smoke and mirrors, they where never done in the first place. Yeah, like you said, he's just stalling at this point and it's pretty obvious to. BD can't think, that people actually believe this bs....right?....

Last edited:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
And even if he deliveres, it still doesn't look good anyway. Where did those 2000K renders go? Like FreshRevenge said, it's just smoke and mirrors, they where never done in the first place. Yeah, like you said, he's just stalling at this point and it's pretty obvious to. BD can't think, that people actually believe this bs....right?....
the audacity of people taking his word.
someone call the cops.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The game is dragging. It should've been finished by now. Doing the same thing for a long time become boring and tiring . It's becoming a chore for him and for us.
Ever heard of "Defeated by success" ? It makes people lazy. Hope he overcome this curse and doesn't laze around and finishes it soon with with satisfying ending. And most importantly hope that he doesn't walk the same road as Icstor.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Well, even that we know more now (if it's true atleast) it will need much time to get my Trust again. :unsure:
yea ... no..
he's been very open about everything... some haters/trolls keep saying they lost faith/trust in BD
there are very few people that have read everything and say that they've lost faith/trust in him
most of the comments I've seen here are basically just... "how can I rank up my comment number and likes?"

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not sure if you were being funny or you literally took 2000K as 2 million renders. But any who if it makes you sleep better 2k or 2 thousand renders is what I meant.

If it was 2 million renders, I would understand a delay in the situation. And if it was 2 million renders, I would ask what he was smoking to get that many out and to give me some of it.
But 2000K is exactly 2 million.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
yea ... no..
he's been very open about everything... some haters/trolls keep saying they lost faith/trust in BD
there are very few people that have read everything and say that they've lost faith/trust in him
most of the comments I've seen here are basically just... "how can I rank up my comment number and likes?"
He was Open yeah ... but even then you should ask yourself if it's really the truth or some bullshiting what we already seen from many Dev's. I don't know BD in RL and you never can fully Trust someone you only know in the www. There are always more sides to it.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
comparing BD to icstor is... a new level of troll :))
but you do you man.
I'm not comparing anyone or anything. Just stating a general observation of f95zone. BD is one of the very few dev I still trust. If you had wasted a little time reading my previous post you wouldn't have commented like an ignoramous.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I'm not comparing anyone or anything. Just stating a general observation of f95zone. BD is one of the very few dev I still trust. If you had wasted a little time reading my previous post you wouldn't have commented like an ignoramous.
okay man, whatever you say, you didn't compared them , you just .. showed the resemblance from your PoV ...
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

FaustusN

Aug 5, 2020
I really have a problem with him saying that he is going to charge people for June under the claim that he was working on it for the month 1 redo. Where there is no proof of it. Also no one asked for the 8 episode side content.
I mean.... he had and still has no obligation for pausing the PLEDGES, it is voluntary support, not that hard to understand, he can allow support whatever month he wants or stop it all same, it falls upon each supporter to keep the pledge or not, because he doesn't "charge", he welcomes support or rejects it.

Now about the "no one asked for the side content", every developer CAN be approachable and take in CONSIDERATION the pledgers opinion and wishes or discard them to shit, Braindrop, as many many others, tries to please the supporters, that's that.

there´s no point in arguing when he accepts support and when not, nor what he adds as side content or not, some will like it some not, if you don´t like it AND you're supporting him, you could stop that.... otherwise may as well enjoy what the dev does, or enjoy some other game, at the end of the day if you truly like the work, support it and you are bound to trust the dev, we are not his bosses, he doesn't owe us anything beyond -some- gratitude that he can simply express in a thank you or with extra content that's it. You don't own a street musician for donating change money to him, you don't own a indie dev for being a patron

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

View attachment 1841605

Sup guys. Spent the last few days planning out how I want to chunk out the update and that's the main point of this post but first let me answer a few things.

Q:
Will you be pausing pledges?
A:
I will not be pausing pledges for June. I paused pledges for May since I took some time off and my promise was to always pause when I feel like I didn't put enough work in.
Even though I took time off from the main update I've continued working on the Month 1 redo and the update after this one as well as a lot of the side content. And with updates starting back it's going to be a very packed month.
Please adjust your pledges accordingly. If you plan on dropping your pledge then please join the discord first by linking your discord to your patreon account. That way you'll still have access to the chunked updates as they come out since they're for all patrons and former patrons.
(I've also unlocked the ditlo for tier 0 as well)

Q:
Why was Harper censored in the DITLO?
A:
Harper hasn't been seen nude in the main game yet. First time nudes will always happen there first. (Besides those "Nude render" sets I used to do when I missed dates, but I've altered all of those models anyway since I regretted it afterwards.)

Also the DITLO was something I had promised to make a long time ago. And it felt really good to make. It wasn't some ulterior motive thing to justify working on something outside of WVM. It was just something that I knew might help me get out of the funk I've been in.

And just because it hasn't been said in a while. I'd like to reiterate that all named girls (and Skye) in WVM (Besides the no-no ones Cedar, Wendy, and Azel) will at some point in the game be romanceable and have "content".

Okay,
So my plan is to start smaller with the first chunked release. I'm not giving out exact sizes or dates for these yet but it will be soon. I plan on having 2-3 releases in June and I want the whole update out by the end of July or early August.
And when it's finally all out I plan on continuing with the chunks of update into the next big update. Things shouldn't slow down for a while since I have a large portion of it completed already as well.

Since it's been a long while since I've put out a sex scene in a sex game I'm going to have the first chunk run until the first lewd scene is over.

There's been a lot of changes since the last update. The biggest being the timeline is vastly different now. (We're on Day 32 now instead of Day 10 for example)
So things may be a little confusing at first but I'll clarify things where I can.

How I label my game versions has also changed.
Instead of the old (0.10.1) style we're switching to S2-C1-E1 (Season 2, Chapter 1, Episode 1)
Season 1 will be the entire 1st month of the game and will be the "redo" when it comes out early next year.
This full update will be the first chapter and all of the chunks will be episodes.
So if you'll be waiting for the full update before you play. Wait for the one titled (End of Season 2, Chapter 1)

Yup, I think that's it for now. I don't have exact dates for anything yet just because I'm going to be fighting myself along the way and I don't want the added pressure of dates. I'm going through it all and chunking it out and calling it quits on each chunk at a time. I'm not sure just how many chunks there will be but I'll do my best to have each chunk end at a nice time instead of mid senten

As always, thank you all so much for the patience you've afforded me.
I'm feeling good about this and I hope you like it whenever you decide to play it. Whether that be the chunks or waiting for the whole thing.
Since I've had a barrage of posts in these last few days I'll likely be silent until the first chunk is out. Which won't be long from now.
Once again, thank you all so much for everything.
Talk to you all soon, love you guys <3
I'm not a patron and I never comment on how long it takes a dev to put out a release. I'm a pirate it's not my concern, but holy fuck what is this nonsense. First of all the only way an update could end mid sentence would be if he cut a render in half, or did it on purpose. If that was an attempt at humor after all this bullshit he should've reconsidered.

His patrons voted to get larger updates instead of the small chunk updates. Now almost a year later he decides fuck that I want to take the large update I supposedly have done and cut it up into small chunk updates. Plus it's going to take 2 months or more to release all of it. No dates on when any of it will be released either.

The ditlo was a horrible idea. I love Harper she is probably my favorite character, but you don't make a day in the life of Harper when you have to censor it because you don't want that to be the first place she is seen nude. Pick a different character if that is the case, or simply don't do it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes