KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I love how some people praide BD because he is "open" but we already had a couple of patreons that got removed just for criticizing the release of this side story....

Yeah, really, really open...
before making .. silly remarks you might want to do some checking , and see what actually happened, but then again it's easier to facepalm and then mock than actually find out what you're talking about.
not that I expect anything else from you lot.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
before making .. silly remarks you might want to do some checking , and see what actually happened, but then again it's easier to facepalm and then mock than actually find out what you're talking about.
Please don't pretend to be higher then other, You are not. He( juan palote ) have right to say what he see fit while being according to thread guideline.
F95zone.to is not the property of bd so if people have criticizing pov against him(BD), they can share their thoughts !

Last edited:

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
What a shitshow... I love the game, used to praise it here all the time back when it was released often and I think that going back to that is the right play from now on, I got no problem waiting and always waited one or two releases before downloading it ( didn't even play the leaked beta ). It's obvious that holding the releases to have bigger updates played a big part in all this shit too besides his private life, too much built expectation.

If you reading this BD, and I think you are, just go back to your roots man... release those 250-300 renders updates often and for the love of God, leave this place until you got your head right. I wish nothing but success for WVM but you gotta change your approach.

Peace

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Are you claiming they are lying?

Because i leat one of them has been a big supporter of the game since day 1....

But sure, there are always excuses for this kind of things...

If you are open, you dont remove criticism and you dont remove critics

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

It's semantics. You can be open about your stuff and not open to criticism.

Also, friendly reminder that freedom works both ways: you are free to support (and to stop supporting) a dev, and devs are free to refuse your support if they feel like it. $1 pledge versus some nasty comments I don't want to read (even if they are not actually nasty ones) seems like a no-brainer to me. Good riddance. After all, this patron didn't like what he was getting in exchange for his support, so why keep supporting BD, right? BD just did what the user should have done in the first place: stop paying for this.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022

and at the same time you follow the rules since that page is his own, he sets the rules.
and he did announced that , and if you are like you said a patreon you'd have known that but since you don't ... well that makes me wonder..
at the same time maybe you are a patreon but then the question becomes ..why are you choosing to ignore that detail?
doesn't matter in the end
like I said , carry on talking about things you have no idea but chose to sell them as facts :))
it is quite amusing I must admit.

• Angry
Reactions: artofwar and csmk14

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
and at the same time you follow the rules since that page is his own, he sets the rules.
and he did announced that , and if you are like you said a patreon you'd have known that but since you don't ... well that makes me wonder..
at the same time maybe you are a patreon but then the question becomes ..why are you choosing to ignore that detail?
doesn't matter in the end
like I said , carry on talking about things you have no idea but chose to sell them as facts :))
it is quite amusing I must admit.
I never said i was a patreon. Maybe you should start paying attention at what you read?

I have never been a Patreon of BD because by the time i started playing, he was already making big money and he didnt need it, so i opted to be patreo of other games

That being said, me being a patreon or not has nothing to do with what i was saying, but again, we go back to the first sentence of this message

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I never said i was a patreon. Maybe you should start paying attention at what you read?

I have never been a Patreon of BD because by the time i started playing, he was already making big money and he didnt need it, so i opted to be patreo of other games

That being said, me being a patreon or not has nothing to do with what i was saying, but again, we go back to the first sentence of this message
so you're talking mostly out of your behind then?
okay then , glad we cleared that out.
enjoy the rest of your ramblings then .

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
You guys remember when this thread wasn't a toxic cesspool and a pretty cool place to hang out and talk about the game.
There was a game to talk about. That helps. Now, game-related topics have been exhausted and it's just a faith crussade about whether BD will be able to deliver or not. It's kind of natural, albeit sad. The average forumer's experience with these kinds of delays doesn't play in BD's favor at all. Now we could argue about what these pirates' opinions are actually worth, and why we all feel impelled to criticize others for how they choose to spend their own money. That's something we all should reflect on internally.

This 'day in the life of' has been mentioned several times as a planned feature like birthday cards and other side content, I'm not a Patreon yet I still recall a few posts about it. I do believe he has all those renders done. I do believe he just keeps editing and touching and discarding them and redoing them again and again and adding new better-looking ones and editing the text and creating yet some more renders that he then thinks are awful and he scratches them and starts over again and again. It would fit the personality he has been showing in his posts and interactions since day1. I do believe (at least most of) what he tells us is true: if he were faking it, if he were really able to put that show on us about his private life, I'm inclined to think his scripting skills would show in the game's script - and they don't. Yet anything he says actually matters now: it's just been too many months without a proper update and people are going to get mad anyway.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
There was a game to talk about. That helps. Now, game-related topics have been exhausted and it's just a faith crussade about whether BD will be able to deliver or not. It's kind of natural, albeit sad. The average forumer's experience with these kinds of delays doesn't play in BD's favor at all. Now we could argue about what these pirates' opinions are actually worth, and why we all feel impelled to criticize others for how they choose to spend their own money. That's something we all should reflect on internally.

This 'day in the life of' has been mentioned several times as a planned feature like birthday cards and other side content, I'm not a Patreon yet I still recall a few posts about it. I do believe he has all those renders done. I do believe he just keeps editing and touching and discarding them and redoing them again and again and adding new better-looking ones and editing the text and creating yet some more renders that he then thinks are awful and he scratches them and starts over again and again. It would fit the personality he has been showing in his posts and interactions since day1. I do believe (at least most of) what he tells us is true: if he were faking it, if he were really able to put that show on us about his private life, I'm inclined to think his scripting skills would show in the game's script - and they don't. Yet anything he says actually matters now: it's just been too many months without a proper update and people are going to get mad anyway.
I simply don't believe that he's sitting on 2k complete renders.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes