Sep 16, 2021
damn, i've been on the Tier 4 All-Star pledge since december 2020.. didn't know i've been a supporter for that long.

Was going to drop my pledge down a few weeks ago but I noticed that the tiers changed, and the Tier 4 All-Star is now $27 instead of $20, so if i dropped down, i'd have to pay 27 instead of 20, when i wanted to come back to tier 4... though to be honest, it's not like i've really gotten to use any of the benefits anyways, so maybe i'll just accept the loss

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I was able to read the post before it was deleted or removed....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also saw it, not sure why they removed it.
Looked through my block list and I don't know the guy's patron name anymore so I can't say exactly why they were blocked... but I feel as though they were blocked for leaking things in the past but I could be wrong about that.
I allow criticism but outward vitriol has also landed a few people on the block list. (incase that's what it was)
No one has been removed for asking or complaining about the ditlo

For a group of guys calling me a liar you sure are quick to trust a stranger on the internet showing no proof.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
damn, i've been on the Tier 4 All-Star pledge since december 2020.. didn't know i've been a supporter for that long.

Was going to drop my pledge down a few weeks ago but I noticed that the tiers changed, and the Tier 4 All-Star is now $27 instead of $20, so if i dropped down, i'd have to pay 27 instead of 20, when i wanted to come back to tier 4... though to be honest, it's not like i've really gotten to use any of the benefits anyways, so maybe i'll just accept the loss
Feel free to DM me and I'll give you a refund if you want it homie.
(Also Tier 4 is still $20, never changed. It's probably since you have a currency other than dollars, idk how that shit works tbh)

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
I know it doesn't fit your guy's new echo chamber of negativity's narrative of me being the evil guy but the guy who said he was blocked for simply asking why I made DITLO was being a bit cheeky.

He had made multiple comments overnight while I slept and the one asking why I made it just so happened to be the last one he posted and I guess he thought it was why he got blocked but it wasn't.

Any patron of mine can attest that there are many negative comments on there about me right now that I haven't touched. They can criticize whatever about me I don't care. The only rule is to not compare me to others (Just because I don't want to put other devs down when it's my actions), and not to harass or argue with other patrons on either side.
I delete comments complaining about the complainers too.

Mind drop......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tumblr_14fab69cf0660d9a75bfcbea976c5c12_bebcf0c1_400.gif
So BaasB was collateral damage?

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

View attachment 1842328
So BaasB was collateral damage?
[/QUOTE]
Looked through my block list and I don't know the guy's patron name anymore so I can't say exactly why they were blocked... but I feel as though they were blocked for leaking things in the past but I could be wrong about that.
I allow criticism but outward vitriol has also landed a few people on the block list. (incase that's what it was)

For a group of guys calling me a liar you sure are quick to trust a stranger on the internet showing no proof.

Sep 16, 2021
Feel free to DM me and I'll give you a refund if you want it homie.
No that's okay, I'm not worried about the money necessarily, I just didn't realize the change in Tiers and didn't want to lose the Tier 4 because I was grandfathered in, no worries. I meant the loss of the grandfathered-in Tier, not the money lol

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

About the ones calling you a liar, dont take that personal. Many people here have been burned with Devs really lying and milking their patreons.

About the blocked ones, maybe it was just bad timing to block someone for leaking stuff? I dont know

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
No that's okay, I'm not worried about the money necessarily, I just didn't realize the change in Tiers and didn't want to lose the Tier 4 because I was grandfathered in, no worries. I meant the loss of the grandfathered-in Tier, not the money lol
Oh my fault, misread it. Not sure if you support other developers but you might could do some wavy shit like changing your card details to something that will decline until you want to continue your support :WeSmart:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
About the ones calling you a liar, dont take that personal. Many people here have been burned with Devs really lying and milking their patreons.

About the blocked ones, maybe it was just bad timing to block someone for leaking stuff? I dont know
Oh, I get it. I don't really mind people calling me one I just found it ironic.
I know that I'm not lying, I wish I was just lying then all I'd have to do is just do the work that I like doing instead of having to battle these damn mental demons :KEK:

And if he was removed for leaking then it was a long time ago. Not recently.
I just remember him leaking stuff back then.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Oh, I get it. I don't really mind people calling me one I just found it ironic.
I know that I'm not lying, I wish I was just lying then all I'd have to do is just do the work that I like doing instead of having to battle these damn mental demons :KEK:

And if he was removed for leaking then it was a long time ago. Not recently.
I just remember him leaking stuff back then.
I dont think he was removed long time ago, since he is the one that has been copying your Mind Drops here, and he did it with several recently

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I dont think he was removed long time ago, since he is the one that has been copying your Mind Drops here, and he did it with several recently
That's Bob not Baas I think. I just did a forum search and Baas hasn't posted here since Jan 1st, 2021.
Not sure how reliable the search function is though tbh

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's Bob not Baas I think. I just did a forum search and Baas hasn't posted here since Jan 1st, 2021.
If baasb has been a long-time supporter maybe you should have pm him and talked with him about it, you should try to understand his pov instead of just blocking someone because he/she said something you don't like.
I get some comments can get to you or how some people express themselves but you should try to look at it from their perspective too.

Reactions: Eriisu and Mayonesa

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know.....

I was a SubStar sub and went off for a bit as I move around devs
I'll come back after the "Chunks" I bet.

DITLO was fine, and I get the no spoilers thing with covering Harper

Too many people so quick to get in a frenzy at this site and then the crowd thing kicks in and it spreads to others irrationally IMO

Whatever

Looking forward to my Stacy (secretly my sister) fun times

PEACE

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I personally really enjoyed the Day in Harpers life. I really enjoyed getting to see a bit of what is going on in Harpers mind, i also really liked Katie getting some screen time and getting to see her fullfilling her duties.

I found it quite finally that we will have to send Kaite a gift basket when we finally do the deed with Harper, since Kstie was the one who put the idea in Harpers head.

Seeing a glimpse of what is instore for the Month 1 update was pretty cool, snd had me even more.excited for it.

My literal only complaint is the hoodie being used to hide the MC's face. Felt weird since it was never needed.before and you even had him sleep in it. But over i really enjoyed it and would definitely love to see more of these Day in the lives stories.

xtheif666x

Oct 25, 2017
Has been a fun game to click through. The Harper side story was an interesting but enjoyable small update.
Braindrop, hopefully you got as much enjoyment and fulfillment out of making it as I did in playing it.

Sometimes a small step like this helps get you in gear and feeling better. Most of us are rooting for you.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
update wasnt that bad, just short and the censored stuff was annoying. And whatevers going on with the dev/s .. i hope it works out for good!

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes