Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Ich hoffe ich hab deine Gefühle verletzt... :KEK:

There there little one... no need to cry... :KEK:

But seriously... why are you so mad...
Everybody here knows the game isn't in a good spot.
you can´t
about what?
uh mad?
oh i know i read it everyday

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
At that point, it's mainly a way for everyone to vent and release some anger issues : once the point is made, just leave the thread instead of just hitting dead meat senselessly. Actually, the thread would be kinda dead without it and I think it would prove better complainers' point that stirring this shit all the time, ever heard of "bad buzz is still buzz"? We are at a point where everyone is wrong, just let it go until there's REAL new stuff to discuss on. I'm no white knight nor troll, just someone that's fed up with cracked records looping over.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
At that point, it's mainly a way for everyone to vent and release some anger issues : once the point is made, just leave the thread instead of just hitting dead meat senselessly. Actually, the thread would be kinda dead without it and I think it would prove better complainers' point that stirring this shit all the time, ever heard of "bad buzz is still buzz"? We are at a point where everyone is wrong, just let it go until there's REAL new stuff to discuss on. I'm no white knight nor troll, just someone that's fed up with cracked records looping over.
Well you could always take your own advice and let it go and ignore it. It doesn't bother me either way. It will probably subside when BD either puts out an update in the next few day or doesn't deliver again. Than go somewhat quite for a few months until it happens again.

Reactions: swills13 and affque

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
I'm just bored AF and sharing thoughts till the next BD blog post. I suppose we're due one today or tomorrow? Geniunely wish BD well and hope hes moving forward towards a good place. Like you said, talking about this game (even if its complaining) is still "buzz" so I'ma keep on buzzin'.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
1. Nobody needs or asked for your permission. 2. Perhaps consider taking your own advice?

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
1. Nobody needs or asked for your permission. 2. Perhaps consider taking your own advice?
1. I'm well aware of that and that doesn't stop anyone else to do the same so I made my point.
2. I did until my previous post so thanks but no thanks. Consider your own posting.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Yo,

I really wanted to release the 38 render update chunk that i thought looked good, but when i looked it again, i was only happy with 4 renders to be honest. I know this sounds really bad and i promised you guys a lot more, but let's make a poll and you decide:

a) release the 4, we'll love them regardless (9% 71 votes)
b) redo the other 34, take your time, we'll wait for a good 38 render update forever (91% 721 votes)

I'm so fucking sorry, you don't owe me a thing, please just unpledge if you're not willing to wait a month or four for the whole 38 render update, no hard feelings.

Love ya guys

:LOL:

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Yo,

I really wanted to release the 38 render update chunk that i thought looked good, but when i looked it again, i was only happy with 4 renders to be honest. I know this sounds really bad and i promised you guys a lot more, but let's make a poll and you decide:

b) redo the other 34, take your time, we'll wait for a good 38 render update forever (91% 721 votes)

I'm so fucking sorry, you don't owe me a thing, please just unpledge if you're not willing to wait a month or four for the whole 38 render update, no hard feelings.

Love ya guys

Screenshot 2022-06-30 175120.png

More memes! Meeeemes!

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yo,

Love ya guys

I just realized this is a joke post....

But its not far from reality

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes