pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Seems like the MC is catfishing Jasime. He is meeting her parents and she is shopping for a wedding dress.
I thought they just met.

• Wow
Reactions: Lokitox8

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Dr. Pink Cake finished Acting Lessons. As a result, people got interested in Being a Dik, and now it's one of the most popular games on the site.
Classy Lemon finished After the Inferno, now that he started with Projekt Passion, he gained more following. (Also, it's awesome to see how much he improved, and the story is great).
PhillyGames finished Depraved awakening, now people are interested and invested in City of Broken Dreamers.
Caribdis finished Once in a Lifetime, now that they started with Eternum, this game has become the most popular.

I don't know why it seems like BD seems to be scared to finish this VN. Someone in the thread said they're afraid that once the story finish, the subs will simply leave. However, I mentioned examples of authors that not only finished their games, but they also started a second VN, they all visibly got better (they now have better renders and models), and of course they gained new subs because they showed their fans they're constant and reliable.

That, I'm afraid, reacquires commitment, hard work, focusing and just demonstrating their intentions with actions and not just words. Not every dev knows how to be professional, sadly.

Jul 14, 2017
Absolutely insane man!
I'm so fucking flattered to have one of my characters inspire you to have this tattoo made. Definitely something I never imagined happening when I started making this game. It's super humbling.
It's fucking awesome and I'm so very lucky to have you as a player.

And fuck all the naysayers man. If you're happy that's all that matters. Keep that chin (and forearm) held high. :D

I think it's time for a WVM tat of my own. :sneaky:
the only redeeming quality Braindrop ever had was the comedic relief of having a fan's brain drop for tattooing himself the face of the main LI

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
So the dev releases a short update after a year of nothing and then announces that they are remaking their game in 2023... welp that's it I guess, it was fun while it lasted...
If you believe Braindrop is a milker/scammer/... he won't do a rework at all.

If you believe what he tells us, he is working on the rework for a year now.
In that case, he does those renders on a second pc on the side while still working on the game itself (or would if he didn't have mental health problems in the past months). So then the rework wouldn't take away anything from the actual development of WVM,

Last edited:

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
Even if Braindrop releases a larger update later on, which is great. I am looking forward to seeing something atlast. Its been over a year since the last real update. That means if he would have released 100-150 renders a week, it would be between the 5000-8000 renders. Granted he did stop patreon several times, but it does show that if this is all he releases along with some 2000 render update later on, he's really been slacking and cashing it, over the last year. In my opinion he was great in the beginning, now its just excuse after excuse, even with this release.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, with so much unprotected sex mc has, how many sti's do you think he got? Seriously, unless he has the magic dick of Excalibur or chimera's blood or some shit, there's a 99.9999% chance the dude has at least a few things.

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
Even if Braindrop releases a larger update later on, which is great. I am looking forward to seeing something atlast. Its been over a year since the last real update. That means if he would have released 100-150 renders a week, it would be between the 5000-8000 renders. Granted he did stop patreon several times, but it does show that if this is all he releases along with some 2000 render update later on, he's really been slacking and cashing it, over the last year. In my opinion he was great in the beginning, now its just excuse after excuse, even with this release.
Almost no creator releases 150 renders/wk on average. BD was by far the fastest when he was doing it and straight burnt himself out. I agree he's had a lot of issues, as shown by him pausing Patreon 4 of the 12 months. Hopefully this release is the stop that gets him rolling again. He supposedly has around 2700 renders total that he's releasing in chunks throughout the summer while still creating new content in the meantime.

Who knows where we'll be at after the summer, but if things continue to move along it looks like we'll be getting semi-regular updates for quite some time moving forward.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
WVM [S2 C1 E1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.75 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.03 GB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.00 GB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Wow, that large package to compress. Thanks for your work to help provide the compression for not only WVM but for others you do.

I am slowly trying to figure out the update ;) I haven't check on any update since 9 something.

I am aware that BD is working on better structure and how he is planning to release his update little by little (It may be better idea) since he may have large amount of work been done, but it may give him a better flow to release smaller package update. However I would have to find his most recent Mind Drop, which I have to find buddy's signature to check.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes