UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So, with so much unprotected sex mc has, how many sti's do you think he got? Seriously, unless he has the magic dick of Excalibur or chimera's blood or some shit, there's a 99.9999% chance the dude has at least a few things.
Don't you remember the 3rd update the game had waaaaaay back in the day? MC's dick lost about 4 inches, that's the price he paid for STI immunity. Nothing's free, man. Magic always has a cost. :sneaky:

Hornybear

Oct 4, 2018
Hmm....The compression of this file is not a Mac file but a PC file. but not to worry I downloaded the Ren'Py version used to make this and re-built it as a Mac and it worked perfectly. if any one needs it here it is

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Haven't played this game in quite a long while. I remember reading a while back that as far as any sexual contact between Jamie and Shauna was concerned, that either the dev was planning on adding it at some point in the future, or was just considering it. Did that ever happen yet?

I'm sure this game will never turn into the kind of harem game that I personally prefer, because from what I've gathered, that's just too different from what a lot of, if not most of the fanbase wants. But if the option for a more throuple dynamic develops between the MC and his 2 main girlfriends then that would I think be at least enough to scratch that itch for me.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'm glad we got something. Contentwise it was great. I loved our scene with Zoe, that was hot! Girlfriend's mom is starting to question herself so who knows how soon we're gonna bang her. But it was just too short. I mean yeah I get it. We're gonna get another slightly bigger update in like a week but still this felt too short.

Reactions: Dirtydog

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
I get this latest update was made in a way to be future proof for when the original 9 days are redone. But its throwing me for a loop, day 10 (32 now?) in general has felt off with the new characters who know the mc but have never existed untill day 10 and all these sudden changes at the school.

Is it wrong for me to think that all of these changes is completely unnecessary, i've enjoyed the first 9 days as they are.

Honestly im just worried this could become another sylphia island which got remade twice, the first time was fine all the characters remained the same just story elements have changed discovering all the girls are mythical beings and when a new girl was finally added to the house the game got abandoned, i was invested in the story and its eating away at me cause i wanted to know what her deal was. And here we are with Sylphine which is being made with Daz and yet another big change to the games story and im looking at it and i like the renders the girls look quite similar to their original honey select models which is nice but is it worth trying to get invested again cause im expecting yet another remake.

I rambled and kinda got off topic but in the long run is it truely worth writing future updates with remaking the original 9 in mind, this can potentially lead to a loss of faith and interest in WVM which is already happening with all the delays that have happened. I will say this i have been here since quite early on when updates were frequent and have lived through the content drought that persisted for nearly a year so i do worry

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Almost no creator releases 150 renders/wk on average. BD was by far the fastest when he was doing it and straight burnt himself out. I agree he's had a lot of issues, as shown by him pausing Patreon 4 of the 12 months. Hopefully this release is the stop that gets him rolling again. He supposedly has around 2700 renders total that he's releasing in chunks throughout the summer while still creating new content in the meantime.

Who knows where we'll be at after the summer, but if things continue to move along it looks like we'll be getting semi-regular updates for quite some time moving forward.
Everything was good when he was just cranking out update after update but once he burnt himself out, everything including the mood around here changed. He's not perfect by any stretch but some of these people were waiting for him to fall. Specifically, the ones who were jealous of this games success to begin with.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I get this latest update was made in a way to be future proof for when the original 9 days are redone. But its throwing me for a loop, day 10 (32 now?) in general has felt off with the new characters who know the mc but have never existed untill day 10 and all these sudden changes at the school
Granted they "know of us" thanks to the media and that we joined the team, not to mention the whole out of fucking left field death of cuckbitch, no sympathies there. That said, the issue is having more and more girls being added *which is nice sure* but it's clogging up the story and pacing. We're ten days in, having had the "preseason game" yet *even though we will be out we could still be a coach of sorts* and we have drama up the wazoo, over protective milf who is a straight bitch being there and all.... ugh... This game needs a serious writing make over. HOPEFULLY BD does so with the make over but my faith is at .00001% atm so...

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Been a long time playing this and want to do a fresh start but i have a question.
Will the dark haired GF ever be spitroasted or dp'd by the MC and the purple haired GF?
That's the only reason i would ever play the futa/trans route
Im bumping this question. I feel the same.
Possible but not likely.
She mentally is a girl and is completely addicted to MC and his cock.
At least in the earlier parts she was very reluctant to show anybody she still has a cock which got better over time, but she is not keen on actually using that (in her eyes) useless piece of meat.

Reactions: Rroarr
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes