SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Everything was good when he was just cranking out update after update but once he burnt himself out, everything including the mood around here changed. He's not perfect by any stretch but some of these people were waiting for him to fall. Specifically, the ones who were jealous of this games success to begin with.
How bout the fact that we were all invested into this game yet the content and lack of everything has dwindled spectacularly. Hence why were are moody fucks and are expressing doubts and faith in this game. But by all means... We're all "jealous of this games "success". XD!!!

Newsflash: This game hasn't been a success. There have been other games out there with far better success and reception and commitment, and I am not even mentioning the known ones.

Last edited:

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
Really hoping he keeps the earlier 10 year olds in a playground dialogue style. Really found it quite endearing. Seems he is trying to be clever now doesn't work because its not. Felt like a few kids improvising before, now feels like some bad soap opera actors trying to improvise war and peace. Don't know why just feels off. Of course maybe I'm remembering it with rose tinted glasses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Sel

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Newsflash: This game hasn't been a success. There have been other games out there with far better success and reception and commitment, and I am not even mentioning the known ones.
The dude has had consistently 3,000 - 3,500 subs every month for the last year. To say this game hasn't been a success is a complete joke. The dude makes 15,000 a month off subs alone which is pretty fucking good considering how little content has come out in the last year.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The dude has had consistently 3,000 - 3,500 subs every month for the last year. To say this game hasn't been a success is a complete joke. The dude makes 15,000 a month off subs alone which is pretty fucking good considering how little content has come out in the last year.
Is it even near completion? Has there been any story progress in the past year or so? No. Subs and money doesn't always means success numbnuts. It's also content, consistency, story progress. In short: This game is currently failing and is being pass over by other devs who may not have the subs or cash inflow but are producing a better product than what we have here.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Is it even near completion? Has there been any story progress in the past year or so? No. Subs and money doesn't always means success numbnuts. It's also content, consistency, story progress. In short: This game is currently failing and is being pass over by other devs who may not have the subs or cash inflow but are producing a better product than what we have here.
Hi, is your sig from a game?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Really hoping he keeps the earlier 10 year olds in a playground dialogue style. Really found it quite endearing. Seems he is trying to be clever now doesn't work because its not. Felt like a few kids improvising before, now feels like some bad soap opera actors trying to improvise war and peace. Don't know why just feels off.
If your talking about the over cringe and truly god awful over use of the term 'bru bru'. I feel ya.

Hi, is your sig from a game?
It is not. Made my self.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Great update, left me hungry for more.

So great to see the trolls back with new things to whine about in multiple posts. Some funny ass shit I tell you especially the idjit that claims it aint a success.

Also great to see that the incest fiends still refuse to believe the truth something fascinating about that level of denial.
See you in 12 months.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
If your talking about the over cringe and truly god awful over use of the term 'bru bru'. I feel ya.
Uh, I skip all of Cedar's dialogue because of how she uses that word every 2-4 sentences and it's beyond grating at this point. Hell, why hasn't BD given us the ability to choose what nickname mc went by as a kid? At least then, we could change it to something at least somewhat tolerable.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No this is a continuation of the story. Probably worth waiting til the 5th-7th since a 2nd, slightly larger update will come drop then. The remake likely won't be til the new year
yeah i played it after i got it downloaded .... thanks

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I don't know why it seems like BD seems to be scared to finish this VN. Someone in the thread said they're afraid that once the story finish, the subs will simply leave. However, I mentioned examples of authors that not only finished their games, but they also started a second VN, they all visibly got better (they now have better renders and models), and of course they gained new subs because they showed their fans they're constant and reliable.
The other devs you mentioned finished their first games that were reasonably story heavy. So they already have the foundation that when they made their second games, they benefit from the experience of creating a full game before which resulted in an improved second game. On the other hand, WVM is extremely light with the story with the basketball thing doesn't really go anywhere in 3 years since release, and the game focusing on having as many girls as it can where some girls were just throwaway characters. Because of that, BD doesn't have any experience on how to create a good beginning followed by moving the plot forward and how to close the story out properly. It's unlikely for him to be able to create a better second game, so it's more logical for him to keep this game going because frankly speaking, he hit the jackpot with WVM in this very saturated market.

Season 2 already and this motherfucker MC didn't play one single fuck college game yet. Bout to change his name to Kyrie
Ben Simmons enters the chat

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes