Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
So...
v0.10.0.1 is Season 1
Season 2 Chapter 1 Episode 1 is just all of Season 1 + 15 minutes of new stuff?

I waited 9 months for this. I can wait longer.
Hopefully I'll still be alive when some new, interesting content gets released.
With VNs these days, cherishing what they were is time better spent than hoping for what could be.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
10 month, 10 month to get Ditlo Harper, 359 render and 10-ish animations and a game that seems to go everywhere and nowhere.
Braindrop is strating to look like Gumdrop, having a thing that was good at the begginning and killing it later.

I'm out, deleting this game.
I dropped it a looooooong time ago as it added a 100 characters a minute and the story beats went even quicker. If anything else i liked it more because it was a fun thread to hang on here - then of course Braindrop continued routinely to tease Azel in the story and some of the gatekeepers around here took the fun out of thread riding around on a moral high horse scoffing at incest requests with an adopted mother oft teased update after update nd it wasnt fun no more (it quickly descended into same exact faces making most of the posts, off topic at that after chasing out the new blood). I still kept an eye out for updates as genuinly desired long promised non-trans best friend storyline but that never happened and updates got fewer and further between and excuses of all shapes and sizes came out to degree which of course the feral gatekeepers would accept no fault in and the dev himself basically stayed away after a while. I had fun with it and i do like the dev on a personal level but im staying out still.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i hoped there comes something good but seems only the rest on your harddrive without going anywhere!? isnt it....didn´t play wait if anytime a new update comes for real...meanwhile i play the rest on f95...

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
This definately is not a bad game, but sometimes this MCcentrism is really cringe
I can't really pinpoint exactly what it was, but I found the way the NPCs look at the MC sometimes to be a bit creepy. Especially when they're doing it as a group. Like they're all part of some cult that worships him as a living god messiah figure. I mean obviously they're going to look at him when they're interacting with him. And from a first person perspective in any game, NPC's are going to be looking at you (the screen). But there's just something about the way it's done in this game (the facial expressions maybe?) that makes it seem like it's something beyond just devotion and affection. Like they all feel that the MC is the literal center of the universe or something.

I don't know. Like I said, I have trouble pinpointing exactly what it is. It's just the impression I remember it giving me way back when I last and first played it. Don't get me wrong, I like a good power fantasy. And the thought of a harem of beauties who are all infatuated with me. But in this game it's just done in a way that at times starts to give me the heebie-jeebies lol.

hbppppah

Apr 26, 2020
I can't really pinpoint exactly what it was, but I found the way the NPCs look at the MC sometimes to be a bit creepy. Especially when they're doing it as a group. Like they're all part of some cult that worships him as a living god messiah figure. I mean obviously they're going to look at him when they're interacting with him. And from a first person perspective in any game, NPC's are going to be looking at you (the screen). But there's just something about the way it's done in this game (the facial expressions maybe?) that makes it seem like it's something beyond just devotion and affection. Like they all feel that the MC is the literal center of the universe or something.

I don't know. Like I said, I have trouble pinpointing exactly what it is. It's just the impression I remember it giving me way back when I last and first played it. Don't get me wrong, I like a good power fantasy. And the thought of a harem of beauties who are all infatuated with me. But in this game it's just done in a way that at times starts to give me the heebie-jeebies lol.
At the beginning i thought it would develope into a homicidal cult or some kind of yandere horror. But it seems like it just isnt the most well written story. But it is good enough for a nice wank. And as you dont have to track your choices you can simply skip through the dialogue.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
At the beginning i thought it would develope into a homicidal cult or some kind of yandere horror. But it seems like it just isnt the most well written story. But it is good enough for a nice wank. And as you dont have take track of your choices you can simply skip through the dialogue.
There were more things that I liked than there was stuff that I didn't like.

The biggest drawback for me was just a matter of personal preferences not being met, or given an option to be met. I love hot lesbian content, and especially when it's going on within a closed circle of harem girls surrounding a single male MC. Though other people like to have a harem where any and all sexual contact is always directed solely at the MC at all times, even during threeways and group sex. And to each their own. If someone is that latter type then from what I remember of this game they'll probably consider it to be a goldmine. But if you're of the former, like myself, it feels like a colossal waste of an opportunity for there to not even be an option for it. And kind of blue-bally in that regard lol. If there's ever an option for Jaime and Shauna to start turning that throuple relationship into more of a triangle instead of just a "V" then that would be enough to scratch that itch for me I think. I think there was one girl that you could basically give permission to have some Bi fun with another girl, but I think I read that not much came of that as of yet.

The other was let's just say I took issue with the way the dev handled and presented certain characters in regards to the player.

Last edited:
Reactions: OEJ

Renzon

Mar 24, 2017
If you finish a game people might cancel + you have to actually work. If you dont finish it you can earn money for less work. They're probably doing drugs/drinking etc. Some people have never been financially well off and just spend spend spend.

One of the most notorious scammers, the creator of dual family, gumdrop (similar name lol) pulled updates as soon he hit the climax which kept his patrons hooked longer in the desperate hope he would finish it.
Probably why it's better to start a new project when you're near the tail end of the previous one. I would think this is why some developers have updates spread out 3 or so months apart.

In such a situation, your work with the current project can inform you as to what is possible for your next project. You can write out the story of the next project (or even the script for cut and paste dialog) and none of that requires scene setting or blocking and is faster to do than actually setting up scenes for your current project.

I'll reference Joss Whedon for this. While he was writing Buffy, he made Angel. Buffy and Angel were both winding down (in fact Angel was cut short) and he came up with Firefly. Angel and Buffy were in the same universe and operated in different locations. Firefly was a different beast. And this is Hollywood where shows can a few months, writers have days to come up with material, and movies can take a month or so to write, film, and produce.

Developers are given grace because they have jobs that don't likely allow for what their projects. And I think it's great that those who back them grant them that grace because it allows them to do what they do. Now they shouldn't abuse it (pulling up the ladder or rope after they succeeded) because another fledgling developer will need that or the fact that their next project might need that grace if the next project takes a different artistic turn and people forget what else they did.

This is an industry of sorts. I don't know if anyone's been following what's happening with media lately. The CW (formerly the WB) sold for $0 and has $100 million in liabilities. They kept putting money into Batwoman that rested on Identity Politics (idpol) or wokeness. They became a bad bet. Marvel in both film and comics are now a bad bet. Gaming is suffering too, but just like here, they get grace because game development takes longer than comics or movies. But they'll fall through as well if they don't wake up. VNs are potentially a way to replace these failing industries especially since many are trying to force the same idpol nonsense into Manga. It would be a disaster for promising developers to shoot themselves and other interested developers in the foot just so they could milk their customers. They'd end up being more like some crypto in that many back them for promise of a future result and it ends with money lost. An industry will be killed and another like it - that allows regular people to try and succeed - will have it that much harder getting off the ground.

kalindrius

May 21, 2019
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year. All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2022-07-02
Release Date: 2022-07-02
Developer: Braindrop -
Censorship: No (DITLO partial censorship)
Version: 0.10.0.1 Beta, DITLO Harper - Season 2 Chapter 1 Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

All Offtopic conversations should be held at the WVM Offtopic thread
Thank you!

DOWNLOAD
Season 2 Chapter 1 Episode 1
Win/Linux
:
- MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Android:
- MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED

v0.10.0.1
Day in the Life of: Harper
(minigame)

Extras: Fan Sigs - WVM Character Sheet (Includes spoilers for up to Day 9) - Game Guide - Walkthrough - Gallery Mod*
Italian Translation - Mini FAQ -
Cheat/Music/Walkthrough Mod* - Walkthrough Mod* - BDay renders

Bøb69 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 1838504 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
is there any chances of incest patch?

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Braindrop
Fuck you Braindrop! I wanted to be mad at you for letting us all hanging for so long! But I can´t ... just one update of this awesome game and I´m hooked again. Fuck you for making one of the best games out here. Fuck you for making my day, no my whole week, I wasnt asking for that! Fuck you for making me melt away again with those girls and their absolutely cute looking puppy eyes! Fuck you for making me believe in you again! Fuck you for making me wanting more of your great story and updates! Fuck you for .... I dont know, just fuck you ... for being so awesome.
Welcome back Braindrop. Glad you could overcome what RL has thrown on you ...

9/10 from my side ... could be a smooth 10 if you would not restrict certain chars from getting a bit of the MC as well :devilish:

(y):alien:(y)

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
There were more things that I liked than there was stuff that I didn't like.

The biggest drawback for me was just a matter of personal preferences not being met, or given an option to be met. I love hot lesbian content, and especially when it's going on within a closed circle of harem girls surrounding a single male MC. Though other people like to have a harem where any and all sexual contact is always directly solely at the MC at all times, even during threeways and group sex. And to each their own. If someone is that latter type then from what I remember of this game they'll probably consider it to be a goldmine. But if you're of the former, like myself, it feels like a colossal waste of an opportunity for there to not even be an option for it. And kind of blue-bally in that regard lol. If there's ever an option for Jaime and Shauna to start turning that throuple relationship into more of a triangle instead of just a "V" then that would be enough to scratch that itch for me I think. I think there was one girl that you could basically give permission to have some Bi fun with another girl, but I think I read that not much came of that as of yet.

The other was let's just say I took issue with the way the dev handled and presented certain characters in regards to the player.
You and I are of the same mindset. I would love nothing more than to open a door and there is T-Shauna just nailing Jamie (or Fem Shauna with a strap-on for those that dislike trans content). Then the MC can either join or watch, and if he joins the girls absolutely love it. I wouldn't consider this NTR in anyway, although, some might. Since all three at that point would be in a throuple relationship and through writing and facial reactions they always want/love the MC more. "Shauna is great, but she just doesn't fuck me like you do!" *Kiss*. Even now they are absolutely committed to the MC in every way.

The last scene we ever had when Shauna is on top and her dick is rubbing against Jamie and she cums on her is the hottest scene in the game. I would honestly just love a game where it focuses on these three fucking each other all the time. I really hope we can explore this option in the future.

I wish I knew of more games where this happened.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes