Trikus

May 31, 2020
Can someone post this "more info" post from Patreon? View attachment 1905277
It already has been posted.

For those that aren't in the know.
The poll was in favor of combining the chunks but due to the backlash I intended to just put the first bit of the chunk out on the 29th... but I mental boomed pretty hard and I left the internet for a few days.
I'm back, I'm deciding to go ahead and put this out... the other 400 renders should be finished soon and it will be uploaded the minute it is ready.

It's been a long time since an update and I've done a shit ton of testing on things so I'm genuinely nervous that this update won't work at all.
For this reason I'm not including a "Update only" version to download.
I've updated my renpy and so many other things that I'd rather just have this version as the new one to build off of.
Very much treating this release as a beta.
But, here it is.

Windows
Mega

Mac
Mega

Android
Mega

Reactions: Bob69

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
At least the VN is moving forward, I see some people complaining that the lewd scenes only involve the mc, well I'm glad is that way, the number of visual novels with harem-lesbian in the site is huge, so is nice to see one that doesn't bring the lesbian thing to the table, you really can complain if out of two hundred VNs one has no lesbians in it. The update was short but sweet, hopefully dev won't go AWOL.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all, anyone help with this please? during the sex scene with Zoe, when the camera moves around from her waist to head it dumps to desktop a few times, the last time it gave a trackback. thanks

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
when does he fuck jasmine ?
if BD get's back into a solid update rhythm, then most likely the next day update (Day 32 seems to focus on the basketball game and it's not a definite that Jasmine will play a bigger role after this update for the day. In this update though, it's revealed to Jasmine she'll be going with MC to do some private photoshoots, and they'll have a special date, so most likely, we'll FINALLY get to be with Jasmine on day 33).

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
Just started this update, and I have a weird question. Was this released as a Beta or something at some point? Because, so far, I've played this before.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes